What is it about February that just FLIES by?! If Valentine's Day has completely snuck up on you, you're not alone. There's still time to make your sweetheart's Valentine's Day one to remember with our guide to last minute Valentine's Day gifts that you can get just in time for the big day!
We rounded up 14 last minute gift ideas for her and 14 last minute gift ideas for him that you can order online or pickup at your nearest store, perfect for expressing your love on Sunday.
Gifts for Her
- GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Tool Set: This was my favorite device of 2020! And the love fest is still going strong in 2021. I can safely use this magical tool 3-5 times a week and this kit comes with everything you need to get started on your own glowing, gorgeous, makeup-optional skin. The limited-edition sparkling pink is so gorgeous and just screams “Be Mine.”
- Hoop Earrings: Hoop earrings are so classic. They are cute and dainty for everyday wear. Thanks to the faux diamonds, this gift is the dream combination of pretty and affordable at just $45.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan, save option: A wardrobe staple that I wear all. year. long. Yes, I have absolutely worn this cozy cardi over a swimsuit at the beach after the sun goes down. Heavenly, highly-rated, and worth every penny. I featured the BEST dupe EVER in this post if you are looking for a more affordable price point.
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses: This has been my go-to pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses for forever. They make such a great gift because they are absolutely timeless and look good on just about everybody.
- Samsung Frame TV: Frame TVs are wildly popular because you can display art when you’re not using the TV! We finally got one for Prime Day and I absolutely love it. This one comes with Alexa built in and has more than 1K perfect 5-star reviews.
- Cuisinart Knife Set: A good knife is crucial to having a good kitchen setup. This set is perfectly rated and very affordable at just UNDER $100 right now (reg $160). It's so pretty and includes every knife you could ever need.
- Cloud Training Shoe: My newest FAVORITE running shoe and a total 10/10 for me! They are waterproof and actually like walking on clouds. So comfy and super easy to slip on and off.
- Mini Beauty Fridge: It is so dreamy to have this beauty fridge right in my bathroom. I love having all my masks and serums, night cream and my jade roller housed in there. It's super convenient, it looks cute, feels amazing on your skin, and you can sneak a Diet Coke in there too!
- Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum: These tanning drops are THE BEST ones I've tried because they do NOT dry out my skin! They give the most even, pretty, natural-looking glow and are super duper easy to mix into a moisturizer you already love. This is my #1 face self-tanner, hands down.
- “Do All Things With Love” Sweatshirt: Have you ever seen a more perfect Valentine's Day sweatshirt? But it's also perfect the other 364 days of the year too! It runs small so you'll want to size up one size for a loose, casual fit.
- Micro MZ Wallace Bag, save option: This micro bag is giving me SO much life right now. It is my #1 running out the door bag because it is the perfect size for my wallet, keys, phone, lipgloss, and mask and THAT'S IT. If it's out of your price range, you could easily sub the $32 save that is just as cute and just as functional.
- Tory Burch Heart Sandals: I am a longtime, die-hard Miller sandal fangirl and they have been included in a ZILLION gift guides over the years. I also really love a heart for Valentine's Day. So this sandal looks like the BEST of both worlds.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye Palette: PERFECTION. This eye palette is absolutely it. The six shades in this high-quality, crazy-versatile palette are universally flattering, the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers, and can be used day to night over and over!
- Fleece Jacket: Absolutely obsessed with this fleece jacket. Baby pink accents forever and ever. It's super affordable at just $45 and so soft it's like wearing a blanket.
Gifts for Him
- Vans Sneakers: Neil grew up skateboarding, so these classic (and comfortable) skateboard shoes will always be one of his go-to styles and brands. He loves the cool vibe and that you can wear them with literally everything.
- “I Like You & Naps” Card: Because what more do you really need? Ha. I love this cute card.
- Cloud Running Shoe: They make my new favorite running shoe for him too! Lightweight, comfortable and highly rated.
- Theragun: This smart, ultra-quiet contraption is your own personal deep tissue massage! It's perfect for anyone who exercises because it utilizes percussive therapy to relieve pain and prevent future soreness.
- Phone Soap: 100% worth the hype. This sleek charger sanitizes and charges your phone at the SAME TIME. Also charges small items including watches. Kills 99.9% of germs in 5 minutes.
- The Corporal Bracelet Watch: This $200 watch is a great price point, not exorbitantly expensive, but dressy enough to feel like a really nice gift! The ratings and reviews are awesome.
- Slim Leather Wallet: Perfect basic wallet with everything he needs and nothing he doesn't. Essentialism at it's finest.
- Ruth's Chris Gift Card: The gift for him that's also a gift for YOU. Ha. If your significant other is a steak lover, THIS is an ideal gift. An easy, one size fits all gift that delivers every single time.
- Blue Light Glasses: For the man that's always on a Zoom call. Protect his eyeballs while he hustles remotely.
- Duffle Bag: These duffle bags are so durable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing! We love that it has a shoe compartment, and so must everyone else because it has amazing reviews across the board.
- Tie: A gorgeous tie always makes a perfect (and practical) gift. This is the tie I got Neil for Valentine's Day.
- Toiletry Bag: These toiletry bags are as manly as they come, and so on-trend, too. If your man travels often for work, this would be such a great gift that he would use all the time! It's so nice to get a new toiletry bag, too. It's something you normally wouldn't spend money on, but when you're gifted it you are SO happy you got it.
- Dress Shirt: You can never go wrong with a trim fit dress shirt.
- Traeger: The Traeger smoker is one of my FAVORITE gifts because WOW… I didn't know our meals could taste THAT good! This gift will change the meal game at your house and it is worth every single penny. If your man already loves to grill, I know he will be OBSESSED with smoking on the Traeger!
Love is in the air
I hope all of these last-minute Valentine's Day gifts help save the day and make online shopping in time (or in-store pick-up!) as easy as can be! You're just a few clicks or a quick run to the mall away from Valentine's Day being prepped and DONE.