April's HALFWAY over! Can you believe it? But all calendar-talk aside, spring is such a fun time of year – and what does spring mean? Graduations galore. You'll for sure want to get your graduation gifts now in order to have them in time, and this is your one-stop, graduation gift shop! Your graduate deserves only the best, so here are the very top gift suggestions for the scholar in your life.
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below!
Best graduation gifts
- Scent Diffuser: Diffusing oils is such a great way to relieve stress, and to freshen up a space. This smart diffuser is super minimal, plugs straight into your wall, and can be controlled all from a smartphone! It also holds up to two different scents that can be swapped out with a press of a button. It's absolutely perfect for keeping a dorm room or new apartment feeling fresh and smelling amazing – plus it doubles as a nightlight.
- Speaker: This is such a fun gift for someone creating their own living space for the first time! Having a speaker to play music on is kind of an essential. And this Bose speaker is SO powerful, waterproof, and the perfect size to throw into a backpack, bring to the beach, or for laying out doing homework in the sun. It's such a reliable speaker that is sure to last years!
- Always Pan & Perfect Pot duo: THE pan and pot that can literally do it ALL: fry, bake, saute, boil, crisp, steam, and MORE. This duo is absolutely perfect for someone going off to college or moving out on their own. Normally when you leave home you have to buy a huge pots & pans set (which is expensive, and takes up a lot of cabinet space) – but not with these! Plus, this set's normally $310, but right now you can get it for only $250. Your grad can do EVERYTHING they'd ever need a pan and pot for with this AMAZING, realllyy easy to clean, minimal pot and pan duo.
- Duffle bag: This is great for packing or just to have a bag for last minute weekend trips with college friends (or trips back home)! These large, Herschel duffle bags are the best size to fit all the essentials and so convenient to have in every stage of adult life. Plus, it folds right up to put in a drawer or under the bed for easy storage when not in use. Grab this one for a girl, and this one for a guy.
- Laptop sleeve: Laptops are frequently used in school & in the workforce, so this would be a super nice gift to help your grad keep theirs protected. You can get this sleek laptop sleeve that magnetically closes for him, or this pretty, neutral blush sleeve for her! For under $50 this gift is sooo perfect and functional.
- AirPods Pro: Okay, what young adult wouldn't LOVE AirPods as a graduation gift? Crisp sound quality AND noise canceling, this is the perfect gift for any high school graduate going into college, or even a college graduate going into the workforce. These wireless, in-ear headphones are pure magic and will be used for YEARS after you gift them.
- Homesick candle: Nothing makes a dorm or apartment space feel more like a “home away from home” than a yummy smelling candle – especially one customized with your home state! This candle is the perfect size for any small living space and such a thoughtful gift for only $27.
- Instant Pot: Graduation means the busyness of college-life or work-life is on the horizon – and when it comes to busy, the Instant Pot is a cooking CHAMP! Making meals super quickly without hardly any prep is a huge win, especially when you're first figuring out adult-ing in general. (And its sky-high reviews aren't a bad addition, either!)
- Shower shoes: Alright, let's get down to the nitty gritty and talk about the inevitable – community. dorm room. showers. It's a thing. Not a bad thing, buuuut walking around in everyone's wet germs barefoot? That's a bad thing. To the rescue – these comfy shower slides! They're the easiest shoes to throw on, and they have a thick, non-slip sole so you don't risk slipping and sliding. Plus, these slides for her (or these Adidas slides for him) double as a fashion statement to wear when they want to run errands or go out “comfy style” (just how we like it)!
- Ninja Air Fryer: Okay, this air fryer is EVERYTHING & seriously has sooo many uses! You can heat up frozen food, reheat leftovers, or just crunch up your take out in it and it makes the food so.much.better. Your grad can even use it to make 10 minute cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe's (see that recipe here!). If your graduate is living life on their own soon, this would be an AMAZING gift that would help them save time without sacrificing yummy and nutritious meals.
- Blue light glasses: For the late nights in the library and all the screen time for classes, work, or whatever is to follow graduation! Blue light glasses are LIFESAVERS. They help prevent headaches and eye straining from staring at a screen for hours WHILE adding a fun touch to an outfit. The perfect gift for your grad. Grab these for her, and these for him.
- Hydro Flask: If your graduate doesn't have a Hydro Flask, this gift would be SO good! It's the ultimate companion for the gym, a long college school day, or to take to work. Keep hot liquids hot for six hours and cold liquids cold for TWENTY FOUR!! This Hydro Flask is super highly rated and your graduate will use this for YEARS after you gift it to them.
Cap and gown and the best gifts around
Congratulations to our 2022 graduates! Graduating is a HUGE accomplishment. We hope these graduation gifts will help you celebrate your grad, and relieve the stress of trying to find them the perfect gift! If you have a gift to add to our list, make sure to leave it in the comments below.