Next week we are entering JUNE! Can you believe it? We're almost halfway through 2021, which honestly blows my mind. BUT all calendar-talk aside, I love this time of year, and what always marks the end of spring? Graduations galore! I've made a TON of gift guides in the past, but this is my first one solely focused on graduation gifts.
I know you will need to get your graduation gifts quick in order to have them in time, so I made sure that everything on this list would be delivered within a few short days. This is your one-stop, graduation gift shop – just make sure to order ASAP! Your graduate deserves only the best, so here are my very top gift suggestions for the scholar in your life.
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below!
- AirPods Pro: Okay, what young adult wouldn't LOVE AirPods as a graduation gift? Crisp sound quality AND noise canceling, this is the perfect gift for any high school graduate going into college, or even a college graduate going into the workforce. I am a HUGE fan of my AirPods – I promise that these wireless, in-ear headphones are pure magic and will be used for YEARS after you gift them. Plus, they're $52 off right now!!
- Apple Watch: If there's anyone who would use an Apple Watch most, it's your graduate! It's so nice to have everything accessible, right on your wrist. Time, calendar, texts, reminders, even fitness tracking. You can read more about why I LOVE the Apple Watch here – but make sure to score on this killer gift ASAP! It's $30 off right now!
- Instant Pot: Graduation means the busyness of college-life or work-life is on the horizon – and when it comes to busy, the Instant Pot is a cooking CHAMP! Making meals super quickly without hardly any prep is a huge win, especially when you're first figuring out adult-ing in general. (And its sky-high reviews aren't a bad addition, either!)
- Ninja Air Fryer: Okay, speaking of easy but delicious cooking, I canNOT get over how much I love this Air Fryer. It seriously has so many uses! You can heat up frozen food, reheat leftovers, or just crunch up your take out in it and it makes the food so.much.better. I even used it to make 10 minute cauliflower gnocchi here. If your graduate is living life on their own soon, this would be an AMAZING gift that would help them save time without sacrificing yummy and nutritious meals. And of course I love that it's $10 off right now!
- Always Pan: I am OBSESSED with my Always Pan. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s a pan that literally can do it all: fry, saute, boil, steam, and MORE. That makes it perfect for someone going off to college or moving out on their own! Normally when you leave home you have to buy a huge pots & pans set (which is expensive, and takes up a lot of cabinet space) – but not with the Always Pan. It can do EVERYTHING you would ever need a pan or pot to do, it is the BEST non-stick pan I’ve ever used, it's really easy to clean, and it has a gorgeous, minimal design. All for under $150!
- Hydro Flask: If your graduate doesn't have a Hydro Flask, this gift is a must! It's the ultimate companion for the gym, a long college school day, or to take to work. Keep hot liquids hot for six hours and cold liquids cold for TWENTY FOUR!! This Hydro Flask is super highly rated and your graduate will use this for YEARS after you gift it to them.
- Candle: This luxe travel candle is the perfect size for a college dorm room or small apartment, and you know when it's labeled Jo Malone it's going to smell heavenly! This is a thoughtful and sweet gift that is only $36.
- Lululemon bag & backpack: If your graduate is entering college, that means a lot of walking with books and papers and laptops in tow. There is nothing more satisfying than having a really nice backpack when you enter college that lasts you all four years! And of course Lululemon is THE place to buy something when you want high quality. Both of these bag options are under $130, which is such a great price range for a really nice backpack!
- Echo Dot: This is such a fun gift for someone creating their own living space for the first time! I always love having a speaker to play my music on, but I love that this Echo Dot also has the time, alarm capabilities, and all the amazing perks of Alexa. The Echo Dot is the perfect size for a smaller living space, and it's under $60!
- Journal in pink marble triangle, or in black gold triangles: I searched for THIS specific planner for this graduation gift guide because this is what I used all through college and it was a life.saver. I loved being able to see my whole week laid out in front of me, and I could keep track of each individual class, too! It really enabled me to do so well and that's why I would recommend it to anyone who needs an organized way to keep track of their schedule. This gift is really affordable, too, at only $17.95!
- Traeger Ranger Grill: This is definitely a pricier gift, but SO GOOD if you were wanting to splurge and get something that will really surprise your graduate! This Traeger Ranger Grill is a smaller version of our Traeger that we love. Make the yummiest meals you would normally cookout on your grill for one or two on this mini version!
Cap and gown and the best gifts around
Congratulations to our 2021 graduates! Knowing the craziness from 2020, graduating this year is a HUGE accomplishment. I hope these graduation gifts will help you celebrate your grad, and relieve the stress of trying to find them the perfect gift! If you have a gift to add to my list, make sure to leave it in the comments below.