Quick version: these are the best gifts for your mother-in-law and father-in-law this year!
Let’s be real, sometimes your in-laws can be the trickiest family members to gift shop for. Rather than guessing what to get your in-laws for the holidays, we put together an amazing list of gift ideas for your mother-in-law + father-in-law that'll save you the shopping stress. Let’s get started, check out our full gift guide below!
Best mother-in-law gift ideas
- Shower Steamers: If you’re looking for mother-in-law gifts that are really nice, but you have a smaller budget, these shower steamers are like a mini spa in the shower! It’s the perfect relaxing aroma and your MIL will for sure feel pampered. This is only $29.97, too!
- Vuori Joggers: Let’s talk these joggers. The COMFIEST joggers ever that look so cute lounging or even out and about! These have over 20,000 5-star reviews and they've proven to be a well-loved gift.
- Perk Chill Kit (+ mug warmer): These yummy Perk Chill packets are the tastiest little treat to drink at the end of the day. It’s formulated to help you relax, recharge, and recover while fueling your body with protein and collagen. This pack comes with 5 different delicious flavors like Mexican Hot Chocolate, Chai Latte, Caramel Apple Pie a la Mode, Chocolate and Mint Chocolate. It’s heaven in a cup and would make a great gift with this super cute mug warmer! Get 10% off your Perk with this link!
- California Fresh Home: Everyone loves a good smelling home – but forget the old scented candle! This wall plug-in diffuser is the key. California Fresh Home makes for such a great home gift, especially because you don't have to stress about home decor taste, or if she'll have a spot for it. This is a great gift for a future mother-in-law, too! Choose a yummy scent, how often you want a refill, then add your diffuser and that’s it. It’s truly the gift that keeps on giving! Use code MINTARROW for 20% off your order.
- Perfect Pot: You’ve seen this pot all over Instagram and there’s no secret as to why! It’s a gift your mom-in-law will LOVE (we sure do)!! This is the pot that can do it all – boil, crisp, bake, braise, roast, steam, strain, pour, serve, store. Oh, and it’s beautiful and looks perfect sitting out on your stove. Make it extra thoughtful with a new recipe attached, or cookbook!
Best gifts that your father-in-law will LOVE
- Vuori Joggers: There’s a reason we added these joggers to both your MIL and FIL’s lists… they’re just that good. The fabric's so soft and buttery, and there’s a good chance your father-in-law won’t take these off. Ever.
- UGG Slippers: We’re calling this a “cozy Christmas” because we’re all about comfort over here! These UGG Ascot Slippers are a versatile slipper your father-in-law can wear indoors and outdoors. They keep your feet warm and comfortable whatever the weather! These only come in whole sizes; so for 1/2 sizes, order the next size up!
- Foldable Charger: If your father-in-law enjoys his tech devices, but likes to keep them simplified, this foldable charger's a really great choice! It’s a charging pad that'll charge his iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch all at the same time. When it’s not in use, he can easily fold it up, and it’s nice and compact for travel, too! Only $39.99!
- Stanley Tumbler: Ahhh, the Stanley Tumbler. It’s all the talk these days, and we’re all huge fans! This cup keeps your drink cold for up to two. days. It can also take a beating, so it’s the perfect water bottle if your FIL's hobbies include hiking or anything active. Plus, it has a handle to carry around easily and flip straw so there are no spills!
- Carry-On Suitcase: If you’re looking to splurge a little more on a gift for your father-in-law, or if your in-laws live out of town, this is a great + thoughtful gift! This sleek luggage has a ton of extra space inside for a carry-on. There are lots of pockets and straps to keep your items organized, and the outside is an unbreakable shell that's super high quality.
Gifts for BOTH!
- Digital Photo Frame: Picture frames may seem like an old and overused grandparent gift idea – but THIS tech-enabled picture frame displays all the memories, seriously! From pictures of the grandchildren, to vacations, to all kinds of special fun times, it's something everyone in the family can contribute to for grandma and grandpa. This is such a thoughtful gift that your in-laws will be grateful to have for years to come.
- Foot Massager: This multi-functional foot massager has multiple massage modes, heat functions, and adjustable air compression intensity. It’s a gift that your in-laws are sure to LOVE and relax with while sitting back on the couch.
- Smart Toaster: Say goodbye to burnt toast, toast that gets stuck, and toast you have to toast again! This smart toaster gives you control over your perfect toasty-ness to get it the way you want. Everyone loves a useful kitchen gadget and this will make the perfect gift for your in-laws.
- Bread Maker: If your in-laws love cooking/baking, just love eating food, or have been talking about how they need a new hobby – this bread maker makes a great gift! Kneading, rising, and baking all happens in this one appliance. This bakes bread ultra-fast and there’s even a 13-hour delay start so you can have fresh bread at any time! It’s on sale for only $69 right now, too!
- Always Pan: You’ve DEFINITELY seen this while scrolling through Insta, but it’s an amazing gift that your in-laws will LOVE. This do-it-all wonder pan was made to replace eight traditional pieces of cookware (eight essentials!) so you can do a ton with it (and always use it!). It boils pasta super quick, we love that it comes with a strainer, and it’s surprisingly lightweight. Again, make it an especially personalized gift with your favorite recipe attached!
Christmas gifts your in-laws will LOVE!
Your in-laws have already given you your BEST gift ever (aka your spouse!!) so we hope you find the PERFECT gifts for them on this list. Finding the best gifts for your mother-in-law and father-in-law has probably been tricky in the past, so we hope this inspiration's made this year a lot easier!