Let’s be real, sometimes shopping for your in-laws can be SUPER tricky. Rather than guessing what to get your in-laws for the holidays, we put together an amazing list of gifts for your mother-in-law & father-in-law that will save you the shopping stress. Let’s get started!
BEST gifts to make your MIL feel like a queen
- Always Pan: You’ve DEFINITELY seen this while scrolling through Insta, but it’s an amazing gift that your MIL will love (we sure do)!! This do-it-all wonder pan was made to replace eight traditional pieces of cookware so you can do a ton with it (and always use it!). It boils pasta super quick, we love that it comes with a strainer, and it’s surprisingly lightweight.
- Saranoni Blanket: This is one of the most amazing gifts for your mother-in-law. She'll use this every. day. for years!! We love these super soft, 100% lush, poly-microfiber throw blankets, and your MIL will, too.
- Geometry Towels: Corrine had a couple of these gifted to her a little while ago and has said they REALLY ARE the best kitchen towels in all of creation. They're super absorbent, they're soft, they're really high quality, they last forever, and they're always coming out with really cute new styles. Use code MINTARROW for 15% off!
- Kindle: Priced perfectly, grab this Kindle while supplies last! The BEST part about this Kindle is the glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight. Even though this device is small, the battery will last you WEEKS!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: Barefoot Dreams, must we say more?! This is a must-have lounge cardi that will have your MIL feeling super cozy and cute. Worth every penny!
- MZ Wallace Bag: Anyone else have a MIL who loves a good “Mary Poppins” bag? We love that the Max Tote is super lightweight, versatile, and has so many compartments – it can even secure to the top of her luggage!
Top gifts for your father-in-law
- Be Where Your Feet Are: Corrine said this was one of those “I couldn't put it down!” kind of books, and she can't stop raving about it. It's a self-discovery book, authored by the CEO of the Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Devils, and is a great gift option for the father-in-law who already has everything.
- AirTag: For the father-in-law who frequently loses his keys, wallet, the remote… The Apple AirTag is the perfect gift for him that will make it so he never loses anything again!
- UGG Slippers: Fathers-in-law deserve to be cozy, too! These are great for indoors or running outside to check the grill thanks to the TreadLite sole.
- Kindle: Just like we mentioned above, this Kindle is such a great gift with its glare-free technology and long-lasting battery. BTW: “Be Where Your Feet Are,” is available on Kindle!! Double win.
- Hatch Restore: This gift is something everyone's talking about! The Hatch restorer sound machine has a reading light you can set up with a nightly routine that'll play white noise if you want all night, or it will wake you up with light sounds in the morning (which is sooo much better than the obnoxious iPhone settings we all use!). This product is extremely versatile. Your FIL can adjust what days he wants an alarm for, he can use it for meditating, he can use it as a display clock… Such a great nightstand addition.
- Eye Massager: Spoiler alert: your father-in-law IS going to take a nap on the couch during the holidays, so why not surprise him with an eye massager with heating pads and Bluetooth music! This device will provide the maximum relaxation, reduce eye strain and dark circles, and improve sleep.
Gifts for BOTH!
- Traeger: Get it while it’s discounted!! The Traeger is the most amazing gift for your in-laws because they both will LOVE the quality of food they can make all year round. It's seriously a mealtime game-changer – find all of Corrine's favorite recipes here.
- Resort Bamboo Bed Sheets: Cariloha bed sheets are silky, soft, slide into bed and feel like you’re straight up in heaven PERFECTION. EIGHT colors to choose from, these high-quality, sleek, sateen finish sheets would be an amazing gift for your in-laws that they both would love. Use code MINTARROW for 30% off!
- Nugget Ice Maker: NO SECRET: we're obsessed and in love with this nugget ice maker! It's a bit of an investment, yes, but ALL of the other built-in model nugget ice makers that we've ever looked into were literally thousands of dollars, not in the hundreds. If your in-laws love ice, they'll LOVE this!
- Dyson Fan & Air Purifier: It's a fan. It's an air purifier. It's BOTH. But what this Dyson 2-in-1 air purifier really is, is seriously so cool. It's ultra quiet and super nice to have when you need to cool down, but at the same time it also captures ultra fine particles in the air including bacteria, pollen, and pet dander. This is such a great gift idea for the in-laws who already have everything!
- Digital Picture Frame: For the sentimental in-laws, they’ll LOVE to cherish all of your families’ memories with this WiFi powered digital frame (OR check out this great, but less expensive option here)!
- Ring Doorbell: The gift of peace of mind! Your in-laws will love using a Ring to monitor their front door action. UNDER $200 and you can see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC!
- Roomba: This is almost $270 OFF right now!! Lots of us on the team love using robotic vacuums to help keep our floors clean, all the time! It's such a useful little household helper. Your in-laws can schedule it to run each day, or just press CLEAN and it will automatically get to work. This vacuum would totally make a great gift if your in-laws have dogs or cats, if they hate vaccuming, or if small grandbabies crawl around on their floors often!
Best gifts for your mother-in-law & father-in-law!
Your in-laws have already given you your BEST gift ever (aka your spouse!!) so we hope you find the PERFECT gifts for them on this list. Finding the best gifts for your mother-in-law and father-in-law has probably been tricky in the past, so we hope we made this year a lot easier!