What is it about February that just FLIES by?! If Valentine's Day has completely snuck up on you, you're not alone. There's still time to make your sweetheart's Valentine's Day one to remember with our guide to last minute Valentine's day gifts that you can get just in time for the big day!
We rounded up 14 last minute gift ideas for her and 14 last minute gift ideas for him, perfect for expressing your love on Friday.
Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
Gifts for Her
- Bluetooth Speaker – Perfect little Bluetooth speaker to sing to all your favorite songs in the shower or boogie down at the beach. (There's a chance that this won't arrive in time, but it will in white here)
- Apple Watch® strap – If you own an Apple Watch a silicone band is a MUST! The scalloped edge on this Kate Spade strap is so cute!
- Silk Travel Neck Pillow & Eye Mask Set – A travel essential for your jet-setting Valentine. It has great reviews and the rose gold is so gorgeous!
- Cassie Faux Fur Hoodie – This Zella hoodie has near perfect reviews and is currently 40% off! A sweet, snuggly treat for your true love that comes in SEVEN colors!
- Fluffy Suede Comfy Slippers – An UNDER $20 dupe for the Ugg slippers I love. How cute is the pink for Valentine's Day?
- Base Coat Nail Polish – At $18 this makes the perfect affordable treat and there's 29 colors to choose from!
- Band Hoop Earrings – Hoop earrings are SO classic. This gift is that dream combo of pretty and practical.
- Elisa Birthstone Pendant Necklace – I am a long time Kendra Scott fan and I love this small birthstone pendant.
- Baye Hardcase Hat Box – Perfect gift for the girl who wears many hats! (Note: there's a chance that this won't arrive in time, so keep that in mind when ordering)
- Becca Beaded Headband – Similar for less – This is such a HOT and super cute trend right now.
- Moonlight Pajamas – Luxurious pajamas are ALWAYS a good idea in my book. These ones are so soft you'll never want to take them off. All the heart eyes for that neutral animal print.
- Quilted Leather Wallet – More of a splurge gift for sure, but so classic and gorgeous. Any woman would absolutely love this gift.
- Kimono Long Robe – Robes are 100% my love language. The kimono style is so beautiful and it has 600+ PERFECT reviews. Under $40 and 16 colors to choose from.
- adidas Women's Swift Running Shoes – Absolutely adore all the Adidas I own. These ones have crazy good ratings and I'm always a sucker for pink!
Gifts for Him
- ‘Icon' Crew Socks – No men's gift guide is complete without our favorite socks. They're good looking and comfortable and priced just right at $10.
- Nixon Water Resistant Watch – This watch is a great price point, not insanely expensive, but dressy enough to feel like a really nice gift! Black on black is always so sleek.
- Herschel Novel Duffle Bag – We love all our Hershcel bags. Such a classic favorite that's perfect for the gym or weekend get aways.
- Cole Haan Wingtip shoes – These dress shoes are 100% Neil approved. Comfortable, durable, and great reviews! (Note: there's a chance these won't arrive in time, so here's a similar option that will)
- AirFly Wireless Headphone Bluetooth Adapter – SUCH a cool gift! Allows you to connect wireless headphones to wired headphone jacks. Translation: you can use your AirPods at the gym or on an airplane to watch a screen!
- Pro Dri-FIT Zip Fleece Jacket – Perfect reviews and up to 15% off! So cozy and a great layering piece.
- Ray-ban Sunglasses – Totally classic. They look good on everyone. Super lightweight and nearly perfect reviews.
- Plaid Dress Shirt – You can never go wrong with a trim fit dress shirt. (Note: there is a chance this won't arrive in time, so here is a similar option that will)
- Vibrating Fitness Foam Roller – This is the same brand as the massager that Neil and all his friends are OBSESSED with. this thing. Obsessed might even be an understatement. This is a great gift for any man that loves to workout!
- Sportswear Tech Pack Jogger Pants – Joggers are the best “I didn't try but I still look put together” item of clothing!
- Better Sweater® Quarter-Zip Jacket – PERFECT 5-star reviews. This uber soft sweater is the perfect top, middle, or bottom layer to any warm ensemble! Plus it comes in 10 colors to suit any man's preference.
- Post Shave Cooling Gel – Smells great. Feels great. It's a total 1O and super affordable at just $20.
- Bleu de CHANEL Spray – This is a cologne Neil discovered in the last year and we both LOVE it. I love when he wears it, because it smells super good! (it's also SUPER highly rated!)
- Air Max 270 Sneaker – This shoe is a men's closet classic. They are super comfortable and stylish and the black is so sleek.
All of these last minute Valentine's Day gift picks are rounded up below so shopping in time (or in store pick-up!) is as easy as can be! You're just a few clicks or a quick run to the mall away from Valentine's Day being prepped and DONE.