Whenever I chat with girlfriends about their Christmas or holiday shopping,everyone seems to agree that men are HARD to shop for! Whether it's your husband, your brother, your dad, or a coworker, men can be the trickiest to pick the perfect gift. It's tempting to just give up and put some cash in an envelope! Before you do that, though, check out these ideas to help you shop with a personal touch for the dudes in your life.
- Nike Air Max 270 – What guy wouldn't be stoked to open a box of Nikes on Christmas day? This sneaker has amazing reviews and comes in a bunch of different colors so you can find the perfect match.
- Jester Reversible Bomber Jacket – This might be the world's most practical jacket. It's reversible, water-resistant, and quilted, so it's one he'll reach for season after season.
- Type 3 Faux Shearling Trucker Jacket – How cool is this trucker jacket?! If you have a dude in your life who's a little more into fashion or open to wearing fun trends, this is it for him.
- ‘Windrunner' Colorblock Jacket – This windbreaker comes in 10 different colors, so you can pick the one that best suits the active guy in your life.
- Tech Fleece Jogger Pants – I don't know a single guy who wouldn't appreciate a pair of quality pair of cozy sweatpants for lounging around the house!
- ‘Novel' Duffel Bag – I love the classic look of Herschel gear, and this duffel is a great pick for anyone who travels regularly or could use an awesome gym bag.
- SoundLink® Micro Bluetooth®Speaker – This speaker is small but mighty! It's waterproof and totally resistant to dents, cracks, and scratches, so it's perfect for someone who would enjoy their tunes at the beach, in the shower, or on the go.
- Original Aviator 58mm Sunglasses – Aviators are SUCH a good gift because they look cool on every single guy. Plus, what guy doesn't want to feel like they're on Top Gun?!
- Chanel Bleu De Chanel Eu De Toilette spray – This is THE BEST scent for guys. It's clean and woodsy and fresh and so good.
- Ambeur 2-Piece Spinner Luggage Set – If you know someone who travels regularly, a quality luggage set is SUCH a fabulous investment! They'll be grateful you thought of it every time they pack for their next adventure.
- Apple Airpods – If the guy you're shopping for doesn't already have Airpods, you need to make it happen! Neil is OBSESSED. So great for running, traveling, listening to podcasts, all the things.
- Edmonton Slipper – Slippers are such a classic Christmas gift! These ones are lined with comfy faux fur and they have a hard sole, so they're totally durable for a run to the mailbox.
- The Chrono Chronograph Leather Strap Watch – This is a minimalist, modern watch with a rugged feel thanks to the grainy leather strap. A classy pick for sure!
- Force1 Gravity Defying Remote Control Car – An RC car might seem silly, but it's guaranteed to be a hit with everyone on Christmas day! It's the best way to bring out the goofball that every guy is on the inside.
You can shop our top picks for men below! We mostly just picked gifts that were super universal so they should work for anyone from your college age brother to your grandpa to your pickiest husband or boyfriend. Less than 2 weeks to Christmas so cross all the men's gifts off your list today!!!