If you're an expert procrastinator like me you may have forgotten all about the Father's Day gift guide I shared last month and just barely started thinking about Father's Day! We're only SIX days away from Father's Day!!
But don't panic, because I've got a brand new roundup of last-minute Father's Day gifts that are guaranteed wins for dads that either ship in time for FREE or are free for in-store pickup. So if you've been looking for some last-minute Father's Day gifts you can buy any of these on your phone or computer and just swing by and grab them in a matter of seconds. WE'VE GOT THIS!
TEN perfect last minute father's day gifts
We rounded up ten gifts that we're absolutely confident any man would love, and covered all the price points from a couple splurges to lots of saves. And these last minute Father's Day gifts ALL either ship free in time for Father's Day or are available for free in-store pickup. So no matter who you're shopping for you're guaranteed to find the perfect gift that you can still give him in just a few days!
For all the dads of any age:
1.Stance Men's The Calf Baseball Sock – I swear EVERY MAN loves Stance socks!! I don't know what it is about men and their socks, but they love a good pair so I try to always snag some for Father's Day.
2.Dad Jokes: The Terribly Good Dad jokes book– We suggested this last year for Father's Day and everyone loved it, so it's baaaaaack!! The girls gave this to Neil last year and they all still giggle like crazy when he tells these (terrible/awesome) dad jokes.
For the grilling dad
3.Traeger Grills SPC178 Blackened Saskatchewan Dry Rub – There's just gotta be a grilling accessory on the list! Our family loves this on steaks, chicken, veggies…anything on the grill. It has basically perfect reviews and really does taste amazing!
4. How to Grill Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Flame-Cooked Food – Mark Bittman is known for his ability to teach cooking basics that everyone can understand! His books are literally used as texts in culinary school. Total legend. This is a great Father's Day gift for any dad who spends time (or wants to spend time!) on the grill.
For the beach going dad
5. Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Sunglasses – Such a classic! Works for younger dads, older dads, golfers, hikers, watching a baseball game, going to Disneyland…I mean, anything he does outside just feels cooler in Aviators.
6. Highest rated Skimboard on Amazon – For his inner kid! If you're spending any time at the beach this summer you HAVE to get a skimboard. They're lightweight, easy to tote down to the beach, and (MY FAVE) easy to play with and still be close enough to help with little kiddos, as opposed to surfing where I basically say sayonara for an hour while Neil paddles out into an hour or two of surfer oblivion.
Don't forget the father's day card!
7. Hallmark Signature Father's Day Card – Such cute Father's Day cards that aren't frilly or weird! SO nice to throw this in with your Amazon order and have your entire gift totally done in one shipment.
For the gym going dad
8. Adidas Originals Men's Swift – Crazy good ratings on these! I've heard so much good buzz about these sneakers and I love that they come in a bunch of different colors and patterns so it feels a little extra personal for YOUR dad.
9.Hydro Flask Water Bottle – Everyone loves a Hydro Flask! This would be perfect for the dad who's trying to drink more water, loves to workout or just needs to stay hydrated while they're outside doing “man stuff.”
10. Nike Men's Legend Dri-Fit Shirt – You could literally give this to a grandpa or a brand-new dad! It just works for anyone who spends time outdoors and everyone totally loves it!