Calling all Santas, Mrs. Clauses, aunties, uncles, grandparents, and parents! It's that time of year where you start scratching your head trying to figure out perfect presents for the wide variety of sweet kiddos in your life. It can be hard to find Christmas gifts for kids that are perfectly age-appropriate! You want them to be able to open their gift, enjoy it right away, and hopefully not grow out of it for a good long while. That's where our gift guide by age comes in!
Not only are these super cute gifts that you won’t hate looking at for the next year, but they're the highest rated. They're the best gifts that'll actually get played with over and OVER. They're the ones your kids are hoping Santa will bring them.
Top picks for babies + toddlers
- Wooden Building Blocks: Looking for a gift that's as timeless as it is fun? Wooden building blocks are the perfect pick! Not only do they ignite imagination in kids of all ages, but they also offer a classic touch to playtime that modern toys just can't match. They're super durable and you will be able to pass them down for years.. the gift that keeps on giving!
- Kitchen Sink Play Set: How fun is this play sink that actually has running water?! This toy comes with a ton of accessories – plates, silverware, vegetables, fruits and MORE. This will bring hours of fun for every age!
- Crawling Crab: This crawling crab toy is perfect for little ones on the move. It’s bright, colorful, and plays music to keep your baby or toddler entertained. Two of our Mint Arrow team members have this for their babies and they love it!
- Mix and Learn DJ Table: This laugh and learn DJ table is going to be one of the hottest toys of the year! It has over 100 learning songs and sounds, and has removable legs so that littles as young as 6 months old can play with it.
- Little People Disney Set: These classic Disney Fisher-Price Little People are ADORABLE. They come in a pack of 6 classic characters! These figures are the “mini” size and perfect for little hands.
Top picks for kids
- Toniebox: Unleash a world of stories, songs, and adventures with the Toniebox — the perfect screen-free entertainment for kids! It’s durable, kid-friendly, and there are SO many cute Tonies to choose from. From princesses, to Cars and everything in between, there is a Tonie for every kid on your list.
- GeoSafari Jr. Talking Telescope: This is the perfect present for curious littles eager to learn about planets and animals. This interactive telescope brings the wonders of the universe to your child's fingertips, making learning fun with each view and fact.
- Camera: This camera is simple to use, durable, and ready to capture all their adventures. Watch their creativity bloom through every picture they take. This camera also comes with a 32gb SD card, and you can pick between 4 colors!
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe Grill & Pizza Oven Play Set: We always recommend Melissa and Doug toys because the quality is amazing. These toys last for years. With this wooden grill set, kids can flip burgers and serve up slices of pizza any day of the week. It comes with so many accessories for your kids' little imaginations.
- Magnatiles: The best toys for kids are the ones that keep them BUSY. And these do just that! The possibilities are endless with magnetic tiles. (TIP: Look up #magnatiles on instagram to see lots of inspo for what your kids can build.) Not only is this play-set fun, but it’s comprehensive and a really great way to keep your kids’ brains active during playtime.
Hopefully these Christmas gifts for kids, toddlers, and babies give you an idea of what to add to cart for all the little ones on your list this year! It can be so daunting to shop for kids of all ages, but you've got this with all of these great gift ideas compiled!! And make sure to follow us on Instagram for MORE gift guides this holiday season!