Quick Version: these are the 15 top gifts for Father's Day he's sure to love!
You're probably still trying to ride that high from Mother's Day, but guess what…Father's Day is right around the corner!! If you have a father figure (or multiple father figures!) in your life that you want to show some love to this year, NOW is a great time to start thinking about how you're going to spoil them.
We rounded up 15 Father's Day gift ideas that we think are guaranteed wins! This guide covers a pretty broad price range, so you should be able to find something that's perfect for your dad, husband, grandfather, or any man you're wanting to say thank you to this year.
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below:
15 Father's Day gift ideas
- Solo Stove Fire Pit: This smokeless fire pit is the perfect gift for summer nights spent outside! If the man in your life loves being in the yard, this would be a great addition to the patio and something he'll enjoy for seasons (and years!) to come.
- Vuori Board Shorts: These modern looking board shorts would make a really nice gift for the guy who loves being on the water! Plus vuori just never disappoints with the quality of their clothes!
- Grilling Prep Serving Trays: This is a super practical gift for the grill master in your life! Rather than swapping out dishes and running food in and out off the grill, these trays make serving up yummy food a breeze, no meat contamination included!
- On Running Shoes: Comfort meets style with these super popular On sneakers. He'll get tons of use out of these cushioned runners from going on walks, to trips to the gym, and they can be easily worn with casual outfits. Win, win, win.
- Nakano Knives: If he spends lots of time in the kitchen, the quality of these knives is top notch. They're incredibly sharp and don't dull easy – plus they create the thinnest cuts possible making chopping and slicing an actual piece of cake. Use code MINT for 20% off your purchase!
- Pizza Oven: Corrine love, loves this for homemade pizza nights with the fam! This would make such a fun gift for the father in your life who loves to cook and host get togethers.
- Duffle Bag: Who doesn't love having a high-quality carry-on or overnight bag on hand for any spur of the moment trips and getaways?! This duffle is perfect with a separate compartment for shoes that won't damage the other contents on the inside of the bag. Bon voyage!
- Yeti Camp Chair: For the happy camper! This chair is our top pick for the best camping chair (we did a full review here). Last year, the coach’s wife on Ani's softball team recommended this chair to Corrine, so she bought it and is totally OBSESSED. This chair is a splurge but the quality is unmatched.
- Grilling Apron: Make cooking easier with this canvas grill apron that has two pockets in the front that he can stash tools in while he's grillin' and chillin'!
- Casual Sneakers: Need a sneaky way to add some style to your man's wardrobe?! Pick him up a pair of casual sneakers that he can wear to dinner or a night out that go with practically any outfit!
- Lululemon Golf Polo: It seems like us girls aren't the only ones loving all things Lulu anymore! This breathable polo is such a great basic to have in your wardrobe, he'll reach for this on tons of different occasions.
- Sunglasses: New sunglasses are always such a nice gift to receive. This polarized splurge option is completely timeless and will be a closet staple for years and years. Looking for something a little more budget friendly? This save option is SO similar that it even had us doing a double take!
- Park Essential Tool Kit: Have a mountain biking loving man? (Hi Neil!) This kit is the perfect all-in-one on the go tool set that will have him prepared for a flat in a pinch.
- TravisMathew Hat: A hat he'll wear on and off the greens. This under $40 snapback would make a great addition to his collection!
- Chipping Game: For the guy always working on his golf game. This chipping game would make such a fun yard game and includes up to 4 players – because golf's more fun with a friend or two, right?!
Typically procrastination is the name of the game when it comes to Father's Day shopping, but this year we're so excited to be on top of it and to be getting our shopping done early! We hope this guide helps you do the same.
Whatever you decide to get, the father you're shopping for will definitely love it. We are so grateful for all of the wonderful father figures in our lives, and in the world in general! Let us know what you're going to give this year – and if you have any other Father's Day gift ideas to add to this guide!