Who doesn't live for Amazon these days? Sometimes I wonder: what was the world like before Amazon Prime?? I can hardly remember. I have some ride or die favorites that I will buy forever and ever, and apparently you guys do too! When I asked you what YOUR Amazon must-haves are, you really came through! Some stuff I have tried or heard of, but most are new to me and I can't WAIT to try them.
Here are some of MY Amazon faves, along with a complete crowd-sourced list of YOUR best-of-Prime specialties!
My Recent Amazon Faves
- Lanolin lip ointment: One of the BEST finds for me over the last few months, Lanolips! This is what you use when you’re nursing and experiencing cracked/dry skin. What I never thought of before was using it on dry, cracked lips! I started using this and it’s amazing, a total game changer that works for cuticles, too. Over 1,000 great ratings because this will leave your lips hydrated and glossy!
- Perfect length biker shorts: I'm obsessed with these 10” biker shorts! I wore them the other day and my DMs were blowing up with questions on where to find this specific length. I like having shorts come to my knees plus I have super long legs so these are PERFECT! They have a ton of great ratings and also come in an 8” option if you’re a little shorter – another amazing option with over 75,000 ratings!!
- Micro Stitch gun: This is my NEW favorite life hack, it’s an amazing tool for throwing a stitch on a shirt that’s a little too low or a wrap skirt you’re worried about opening up as you move around. There’s a small needle on the end and it’s almost like you’re using a safety pin, but you push the trigger and it throws a stitch – game changer!! I’m obsessed honestly, I’ve used it on several shirts recently and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
- Magnetic jewelry clasps: You HAVE to try these if you struggle like me with clipping on necklaces or bracelets. For $12.99, these take away all the frustration of trying to latch on jewelry and come in lots of finishes based on your style!
- Best beach towels: Last summer I discovered these microfiber quick dry beach towels – not only do I love that they’re quick dry, but they’re so thin that they’re super easy to roll and pack in your beach bag without taking up all the space. Not having my beach bag ridiculously overflowing with towels for all of my kids is my kind of hack! You can grab a 4-pack for under $40.
- Softest kids pajamas: These are sooo great because they go from 12 months all the way up to 12 years! They fit all of my kids right now and come in tons of great colors. They come in different styles for boys and girls, and they’re so soft and comfortable with a ton of amazing reviews. My kids love them and I know they’ll last forever!
- Favorite dry shampoo: Ahhh I love Davines dry shampoo for years but never felt comfortable recommending it off Amazon because it was only sold by third-parties and I actually received a fake once from a third-party seller! NOW, Davines is a direct seller on Amazon so they have their own storefront where everything comes directly from them. I’m super glad that you can now buy this premium, life changing dry shampoo on Amazon where it used to be hard to find online!
- Sunscreen: Sun Bum is one of our FAVE local brands that's swept the nation! The SPF 15 is actually kind of hard to find (not sold in Target like the 30 and 50!), but it works like a dream and I’ve never gotten sunburned while using this stuff. Don’t skip this important product before those hot summer months!
- Wireless Transmitter/Receiver: AirFly is a gadget I’ve been loving! The AirFly wirelessly transmits audio whether you’re on a plane, watching a movie, or looking at the screen on the treadmill at the gym – it’s amazing to sync with your favorite headphones and eliminate cords. This is such a lifesaver when you’re in the aisle seat on a plane so you don’t need to worry about unplugging everything. I’ve given this as a gift to several people who really liked it, too!
- Handheld mini fan: Essential for all your summer trips over the next few months! Nothing is worse than standing in those long Disney lines in the scorching heat. This is great for fitting in any purse because it’s super portable – you can even pull this out if you’re in a super hot taxi or Uber & it’s UNDER $15!
- Leopard slippers: These are ALMOST better than my UGG slippers and they’re sooo affordable – about a fraction of the price! Amazing, super comfortable slippers that come in a ton of colors. These make a great gift – or if you’re just searching for a quality pair of slippers that can be worn outdoors, grab these!
- Label maker: It’s safe to say we all love the Home Edit, right?! I label everythinggg now with this retro label maker – it’s so cute! I love that you can buy different color tape (even GOLD – eek!), something I’ve done for different rooms. Super affordable under $12 and helps you get organized in an easy way!
- Laundry basket: These are super lightweight, cute, and inexpensive laundry baskets! I’ve put them in almost every room of my house because they’re so great for grabbing laundry and easily moving to the laundry room. They’re collapsable if you ever need to store them, too!
- Breathable Luxury Naked Feeling High-Waisted leggings: these lulu-inspired leggings are so dreamy. Plus they have pockets! They're not quite as breathable as the Lululemon pants that inspired them, the focus of these Amazon leggings seems to be more on the compression side versus the breathable side, but I really love them and especially for the price!! For more of my favorite lulu-inspired Amazon leggings, check out this post.
Your Amazon List
I'm SO excited about this list of your Amazon purchases! It's like having our very own “favorite things” party, right here on the Internet, with each item only 2-3 business days away from your front porch!
- Conair Battery Operated Fabric Defuzzer/Shaver
- Lash Princess Waterproof Mascara
- Pony Pick elastic rubber bands cutter
- Hanes Sweatshirt
- Pizza Stone for BBQ grill
- Yeti Can Insulator
- Ruffle Hem Sweater Dress
- Talented Kitchen Pantry Container Labels
- Sojos Sunlgasses
- Eufy Robot Vacuum
- EPAuto Car Trash Can
- Brooks GTS Shoes
- Summer Boho V Neck Swing Midi Dress with Pockets
- Plastic Mesh Zipper Pouch
- Sushi Go!
- Portable Charger
- Bedsure 100% Bamboo Sheets
- Steve Madden Unisex-Child Jbeached Flat Sandal
- Clear Plastic Makeup & Vanity Drawer Organizers
- Affresh Garbage Disposal Cleaner
- Folex Carpet Spot Remover
- Washing Machine Cleaner
- Back Brace by Sparthos
- DASH Express Electric Egg Cooker
I'll take it Prime, please.
Whew! Did you get all that?? Everything from beauty and fashion, to home and function, plus some randoms thrown in between! I always say it, but I really feel like I consistently have the BEST readers with the BEST advice and recommendations. I'm just so glad you love Amazon as much as I do! Kindred spirit. Now, let me know what you try!!
This post was updated with photos and content in April 2022. Originally posted July 2020.