The holidays are just around the corner and it’s going to be here before we know it! This is one of our MOST requested posts of the holiday season and it’s for all the spouses out there that need just a little help when it comes to the best gifts for their person. So read this list, check it twice, and then send this to your spouse with the “Top Christmas gifts for her…” AKA, you!!!
Go ahead. SEND THIS TO YOUR SPOUSE. We’ll even draft the wish list email for you:
The following is a list of approved Christmas gifts that’ll arrive by Christmas Eve! I really like the ____ and ____ . And would really love ____.
Just insert what you think are the very best gift ideas and voila! Guaranteed wins and NO after Christmas returns for you!
Table of Contents
- Wonder Oven 6-in-1 Air Fryer & Toaster: This air-fryer is BEAUTIFUL, and so popular rn! It’s a toaster, oven and air fryer combined; think of all the counter space you’ll save! From air frying to crispy perfection to perfectly toasted morning bagels, it’s got you covered. We think it is so pretty and you can choose from 4 different colors.
- Craft Series Utensil Set: These silicone utensils are firm in the hand but soft on your pans! BONUS: they are all dishwasher safe which is a really big deal to us. The set comes with 4 utensils and the cute crock to hold them all!
- Cast Iron Always Pan Set: You already know what we love about the classic Always Pan. As for the Cast Iron version of this kitchen staple, it’s truly the best size cast iron at 10 inches in diameter and just under 7lbs. It makes it super easy to transfer this pan around the kitchen from stove to oven with one hand. Even if you don’t use seasoning on something, the Our Place Cast Iron Always Pan is going to brown your food to perfection.
- A Bountiful Kitchen cookbook: If you didn’t know, Corrine’s mom is the well-known A Bountiful Kitchen blog! Last year she released this beautiful cookbook full of their family’s recipes and bits of their heritage. These recipes are delicious, comforting, and will become staples in your kitchen! It also includes must-have items for a well stocked pantry and even cooking terms explained in easy to understand language.
- Electric Hand Mixer: A new twist on the typical hand mixer. Whether it’s whipping up some cream for your holiday pies, or tackling those tricky cake batters, this little gem does so much of the heavy lifting in one. It’s chic, efficient, and totally a must-have for every baking enthusiast out there!
- Kettle: This has been popping up everywhere so Corrine really wanted to try it out, especially while she was drinking Perk Chill every night to alleviate her restless leg syndrome from when she was pregnant with Bobby last year. This kettle made her nightly drink SO easy and convenient to make, plus it’s super pretty to set out on the counter. As we’re entering winter season and for whatever warm yummy drink you prefer, this is amazing!
- Always Pan + Perfect Pot: The two other chefs we know best and gift to most often have LOVED the Our Place Always Pan, and they use it a ton. If you’ve already received that in the last year or two for Christmas or Mother’s Day, then this year you can get the Our Place Perfect Pot! You’ll love it just as much!
- UGG Robe: This is maybe the most perfect robe, ever. The length is perfect, it’s not too hot, and you can easily push the sleeves up to wash your face or hands without them getting wet. It’s stretchy, it’s cozy, it’s amazing. This will be a go to gift this year so grab it before they sell out!
- EMBER Smart Mug 2: If you’re like us and always on the hunt for that perfectly warm sip, we’ve got the answer: the Ember Smart Mug 2. No more reheated Perk or lukewarm hot chocolate; this genius mug keeps it just right, every time. Total game-changer!
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket: We’ve talked about these Barefoot Dreams blankets SO many times, and for good reason. They are amazingly soft, and can we get a round of applause for the fun leopard prints?! Perfect for dorm rooms, your office, your bedroom, ANYWHERE. These are ALWAYS super popular and would make the perfect gift this season!
- Moonlight Eco Pajamas: OBSESSED is a total understatement when talking about these pajamas – we talk about them ALL the time! They’re included in our Nordstrom Anniversary coverage EVERY year, they’re featured on almost all of our gift guides, and they’re even included in the BEST baby registry list. They’re next level good. Buttery soft, lightweight and oh so comfortable for sleeping!
- UGG Mini Platform Boots: We’re living in these platform UGGS this season! Totally another item we don’t want to take off and love wearing as much as we can. These boots are like walking on clouds and are one of our favorite shoes this year. As the season goes on it becomes super hard to find these UGGs in stock so make sure you don’t miss these while they’re still available.
- OnCloud Shoes: If you’re going on a trip to Europe or you’re on your feet most of the day, these OnCloud shoes are amazing and would be such a thoughtful gift… *wink wink*. They slip on and off really easily and they’re just super comfortable. They go with just about any outfit too!
- Adidas Gazelle Bold Platform Sneaker: We can’t wait to add these to our closets! A blend of retro vibes with that extra height we all love. Comfort? Check. Style? Double-check. These are the most popular sneaker right now and for good reason. Any woman on your gifting list will love these!
- Cashmere Blend Beanie: No one can have too many beanies during the cold winter months! This is a cute, classic beanie that you can get in 10 different colors. With the cashmere blend it is sure to be soft and last for years to come.
- MZ Wallace Medium Metro Deluxe Tote: These MZ Wallace bags are basically weightless, squish into the smallest corner of any suitcase, and they pop out unscathed. They’re rollable, foldable, packable, crushable, and totally versatile. These are an all-around great gift for basically anyone!
- New Balance 327 Sneaker: These are sooo comfortable, and they’re bound to be a super exciting present under the tree. So go ahead, give the gift of ‘walking on clouds’ and watch their faces light up at the opening of these!
- Oversized Sunglasses: If you’re needing the perfect gift for a fashionista but don’t have the budget for the beautiful Chloe Celeste sunglasses that retail for $505, these oversized sunglasses are the answer! These deserve a perfect 10/10 from us not only because of how they look but they’re also super lightweight and look good on anyone.
- Shark Flex Style: We are obsessed with the Shark FlexStyle!! Salon worthy blow outs at home and in truly record time. If someone your’e buying a gift for has had eyes for the Dyson but couldn’t get past the price tag, this is the perfect compromise! This will be a HOT gift item this year no doubt.
- Travel mirror with light: We’ve discovered the ultimate gift that’s a must-have in every travel bag – a sleek travel mirror with its own light. This mirror has over 11k 5 star reviews!
- Kitsch Satin Pillowcase: Silk pillowcases help preserve your hair, prevent wrinkles, and keep your skin’s moisture and valuable face products on your face (and not on the pillow). Who wouldn’t love to be gifted something that does all of that? We know we would!
- ELEMIS gifting set: You already know how much we love ELEMIS, and right now there is an amazing deal on our forever fave products! Score this gift set for $104.98 (reg $373), which is 72% OFF! Plus you can use code HOLIDAY20 for an extra $20 off. This deal only comes around only a year and would seriously be such a treat for anybody!
- Sigma Brushes: These makeup brushes are top three of all the brands of makeup brushes of all time and of any that Corrine has ever used. It’s a great set for someone in their early 20s who’s just starting to wear more makeup or anyone who just needs new brushes. It’s a great set!
- Yoga Mat: From experienced yogis to beginners, this mat would be a great gift! Slip-free, cushioned, and comes in the cutest bright colors. Plus it comes with carrying straps for when you are on the go!
- The Perfect Leggings: More than 1,400 perfect or nearly perfect reviews of these high-waisted leggings don’t lie. The compression sucks everything in, but not in an uncomfortable way. So you can lounge in these pants just as easily as you can workout in them. There’s no such thing as too many black leggings!
- Owala Water Bottle: These are ALL the rage rn! Perfect for the active or always-on-the-go girl. With its easy flip straw and carry loop, this bottle makes a practical but thoughtful present for anyone!
- Vuori Crewneck Tee: We can’t say enough good things about Vuori – they’re truly a great brand with super high-quality pieces that fit perfectly into any busy woman’s life. This crewneck is no exception, and we love that you can wear it casually or while you workout!
- On Cloud Running Shoes: This pair of running shoes gets a 10/10! They’re just super great quality and extremely comfortable – literally feels like you’re walking on a cloud!
- Kindle Paperwhite: Do you need a gift for someone that loves to read? The Kindle Paperwhite is the perfect gift. They can store thousands of books on this tiny device that is easy to pack in their purse and read anywhere!
- Buxom Plumping Lip Cream: We’ve talked about our love of this plumping lip cream SO many times. You really can’t go wrong gifting this to anyone on your list this year! We love all of their beautiful shades, but White Russian is our go to.
- Small Crossbody Bag: This sling bag is the perfect way to go hands free but still have plenty of room for all of your essentials. This is a great gift for someone that is always on the go. Plus, it comes in SO MANY cute colors and styles.
- Simple Modern Tumbler: If you are needing a gift for someone that already has everything then this is the gift for them! You can never have too many tumblers. These Simpler Modern tumblers have simple designs, super convenient features, and premium insulation to keep beverages at the perfect temperature throughout the day. It’s a new Team Mint Arrow favorite!
- Aura Picture Frame: Imagine gifting something that frames memories as beautifully as the moments themselves. This picture frame is just that—a home for those precious snapshots. Perfect for your family-savvy friend or to keep grandparents connected with those ever-changing kiddos. Wrap up this treasure and watch as you frame the smiles, long after the gift is opened!
When gifting your loved ones, it’s sometimes hard to know where to even start! We’ve gathered up all of our favorites organized by category so your holiday shopping is made extra easy this year (for you and your spouse!). Let us know what you’re adding to your list this year and check out the rest of our gift guides here!