If you're an expert procrastinator like me, you may have forgotten all about the Father's Day gift guide I shared last month and just barely started thinking about Father's Day! We're only DAYS away you guys! But don't panic, because I've got a brand new roundup of last-minute Father's Day gift ideas that are guaranteed wins for dads that ship in time for FREE. So if you've been looking for some last-minute Father's Day gifts, you can buy any of these on your phone or computer and have Father's Day handled in a matter of seconds. WE'VE GOT THIS!
12 perfect last minute gift ideas
We rounded up TWELVE gifts that we're absolutely confident any man would love, and covered all the price points from a couple of splurges to lots of saves. And these last minute Father's Day gift ideas ALL ship free in time for Father's Day. So no matter who you're shopping for, you're guaranteed to find the perfect gift that you can still give him in just a few days!
- Car wax: Most dads love their cars and the ratings on this super affordable car wax are insane.
- Traeger rub bundle: Our family loves these rubs on steaks, chicken, veggies…anything on the grill. The only thing better than the perfect reviews is the really amazing taste!
- Sonicare toothbrush: Neil and I both LOVE this toothbrush. It is life changing and basically feels like a professional cleaning every time you brush. It's super highly rated too!
- Card: Super cute Father's Day cards that aren't frilly or weird! SO nice to throw this in with your Amazon order and have your entire gift totally done in one shipment.
- Waterproof speaker: This portable speaker is ready to tag along on dad's bike or golf cart or backpack for a trip to the beach or on a hike. It's waterproof and the battery lasts for 10 hours. Score!
- Sandals: Crazy good ratings and SUCH a classic sandal. This slide is the perfect summer shoe for every beach or pool loving dad in the land. Ringing in UNDER $20 also makes this a super affordable Father's Day gift.
- Shaver: This $35 electric trimmer and shaver does it all. Thousands of AMAZING reviews and perfect for basically any dad.
- Pickleball Set: Because dad deserves to have a little fun! Pickleball is perfect for almost any age and we love that this set is highly rated and super affordable too. This gift is a sure guarantee of lots of fun family memories and maybe a little friendly competition too.
- Grilling recipe book: This is a MUST OWN for the smoker and BBQ enthusiast in your life. Written by one of the most celebrated pit masters in the nation and owner of the famous Franklin BBQ in Austin. Nearly 1600 PERFECT reviews and UNDER $20.
- Sunglasses: Such a classic gift! Works for younger dads, older dads, golfers, hikers, watching a baseball game, going to Disneyland…I mean, absolutely anything he does outside just feels cooler in aviators.
- Tumbler: This would be perfect for the dad who's trying to drink more water, just needs to stay hydrated while they are outside doing “man stuff,” or out running their dad errands. There are 12 colors to choose from so you're sure to find the perfect one for the man in your life.
- Workout shirt: Super highly rated and UNDER $30. You could literally give this to a grandpa or a brand-new dad! It just works for anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors or sweating in the gym.
We've got this!
To all our fellow procrastination queens, we've STILL got this! We're all about spoiling all the fathers and father figures in our lives and thanks to Prime, he'll NEVER know that the holiday totally snuck up on you! ALL 12 of these perfect for dad gifts ship in time to celebrate the big day.