Calling all Santas, Mrs. Clauses, aunties, uncles, grandparents, and parents! It's that time of year where you start scratching your head trying to figure out perfect presents for the wide variety of sweet kiddos in your life. It can be hard to find Christmas gifts for kids that are perfectly age-appropriate! You want them to be able to open their gift, enjoy it right away, and hopefully not grow out of it for a good long while. That's where our gift guide by age comes in!
Not only are these super cute gifts that you won’t hate looking at for the next year, but they're the highest rated. They're the ones that will actually get played with over and OVER. They're the ones your kids are hoping Santa will bring them, all broken down by age to give you an easy-as-pecan-pie time with your holiday planning.
Baby Gift Guide
- Play Gym: A dreamy, plush activity gym that will entertain your baby with music, sounds, textures, and more! This play gym has super high ratings and would be something that your sweet newborn will play with for months.
- Board Book: A children's classic board book – have fun with your little one as they learn what sounds the animals make. Under $7 with over 3,900 perfect 5-star ratings!
- Little Giraffe: Parents everywhere swear by Sophie the giraffe for teething! She's the cutest, spotted giraffe that's a great help in soothing a baby's sore gums. Over 12,000 perfect 5-star reviews!!
- Toy Set: These rattles and teethers will leave your baby entertained for hours. I love that there's a big assortment in this set, and I especially love the under $25 price point right now!
- Ball Pit: I've shared this ball pit before in our gift guide for one year olds and seriously, it's a huge hit for our little Harry! He loves to chill in there and take the balls in and out – the perfect gift idea that will keep your little babe busy.
YOUR baby gift ideas
- Sleep Sacks
- Saranoni blankets – use this link for 20% off at checkout!
- Activity center
- Activity cube
- Foam blocks
- Tubby Todd – take 15% off here
- Feeding set
- Bath toys
- Tonka trucks
- Little People
- Pull & Sing puppy
- Pretend Dyson vacuum
- 3-Wheeled Scooter
- Pretend Cleaning Supplies
2-4 Year Old Gift Guide
- Toddler Tricycle: How cute is this tiny tricycle?! Love that it can grow with your toddler as they either scoot or learn to use the pedals. Super highly rated and under $40!
- Drawing Board: This drawing board is classic and kids love it. It's the perfect quiet activity that will entertain your little ones if you're traveling, running errands, or in a church meeting. A great price point at just over $20!
- Toddler Sleep Sack: This is one of the most used and loved items at our house right now. It's definitely a splurge but this toddler sleep sack totally changes the game when it comes to naps and bedtime. It has adjustable sizing and is super easy to take on and off, PLUS it's something that can be used till your kiddo is FOUR. So worth the money & the reviews reflect that, too!
- Mini Piano: This tiny little piano is the most adorable thing ever. No more running after your toddler as they head to climb up and bang on your nice grand piano because they have their own little one now! This looks like amazing quality and that it will last forever with its incredible reviews.
- Block Set: The cutest stacking block set, educational in all the ways with animals, shapes, numbers, and fun colors, too! One of our team members got this for her daughter last Christmas and she said this is a FAVORITE toy of hers that she still always pulls out of the toy chest. We love a toy that is loved for a LONG time!
YOUR 2-4 year old gift ideas
- Peppa Pig House
- Child Yoda
- Strider Bike
- Wooden Ice Cream Station
- Water Wow Coloring Books
- Baby Doll
- Hot Wheels Race Track
- Doll House
- Elsa Doll
5-7 Year Old Gift Guide
- Magnet Tiles: This is a gift that you can't go wrong with!! Our kids will fight over this because it's definitely the “popular” toy. Love how it allows them to use creative thinking, motor skills, and problem solving skills.
- Fort Building Kit: If you want to keep your kids entertained for hours this is SUCH a great gift! They can make a different fort every time, and it sparks creativity and involves using problem solving skills every time. Highly rated!
- Digital Camera: Kids think it's seriously the coolest thing to take their own pictures and see them digitally. Start their photography career off with this little kids' digital camera with sky high reviews!!
- Writing Tablet: This is a great little gift for kids to doodle on, use for school homework, and so nice how you don't need to carry around a bunch of loose pieces of paper and a billion markers or crayons. Plus it's only $16.99!
- Pretend Makeup: If you have little girls, odds are they love makeup… maybe they even get into your makeup like mine do! This is the cutest pretend makeup set that will make them feel so “grown up.” Love how it comes with a cute makeup bag to store it all in one place, too!
YOUR 5-7 year old gift ideas
- STEM Kits
- American Girl Doll Wellie Wisher
- BFF Necklaces
- Scribble Scrubbies
- Polly Pockets
- Light Saber
- Board Games
- Ant Farm
- Bracelet Making Kit
- Kinetic Sand
- LOL Doll
- Kids Kindle
- Scooby Doo Playmobil
Hopefully these Christmas gifts for kids, toddlers, and babies give you an idea for all the little ones on your list! I know just how daunting it can be to shop for kids of all different ages, but you've got this!! And make sure to follow me on Instagram for MORE gift guides this holiday season!
2021 GIFT GUIDES:
Send this to your spouse: top 10 Christmas gifts for her
20 Christmas gifts UNDER $20 for women & men
Splurge or Save: Stocking stuffers for her & him!
10 best Amazon women’s gifts to give this Christmas!!
We know where the best Christmas gifts are, still IN STOCK!
Christmas gifts for kids, toddlers, & babies – your 2021 guide!
10 FIRE gift ideas for men that will make shopping a breeze!
14 discount codes: one for each person on your Christmas list!