how excited are you guys that the nordstrom anniversary sale is finally HERE?! i just pulled an all-nighter (seriously!) to bring you the very BEST of the nordstrom anniversary sale: early access. the early access is for card-holders only, but if you don’t have a nordstrom credit or debit card yet, i highly suggest you get one! you can do that TODAY which is awesome because if you spend $100 the day you open your card, you will get a $20 nordstrom note in the mail. and nordstrom card holders who shop the sale during early access (july 10-17) will get double points!! i love having a nordstrom debit card because it means NOT having a credit card i have to worry about paying off, but i can still earn points.
my picks from the nordstrom anniversary sale early access are based upon two criteria: either i’m obsessed/freakingout/inlove with the item, or i’m predicting a HIGH sell out risk. and things do sell out during early access of the nordstrom anniversary sale, especially the baby stuff. so, let’s get started.
also, ALL images you see in this post are clickable!
[show_ms_widget id=”564091″ image_id=”651787″ width=”700″ height=”966″]
1. aden & anais swaddle blankets (3 pack): these are THE BEST EVER! also in this print. read more about my obsession here, here, and here. $45 $29.90 *high sell out risk. back in stock but will probably sell out again! different prints available on sale HERE.
belly bandit: you guys know that i LOVE this! if you missed this sale, get it now for a great deal. $69.95 $39.90 SOLD OUT
3. 4moms plus rockaroo bouncer seat: i have another version of this and i’m OBSESSED. this is an incredible price and probably will sell out.
4. ergobaby starburst baby carrier (nordstrom exclusive): another baby product i can’t live without! this 40% off sale is still going on and a slightly better deal, but if you are picky about your color (i was!) you can get it in gray for still an amazing price.
5. zoli bot sippy cups: the ONLY sippy cups my daughter likes that don’t spill everywhere! seriously, our favorite.
$24 $14.90 for two.
6. little giraffe luxe blanket: the very softest, cuddliest baby blanket in the world. your baby and toddler will be obsessed and this is THE ONLY time of the year you can get these so cheap. 5 colors.
7. boon patch drying rack: another baby gadget i’m obsessed with! makes drying all the parts to bottles so easy and it actually looks cute on your kitchen counter. super great deal.
8. nuna SENA travel crib: i haven’t used this personally but i hear it’s amazing! great price for a nice travel crib. 4 colors.
9. petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack: the very best and most popular diaper bag on the market! these WILL sell out.
*see ALL my favorite baby products in my best baby registry list ever.
women’s picks (all images are clickable):
[show_ms_widget id=”564067″ image_id=”651735″ width=”700″ height=”2264″]
1. MZ wallace medium metro quilted nylon tote: i own this in black and i’m OBSESSED. multiple pouches for keeping things protected, cleans easily. it’s my new go-to.
2. fire destroyed slim overalls: this trend is here to stay friends. these are way cheaper than my other faves and fire delivers such a perfect fit.
3. free people gold coast henley: my free people long sleeves are a staple i wear over and over all winter and get SO many compliments on. really hard to find on sale. 5 colors.
4. beautyblender makeup sponge set: this thing has CHANGED MY LIFE. my makeup has never gone on smoother and i’ve tried 2 other knock-offs, they don’t work! this is an ONLINE ONLY deal and you will love the cleanser to keep your sponge clean.
5. steve madden surfice pointy toe pump: love this color and i’m seeing it pop up everywhere lately.
6. steve madden vyceroyy pump: love this combo of textures so much!
7. voluspa two-wick tin candle trio: my favorite candles in the world! save them for yourself or give away as gifts!
$40 $29.50, or this mini set $21 $15.90
8. sultra bombshell curling rod (1 1/2 inch): this rod creates the perfect beach waves! i’ve borrowed a friend’s but i can’t wait to get my own.
9. michael kors baisley crystal bezel chronograph bracelet watch: had my eyes on this baby for like, years. i think it’s finally “time!” (i’m so funny).
10. bp print tassel trim poncho – online only: are you kidding me with how cute this is? don’t worry that i already ordered it.
11. marc by marc jacobs 60MM stainless steel aviator sunglasses: this is an amazing deal for marc jacobs sunnies!
12. steve madden munch military boot: my sister got these last year and they’re SO cute paired with some skinnies and a warm sweater. and i love LOVE love how they brought the colored zipper back.
13. sam edelman palma suede sandal: seeing this trend everywhere right now! so cute with jeans or a dressy outfit.
14. steve madden yale belted boot: combining two hot trends – stacked heels and belted boots! LOVE.
15. nike free 5.0 TR fit: pink nike frees? hear me loud and clear: these WILL sell out!
16. halogen slouchy pocket long cardigan: everyone needs something like this in their wardrobe for fall.
17. steve madden carrter knee high leather boot: can’t get enough of the stacked heel! love the knee high for fall too.
18. zella live in leggings: would it be cliche to say i live in these? cause, i do. pair them with some of these boots plus your favorite cozy sweater in the fall and you’re set. oh, i like ’em even better than lulu (what!). thick enough to mask any color of undies you got going under there. 😉
19. hobo lauren double frame clutch: the best wallet EVER of all time. see me gush about it here, here, here, here. i’m over the MOON thrilled it’s part of the sale!
20. kendra scott elle drop earrings: super happy to see these in the sale! KS jewelry isn’t cheap so this is a great deal on beautiful earrings you can wear over and over. see the kendra scott pendant i wore here.
21. lush perfect tunic henley: for when you eat a little too much turkey at thanksgiving dinner and need something forgiving! 😉
22. rossmore aztec knit long duster – online only: because one of my FAVORITE things about the n. anni sale is getting all my winter sweaters. this looks so cozy i might wear it every day.
23. frenchi lace trim woven tank: the perfect floral tank to wear under all these cute sweaters!
24. painted threads shawl open front cardigan with hood – online only: so cozy i could die!
men’s picks – curated by my brother steve foster who has WAY better taste in men’s clothing than i do! he knows what’s up. (all images are clickable):
[show_ms_widget id=”564083″ image_id=”651767″ width=”700″ height=”2264″]
1. BOSS/HUGO BOSS jefford/lennon trim fit suit: such a nice suit for an amazing price.
2. BOSS/HUGO BOSS gerald WW regular fit check dress shirt: because he needs a bunch of new shirts!
3.the north face dormer hooded bomber jacket: staple for cooler weather to come.
4. oliver sweeney peschichi medallion toe derby: for the working man who wears his dress shoes to death, these will hold up!
5. ted baker london stitched reversible belt: every guy needs a new one at least annually.
6. magnanni luca cap toe oxford: another great option for super sturdy and good looking dress shoes.
7. BOSS/HUGO BOSS ultraslim chronograph leather strap watch: you know boys. they LOVE their watches!
8. kane & unke quilt stitched jacket: love the fit and look of this jacket. awesome price!
9. tori richard newport regular fit cotton twill shorts: because there’s still lots of life to this summer!
10. the north face canyonwall tri-climate 3 in 1 waterproof hooded jacket: if you live in a place with extreme winter weather (UTAH!) this is an awesome choice.
11. ted baker jones trim fit suit: probably my favorite men’s suit of the sale!
12. patagonia R1 full fleece zip jacket: jackets for the men are like sweaters for the girls. stock up for winter.
13. michael kors woven silk tie: simple and basic but awesome.
14. nike air pegasus 83 LTR sneaker: all the cool kids are wearing these.
15. giorgio armani acqua di gio: the most classic, tried and true cologne IMO. perfect set for the guy who travels too.
16. kroon fun washed cotton coat: another SWEET coat from the sale.
17. hurley dri-fit cargo shorts – online only: LOVE these for beach/pool/vacation/whatever.
18. vince cotton blend field jacket: spendy but super nice and a great price if you’re getting it anyway.
19. cole haan air colton chukka boot: another “cool kids” pick.
20. sperry top-sider original authentic boardwalk boat shoe: so classic, so comfy, a total win.
21. la coste sevrin 4 sneaker: super affordable and a great basic.
22. nudie jeans grim tim skinny fit jeans: favorite jeans of the men’s sale.
23. howe storm rider raglan hoodie: love the buttons, love the trim fit, love it all.
24. nike KO zip hoodie: perfect price for the perfect staple.
i’m also SO excited to announce the FIVE winners of the $100 nordstrom gift cards and loot bags from brickyard buffalo giveaway. drumroll please!
kelsey van miert
winners please email me with the email address you used to enter (so i can make sure it’s you!) and provide me with your mailing address for the brickyard buffalo loot bags. your gift cards will be emailed to you after i receive your email claiming your prize. prizes must be claimed no later than 7/14/14.
also, if you didn’t win dont be too bummed! that was SO fun that i’m seriously considering doing another similar giveaway when the nordstrom sale goes open to the public, july 18. so, watch for that 😉
love you guys! thanks for supporting me and reading my blog!! XOXO