Tomorrow is Christmas Eve my friends, and if you're in a pickle because you still haven't made your list and checked it twice, well Santa, I'm here to save your sleigh because today I've got the ultimate procrastinator's gift guide!! All these top-rated gifts are available to buy online with one quick click, pick up in store, and be on your way like you've had it in the bag for weeks!
Pick up in store
One quick disclaimer: you'll have to check YOUR local store to be totally sure that it's in stock in the color you want nearby…but I have so many options here for you from Nordstrom and Target that you for sure should find a few things that would work!! Good luck and may the gifting forces be with you.
Women's gifts you can pick up in store
- Magnolia Crock Pot: Have you ever seen a more gorgeous crock pot? Joanna Gaines' impeccable taste wins again! This is a highly-rated, practical, and very affordable gift at just $39.99.
- Revlon Hair Dryer: Give the gift of blowout-quality hair at home for just $39.89 (30% off the regular price of $57)! I'm a MAJOR fan of this easy-to-use, one-step tool and think everyone should have it. Thousands and thousands of perfect reviews say this the perfect gift for any woman in your life.
- Ninja Blender: The ideal gift for the woman who loves all the smoothies and milkshakes (literally everyone) and hates sharing. Ha. It's a small but mighty multifunctional blender for $59.99. It works super duper well and the whole thing is dishwasher safe-a gift in and of itself!
- Makeup Organizer: Super high-quality, beautiful, and very highly-rated. A practical and pretty gift for the makeup junkie on your list. The gold is so chic and would look beautiful on any vanity. The $13 price tag is nice too!
- Cozy Blanket: This throw looks so warm and so cozy. Perfect for all the post-Christmas movie watching and snuggling or ringing in the new year from the couch.
- Diffuser: EVERYBODY at our house sleeps better when we diffuse oils. This diffuser is super cute, SUPER powerful, and only $28. Most importantly, it pumps out oils for 8 straight hours and I can't get over how much I love this little guy!
- Initial Pendant Necklace: Initial jewelry is back, baby! If you are looking to give somebody a nicer gift this year without breaking the bank, this 14K gold necklace has a perfect mid-range price point and she can wear it with ALL the styles in her closet!
- Zella Sweatshirt: A sweatshirt that LITERALLY lives up to its name. This sweatshirt never loses its initial INCREDIBLE softness and is the coziest sweatshirt I have ever owned-no joke. The quality is amazing and it comes in four totally giftable colors.
- Charlotte Tilbury Face Palette: The shades in this high-quality, crazy-versatile palette are universally flattering, the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers, and can be used day to night over and over! At $75, this palette is an INSANE value and the ULTIMATE gift for the beauty lover.
- SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker: Turns plain water into sparkling water in seconds! If you know a sparkling water fan, this will save them SO much money in the long run – all you do is add water, and voila! Bubbly goodness WHENEVER you want it. Currently 20% off and just $69.99.
- Reversible Tote: I love me a big tote, and the reversible style is a great two-for-one gift! Some sort of closure is a must with a large bag, and there's a discreet magnetic closure that hits the nail on the head! Such an affordable option at just under $50!
- The North Face Coat: Basically the gift of a warm hug. This lightweight coat is perfectly warm and cozy without making you SO warm you'll sweat to death when you step into a store! It's got elastic built into the waist, and I really like that it gives you a nice shape instead of a huge, puffy silhouette. Very highly-rated and five pretty colors to pick from.
- Faux Fur Jacket: Soft and toasty and so much fun. This $40 faux fur jacket is so cute. Reviewers report that's it's cuddly and cozy and WARM.
- Robot Vacuum: One of my favorite home items that I use over and over again. $169.99 is a great deal and almost 40% off the regular price of $280. It has mega crazy high ratings, is cordless, has WiFi connectivity, and works with the app AND Alexa, and will run up to 120 minutes!! One of the TOP RATED and top recommended robot vacuums from Consumer Reports making it perfect for gifting.
Men's gifts you can pick up in store
- AirPods: If the guy you're shopping for doesn't already have AirPods, you need to make it happen! Neil is OBSESSED. So great for running, traveling, listening to podcasts, all the things. Plus, this updated version is NOISE CANCELLING.
- Insulated Mug: This mug is under $10 and works perfectly at keeping hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. Great gift for the guy on the go.
- Patagonia Pullover: PERFECT 5-star reviews. This uber-soft sweater is the perfect top, middle, or bottom layer to any warm ensemble! Plus it comes in 10 colors to suit any man's preference.
- Zella Shorts: Highly-rated Zella classic. Comfortable enough for lounging at home, but built for his sweatiest workouts. FIVE colors to choose from.
- Robe: Men love robes too! Super soft and plush gift for any man in your life.
- Bird Electric Scooter: The perfect gift for the big kid. Reviewers say it's super fun to ride and a great, easy way to get around shorter distances. It is high-quality, lightweight, and foldable.
- Patagonia Coat: I love the classy and rugged look of this winter coat — it will keep the guy you are shopping for EXTRA warm, without adding any unnecessary marshmallow-puffiness. Love that it's lightweight, packable, and versatile for tons of conditions.
- Duffle Bag: These duffle bags are so durable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing! I love that it has a shoe compartment, and so must everyone else because it has amazing reviews across the board. Perfect for weekend trips or the gym.
- Leather Tech Gloves: Everyone can appreciate a nice new pair of winter gloves, especially if your man is still working outdoors a lot in the cold weather! These leather gloves are faux fur lined and have conductive index tips that allow him to still use his smartphone without taking off his gloves. Genius and so warm!
- Bose Home Speaker: This is a great buy! The sound quality on this sleek bluetooth and WiFi-compatible speaker is insane. Plus it's compatible with Alexa, Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora and MORE! The ratings are amazing and you can never go wrong with Bose in my book.
- Zella Joggers: You can never have too many pairs of cozy pants! We love Zella everything at our house and these highly-rated joggers come in FIVE totally giftable colors!
- Adidas Ultraboosts: I am completely OBSESSED with my Ultraboosts. They easily make my top 3 COMFIEST shoes of all time list. Gifting them in basic black means your man can wear them all the time and he'll want to because they are so good. Super highly-rated and currently 20% off.
- Tile Starter Pack: A great gift for the guy who's always misplacing his keys, wallet or phone. He'll easily be able to keep track of his everyday essentials-near or far-with the tap of an app. Such a cool gadgety gift and super highly-rated.
- Phone Soap: A perfect 2020 gift! This perfectly-rated present uses UV light to disinfect and sanitize his phone. I love that you can charge your phone while you clean it and it only takes 10 minutes!
Two more tips & two more sleeps!
If picking up these gifts in-store isn't an option or you're just too tight on time, here's a couple other AWESOME options Nordstrom is giving us!
- Nordstrom is running a GIFT CARD SPECIAL right now: Spend $300 in gift cards, get a $50 gift card, or get a $20 gift card when you give $175 in gift cards.
- You can also select curbside pickup for most Nordstrom locations! So even if your car is full of littles who are out of school, you don't even have to get out of the car to collect your gifts!! And if you pick up in-store, Nordstrom will gift wrap for FREE.
Happy last-minute shopping and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
More 2020 Gift Guides
-It’s NOT TOO LATE! Gifts you can still pick up in store
–The TOP gifts that still ship in time for Christmas
–The BEST stocking stuffers that still ship in time
–20 Christmas gift ideas UNDER $20 for women & men
–Gift guide for babies and kids: highest rated toys of 2020 by age
–Target gift guide: 15 best items to give this Christmas
–20 FIRE gift ideas for the men in your life
–Splurge or Save: Stocking stuffers for her & him!
–All the BEST gifts for teens and tweens this Christmas
–Send This To Your Spouse: Top Christmas gifts for her
–Amazon Gift Guide: 25 best items to give this Christmas