Whenever I chat with girlfriends about their Christmas or holiday shopping, everyone seems to agree that men are HARD to shop for! Whether it's your husband, your brother, your dad, or a coworker, men can be the trickiest to pick the perfect gift. It's super tempting to just give up and put some cash in an envelope! But before you do that, check out these gift ideas for men to help you shop with a personal touch for all the dudes in your life.
Gift ideas for men
- Nike Acalme – What guy wouldn't be stoked to open a box of Nikes on Christmas day?! This lightweight sneaker is super versatile and is on sale right now for only $56.97!
- Wild & Wolf Campfire Survival Playing Cards – These metallic, waterproof cards are perfect for the outdoorsy man in your life! They're traditional playing cards with fun survival facts and tips. Makes a perfect stocking stuffer!
- Putt-A-Bout putting green – Such a fun find for anyone who wants to work on their golf game! Or for the competition enthusiast who would love having something around he can bet his buddies about. Ha!
- Metal Meat Claws – If your man has a smoker or just loves to slow cook meat (who doesn't?), these shredding claws are perfect! They're super durable and have over 250 near-perfect reviews.
- Tile Mate – This revolutionary works-with-Alexa gadget tracks all the things!! Lost key? Can't find the remote? Where did you put your phone? The Tile Mate keeps track of several devices at a time, making it great for the scatterbrained man if your life!
- VimPower Portable Charger– If we can't be connected to a power source at all times WHAT ARE WE EVEN DOING?! This portable charger has amazing reviews and works for not just your phone, but your iPad, computer AND Nintendo Switch.
- 32 oz Hydroflask – Why is it so hard for some men to drink water throughout the day? This sleek bottle will help them hit their water intake #goals! Plus, it's 25% off right now!
- Herschel Duffle – The masculine design of this duffle is so streamlined, your man will want to take it everywhere!
- SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker – This speaker just looks COOL! And it sounds even better! It's also crazy durable and waterproof.
- Ugg Slippers – This is the gift that any man never knew he needed. Seriously the most COMFY slippers of all time, with a hard sole so they can pretty much wear them anywhere (faux pas or not!). Neil actually loves his and is not ashamed.
- Patagonia Better Sweater – This uber soft sweater is the perfect top, middle, or bottom layer to any warm ensemble! Plus it comes in 11 colors to suit any man's preference.
- Nike Jogger Pants – Joggers are the best “I didn't try but I still look put together” item of clothing!
- Patagonia Water Resistant Jacket – These jackets are SO warm yet SO lightweight! Like, HOW?! It comes in 7 colors and has stellar reviews, and we love that it doesn't look like the Michelin Man!
- Beanie – A classic beanie that is warm, functional, and looks great too!
- North Face tech gloves – SO warm and SO convenient! No more frostbitten fingers trying to text.
- Night Lightning to USB charging cable – NO more struggling to use your phone while it's charging! This tangle-free, 10 foot cable helps you not skip a beat.
- AirPods Pro– If the guy you're shopping for doesn't already have Airpods, you need to make it happen! Neil is OBSESSED. So great for running, traveling, listening to podcasts, all the things. Plus, this updated version is NOISE CANCELLING. (Can I buy these for myself and wear them around the house? Asking for a friend.)
- Silk Tie – Every man needs a classic silk tie! I love the bold stripe design on this one.
- Braun Shaver– This is Neil's FAVORITE shaver and I love it because it doesn't leave a trail of tiny hairs all over my bathroom sink!
- Chipolo Card – This bluetooth device fits in your wallet and will help you track your lost wallet, backpack, luggage, you name it! This was our #1 asked about item of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
You've got this!
You can shop our top gift ideas for men below! We picked gifts that were super universal so they should work for anyone from your college-aged brother to your grandpa to your picky husband or boyfriend. Only 3 weeks till Christmas, so cross all the men's gifts off your list today!!!