Tomorrow is Christmas Eve my friends and if you're in a pickle because you still haven't made your list and checked it twice, well Santa, I'm here to save your sleigh because today I've got the ultimate procrastinator's gift guide!! All these top rated gifts are available to buy online with one quick click, pick up in store, and be on your way like you've had it in the bag for weeks!
Pick up in store
One quick disclaimer: you'll have to check YOUR local store to be totally sure that it's in stock in the color you want nearby … but I have so many options here for you from Nordstrom and Target that you for sure should find a few things that would work!! Good luck and may the force be with you.
- Genuine Shearling Lined UGGs: They're a classic for reason. These are my favorite boots to keep my toes warm all winter long!
- simplehuman Mirror: I use this LITERALLY every day. It magnifies without distorting, and it helps you see exactly what you’ll look like out in the sunlight! Worth every penny!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: The best hair dryer OF all time EVER!! It literally cute my dry time in HALF and my hair stays way shinier, smoother, and healthy! Magnetic attachments stay cool enough to switch mid-blowout. Magic!
- Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron: I LOVE the Beachwaver because it curls my hair in literally HALF the time a regular curling iron takes, but it lasts twice as long. Total game changer!
- Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette: I am totally OBSESSED with all of my Urban Decay Naked palettes. They're gorgeous and they last FOREVER! This one is filled with the prettiest warm tones.
- Pure Silk Sleep Mask: Perfect for the beauty lover that has everything! I recently used this on our NYC flights and got some great sleep. It really does black everything out and is gentle enough to use with lash extensions!
- MZ Wallace Tote: The limit literally does not exist when it comes to my love for this tote! It is such a perfect gift. It is the ultimate EVERYTHING bag.
- Plush Throw Blanket: The name of this blanket tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about it!! It's super plush and total bliss. This silky soft throw comes in NINE colors and has over 1000 perfect reviews, AND it's 25% off at 28.90!
- Waffle Knit Gloves: UNDER $20, cozy and cute!
- Girlfriend Pajamas: I have been LIVING in these cozy jammies all December long! Super soft and cozy. They come in EIGHT fun patterns, but the gray leopard is my fave. PLUS they just dropped 40% off to $35.40!!!
- Instant Pot: Know somebody that loves to cook, but is short on time?My FAVE kitchen gadget speeds up dinner prep by light years and makes everything from a Sunday roast to soup to oatmeal. Plus THIS ONE is 40% off and available at tons of locations for in-store pickup!
- Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum: This award winning vacuum has hundreds and hundreds of amazing reviews. You get cord free convenience, Dyson power-and it converts to a handheld in a snap!
- BaubleBar Drop Earrings: So sparkly and pretty! These would be perfect for New Year's Eve.
- Marble Phone Case: Sleek and simple and PROTECTS YOUR PHONE! It gets great reviews and it's just $20!
- Apple Watch Series 5: The definition of a tried and true favorite. We don't want to live without this perfectly reviewed, smart little companion. Any man would love this gift.
- Bleu De Chanel Travel Set: This is a cologne Neil and I both LOVE!! I love when he wears it, because it smells super good! (It's also SUPER highly rated!) This travel set makes a great gift!
- Apple TV: We love our Apple TV. We use it every single day and it makes for a great gift for anyone. From streaming games, to downloading a Netflix show, the Apple TV does it all!
- quip All-Black Toothbrush: I've loved my Quip toothbrush over the past year. Small, lightweight, waterproof and the all-black is so sleek and cool. Or for a splurge, this toothbrush that I talked about last week in our Gifts that Ship in Time guide is our recent OBSESSION. It's a splurge but it's like getting a professional teeth cleaning every time you brush! Available for in-store pickup in some locations and some colors here, or it might still be available for Christmas Eve delivery here! On sale at both places.
- goPro HERO8: The newest GoPro Hero is an awesome gift for all the adrenaline junkies in your family. It's on sale too!
- Leather iPhone case: This practical gift has earned PERFECT reviews! It's $40 and just looks masculine and cool.
- Bose Wireless Headphones: These headphones ALWAYS make a great gift if your husband or dad doesn't have them already. Neil doesn't go anywhere without headphones! He loves them for work, for travel, for EVERYTHING!
- The North Face Parka: This high-quality parka is super lightweight, but really really warm and it looks really nice!
- Fleece Robe: Our house is all about the robe life. This super-soft fleece one has a hood!!
- Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle Bag: A tried and true fave for the adventurer who loves a weekend getaway. Stylish and roomy.
- Cole Haan Sneaker: These are always a top pick for men's shoes! They are the best of both worlds: casual AND dressy while still being comfortable.
- Crosley Radio Deluxe Turntable: Such a fun gift to open on Christmas morning! Perfect for the music lover in your life. It's UNDER $100 so it's also affordable.
- Nike Fleece Jogger Pants: You can never have too many pairs of cozy pants! We love Nike everything at our house and these highly-rated joggers come in SIX totally giftable colors!
- UGG Slippers: This is the gift that any man never knew he needed. Seriously the most COMFY slippers of all time, with a hard sole so they can pretty much wear them anywhere (faux pas or not!). Neil actually loves his and is not ashamed.
Two more tips!
If picking up these gifts in-store isn't an option or you're just too tight on time, here's a couple other AWESOME options Nordstrom is giving us!
Nordstrom is running a GIFT CARD SPECIAL right now: Spend $300 in gift cards, get a $50 gift card, or get a $20 gift card when you give $175 in gift cards.
You can also select curbside pickup for most Nordstrom locations so even if your car is full of littles who are out of school, you don't even have to get out of the car to collect your gifts!!
Happy last-minute shopping and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!