Quick version: We have 12 last minute Father's Day gift ideas for you that will be at your door step practically by the time you finish reading this post!
Raise your hand if you're an expert procrastinator (guilty)! If you're like us, you may have forgotten all about the gift guide I shared last month and just barely started thinking about Father's Day! It's officially crunch time and we're a matter of DAYS away you guys! But don't panic, because we've got a brand new roundup of last-minute Father's Day gift ideas that are guaranteed wins for dads! The best part? These all ship in time for FREE. So if you've been looking for some last-minute Father's Day gifts, you can buy any of these on your phone or computer and have Father's Day handled in a matter of seconds. WE'VE GOT THIS!
Need a gift idea? No problem.
We rounded up TWELVE gifts that we're absolutely confident almost any man would love, and covered all the price points from a couple of splurges to lots of saves. And these last minute Father's Day gift ideas ALL ship free in time for Father's Day. So no matter who you're shopping for, you're guaranteed to find the perfect gift that you can still give him in just a few days!
12 perfect last minute gift ideas
- ON sneakers: Treat the father figure in your life to these super highly-rated running shoes that will quickly become his go-to sneaker. These sneakers go perfectly with so many different outfits, from the pickle ball court to everyday casual looks. He'll get tons of wear out of these.
- Insulated cooler backpack: This is the perfect adventure backpack! Stock it with up to 42 cans of his favorite beverage to share (or…42 cans of diet coke for you?!) during a day at the beach or on a picnic.
- Nike golf hat: This classic hat will keep the sun off his face so he can focus on his swing! And since lots of men can be just a little bit stubborn about keeping up with sun protection, this is a great way to sneak it in! This style of hat is always on trend and is one he'll reach for when teeing off, running the kids to school, or hitting the farmers market with the fam on the weekend!
- Grampa's weeder: Okay, let's be practical here. Weeding may not be the most fun or glamorous job out there, but it has to be done! Save his back the strain and gift him this handy weeder to keep the lawn looking pristine this summer!
- Owala FreeSip water bottle: We're seeing these stainless steel Stanley alternatives everywhere! This bottle has over 16,000 nearly perfect reviews and would make a great gift for any dad! Have a father figure in your life that you just don't know what to get? Make it this gift. He'll love it!
- Swim trunks: These quick-dry beach shorts come in OVER 40 color and print options! Whether he's more into neutrals or leans toward fun colors there's tons (and we mean tons) of options to choose from. These shorts would make a great gift for just over $20!
- Charging phone case: Another super practical gift that will get tons of use. Not only will this rechargeable case keep his battery full it also protects from damage and cracks when it's accidentally dropped!
- Smashed burger press: Give him the gift of gourmet burgers but from home! The secret to restaurant quality burgers is how thin they're able to get them while not overcooking the center but getting the edges all thin and crispy. We're convinced THIS press is how they do it. Are you drooling yet? ‘Cause same.
- Bug-a-salt: Okay this will make him laugh at first, but then the jokes over (also for every pesky fly during your next summer cook-out)! This is a top-seller on Amazon and while it's partially funny it's also kinda sorta genius?? One thing's for sure, this will provide endless amounts of entertainment and no fly stands a chance at your new smash burger obsession!
- Standing desk: This is such a nice addition to an office. If he spends a lot of time at the computer, having the option to adjust your desk to different heights to stand and stretch your legs is such a luxury.
- Rainbow flip flops: California cool, classic sandals that have been around for what feels like forever! He'll love these high-quality, durable shoes that only get better with age.
- Tabletop fire pit: These tabletop fire pits can get pricy fast! We found this mini one for less than $40 + we love the super modern concrete and black colors it comes in.
We've got this!
To all our fellow procrastination queens, we've STILL got this! We're all about spoiling all the fathers and father figures in our lives and thanks to Prime, he'll NEVER know that the holiday totally snuck up on you! ALL 12 of these perfect for dad gifts ship in time to celebrate the big day.