Quick Version: Our top graduation gifts for the scholars in your life!
May is already flying by! Can you believe it? But all calendar-talk aside, spring is such a fun time of year – and what does spring mean? Graduations galore. You'll for sure want to get your graduation gifts now in order to have them in time, and this is your one-stop, graduation gift shop! Your graduate deserves only the best, so here are the very top gift suggestions for the scholar in your life.
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below!
Best graduation gifts
- Blender: This single blender is the perfect gift for a grad going into a dorm or moving into their own place! Finding time to make a nutritious meal in between classes isn’t always easy, or maybe they don’t have a ton of experience cooking for themselves yet. This gift is great for tons of smoothies, protein shakes, soup recipes, and more! Plus, it’s dishwasher safe and super easy to clean.
- Pickleball set: A fun way to get out of their comfort zone and meet new friends is a sport, and pickleball has a serious grip over society right now! This perfectly rated set comes with 2 paddles, 4 balls, and a bag to store it all in for just $79! Guaranteed to be a great way for your grad and their new roommate or classmates to go do something active and fun.
- Portable charger: If their phone is always charged they’ll call home a lot, right?! This 2-pack of portable chargers will give you peace of mind knowing if they are in a situation that they need to call, there’s backup to get their phone charged! With over 88,000 amazing ratings, they fully charge 2.4 times for iPhone X, 3.6 times for iPhone 8, and 2.2 times for Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Electric toothbrush: Snag this rechargeable electric toothbrush for 20% OFF right now and help your grad stay on top of their self-care away from home! Tackling up to 5-7 times more plaque, this toothbrush works way harder for oral care than a traditional toothbrush. Here’s another great option, too, with a super high rating and easy to replace brush head!
- Inspirational cards: Post-graduation life is full of learning curves and new challenges to conquer! These inspiring quote cards are the perfect reminder to sit on their desk while they’re working towards their goals. This super affordable present will boost motivation and help your grad get stuff done!
- Toiletry bag: Whether they’re traveling back home for the holidays or need a neat way to organize their bathroom stuff, these toiletry bags are essential! For the girls with a few more products, this set has a large clear weekender bag, large zip pouch, pencil case bag, and round-top pouch! And for a sleek look for the guys, this leather dopp kit is the perfect way to keep small products in one convenient place.
- Air fryer: Nothing completes a college apartment quite like an air fryer! This gadget is the perfect piece for grads because it will help them get familiar with cooking and they can easily roast, bake, or reheat up SO many meal options if time in between class or studying is short. Snag one of our favorites right now for 24% OFF in a variety of fun colors.
- Travel case: If your graduate is taking some of her most loved jewelry pieces, you’ll want to make sure there’s a safe space to keep them stored! This jewelry organizer is cute enough to sit on her dresser and use even when she’s not traveling. While it’s compact it has plenty of room with 7 slot rolls for rings, 3 rectangular divisions great for necklaces and bracelets, and an earring compartment. Did we mention a mirror?! This would make such a cute, budget friendly gift for UNDER $15!
- Car battery kit: It’s a practical gift from mom and dad you hope they’ll never have to use, but this car battery starter kit is an essential to stay in their vehicle! For less than $100, you’ll get a GB40 UltraSafe Portable Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter Pack, Heavy-Duty Battery Clamps, 12-Volt Car Charger, Micro USB Charging Cable, Microfiber Storage Bag, User Guide, and even a 1-year warranty! This safe, multifunction kit is perfect for those unpredictable times of a dead car battery.
- Alarm clock: There’s no sleeping in and missing class with the Hatch! This alarm clock will make a young adult’s morning start on a brighter note compared to iPhone wake up options. Instead of hitting snooze and forgetting mom’s not there to wake them up, this Hatch is the BEST way to customize a peaceful wake up call and get your day going!
- Weekender bag: From weekends away with new friends to coming home for a special occasion, every student needs a good travel bag! This sleek and modern, yet versatile bag is a great option for girls that has all the functional pockets she’ll need, including a spot for her laptop! And, the waterproof feature helps make this bag easy to clean. The divided space in this bag will help your boy avoid rolling up his clothes and stuffing them anywhere (hey, a mom can dream right?!).! The shoe garage is the BEST part that will keep sometimes messy sneakers away from clothes, plus the exterior pockets are a great bonus.
- Pots & pan: Fill your grad’s kitchen with all the cookware essentials that they won’t get for themselves! This 10-piece set is the perfect way to start off their collection with high-quality and nonstick cute staple pieces ranging from skillets to saute pans to saucepans! If you want to splurge on higher end pieces, go for the Home Cook Duo from Our Place one of our very most favorite places for long lasting cookware that does so much with just a few pieces!
- Blue light glasses: Late nights at the library are in store for your grad, grab these protective blue light glasses to prevent eye fatigue and headaches! There are tons of colors and styles to pick from, and these super affordable pairs hold up – just check the 108,000+ ratings. Crazy helpful for your grad who might be glued to a laptop the next four years!
- Tumbler: Amazing deal on this 30oz Stanley IceFlow tumbler that will keep their water cold for 12 HOURS or iced for 2 DAYS! This comes in tons of fun colors and they carrying handle will make it easily transported to class.
Cap + gown and the best gifts around!
Congratulations to our 2023 graduates! Graduating is a HUGE accomplishment. We hope these
graduation gifts will help you celebrate your grad, and relieve the stress of trying to find them the
perfect gift! If you have a gift to add to our list, make sure to leave it in the comments below.