I am still trying to ride that high from Mother's Day, but guess what…Father's Day is right around the corner!! If you have a father figure (or multiple father figures!) in your life that you want to show some love to this year, NOW is a great time to start thinking about how you're going to spoil them.
I rounded up 15 Father's Day gift ideas that I think are guaranteed wins! I tried to cover a pretty broad price range, so you should be able to find something that's perfect for your dad, husband, grandfather, or any man you're wanting to say thank you to this year.
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below!
15 Father's Day gift ideas
- Charging Station: This is THE charging station of all charging stations! If the man you're buying for is a fan of all things Apple, he will definitely appreciate this 3-in-1 gift. Imagine having ONE place to power up your phone, AirPods, AND Apple Watch. Amazing, right? And you know you're buying something GOOD when it has over 32,000 5-star reviews. Plus, it's only $27.99!
- On Cloud Shoes: My newest FAVORITE running shoe and a total 10/10 for me – I know the father figure in your life will love these, too! They are waterproof and actually like walking on clouds. So comfy and super easy to slip on and off.
- Vuori Hybrid Swim Shorts: Father's Day is the perfect time of year to get dad some new swim attire, and these swim shorts are IT. They dry super quickly, so they're comfortable to swim in AND hang out in afterward. These are super highly rated, I love all six color options, AND they have lots of pockets! (An essential dad wardrobe feature).
- AirPods Pro: We are pretty sure the AirPods Pro are the unofficial love language of men everywhere. Crisp sound quality AND noise canceling? We might just be “borrowing” these in the future.
- Massage Gun: This cordless, rechargeable contraption is your own personal deep tissue massage! It's super easy to use, and it's perfect for anyone who exercises because it utilizes percussive therapy to relieve pain and prevent future soreness. And of course you know I love a deal! This massage gun is currently $70 OFF, which is such a huge Father's Day gift win!
- Hair Dough Styling Clay: Strong hold – WITHOUT the shine. Can I get a FIIINALLY?! We've been waiting for this type of hair gel our whole lives. Except maybe when the *NSYNC shine had its moment… (that was a great moment). But, here we are in 2021, and this non-greasy gel that actually holds beats all! It has super high reviews, and it's such an affordable gift at only $16.99.
- Cologne: This woody, mineral, luxe cologne is unique and rugged and super highly rated. If your man appreciates a super nice cologne, I'm sure he will LOVE to add this one to his collection! 375 five-star reviewers would agree.
- Stance Socks: The classic Father's Day gift, but make it STANCE out. Seriously. Stance socks aren't your typical socks. They are made with targeted cushioning where dad needs it most, they look great, and they have a seamless toe closure which means no more uncomfortable friction. And this neutral-colored 3-pack is under $25!
- Business Casual Shoes: Cole Haan sneakers are stylish and comfortable. If dad is someone who doesn't like to invest in new fashion pieces for himself, these would be SUCH a great gift! He will absolutely love the comfort of these as well as the sleek yet casual look.
- Backpack Cooler: If the dad you're buying for is all about the outdoors, this gift is for HIM! This backpack is lightweight and insulated – perfect for hiking, camping, mountain biking – really any outdoor adventure! It keeps cold things cold and hot things hot, and it's under $35. This is such a fun and unique Father's Day gift!
- Pickleball Set: Pickleball has become our new hobby as of late, and I think this set would be such a fun Father's Day gift idea! With the summer months right on the horizon, why not give dad something that he can enjoy and make memories with for years to come?
- Traeger Seasoning Rubs: I don't know what it is, but I think almost all dads are born with some type of grilling gene. Whether your man likes to use the Traeger, or a classic grill, these seasoning rubs would be the perfect gift for his most father-esque hobby! (Here are some of our favorite Traeger recipes by the way!)
- “Be Where Your Feet Are” by Scott O'Neil: This book is available for pre-order and will ship in time for Father's Day! It was one of those “I couldn't put it down!” kind of books, and I can't stop raving about it. This is something that I'm for sure gifting to Neil and my dad this Father's Day!
- Woodies Sunglasses: Neil LOVES this brand of sunglasses, and I know the dad in your life will, too! They are super highly rated, have a really cool style, have 100% UV ray protection, and are only $29! We highly recommend.
- Zella Hybrid Tech Commuter Pants: These Zella pants fit like an athletic pant, BUT LOOK LIKE DRESS PANTS. It's almost hard to conceive that they are even a real thing, but they are and we are here.for.it. Neil, my dad, and my brother-in-law all swear by these comfortable yet formal-looking pants, and I can't believe how useful they are! Now that Neil dresses up several times a week as a youth church teacher, these are his go-to, hands down. They come in three different colors, too!
Typically procrastination is the name of the game when it comes to Father's Day shopping, but this year I'm so excited to be on top of it and to be getting my shopping done early! I hope this guide helps you do the same.
Whatever you decide to get, I know the father you're shopping for will love it. I am so grateful for all of the wonderful father figures in my life, and in the world in general! Let me know what you're going to give this year – and if you have any other Father's Day gift ideas to add to my guide!