I LOVE shopping for Mother's Day. No one deserves spoiling more than a mom!! Plus, moms are notoriously bad at treating themselves, so this is the perfect time to do something nice for the person who's always helping everyone else! My number one goal with this gift guide was to round up items that I just KNOW will be both useful and loved by moms of all different ages! So you can use it to shop for your mom or grandma or any other important mother in your life.
20 Mother's Day gift ideas
- Saranoni blanket: My love for Saranoni blankets is WELL established at this point. They are the softest blankets I've ever felt in my whole entire life and I really just think everyone needs one (or 4 or 6!) of these! Use code MINT for 20% off now through April 30th.
- KitchenAid: I'm madly in love and totally OBSESSED with my KitchenAid stand mixer. I use it daily and don't want to live without it. This is a discount on the PRO series, which has higher horsepower and a larger bowl, because who doesn't want a double batch of cookie dough right?! I recently shared some favorite recipes that would make the perfect Mother's Day treat.
- Dyson vacuum: MY mom introduced me to this CORD-FREE vacuum and it's probably the easiest and convenient thing in my house right now. It's lightweight and powerful and might even make vacuuming enjoyable.
- Bouqs: What mother (or woman in general) doesn't love fresh beautiful flowers? These gorgeous, farm-fresh flowers are super easy to send and are sure to be a bright spot for mom while we're all stuck (and safe!) at home. Their beautiful arrangements (like the tulips pictured above!) are already very reasonably priced, plus, you can get 20% off with code MINTARROW20.
- Marble tray: Breakfast in bed is my very favorite Mother's Day tradition. This gorgeous tray would be the perfect elegant way to serve it.
- GloPro: This AMAZING at-home microneedling tool saves time, saves money and actually WORKS! I love gifting beauty treatments because #selfcare. I shared how to use the GloPro and all my tips here.
- Magnolia table vol 2: I am a total Joanna Gaines fan girl and loved Volume 1 of Magnolia Table. This beautiful brand new cookbook is full of Jo's very own secret recipes, even the ones they use at the Magnolia restaurant and bakery! Plus it's a beautiful book to display in your kitchen.
- Whisk: An easy and super affordable gift for the mom that loves to cook and bake. For some funny reason I've wanted a new, nice whisk for like the last 3 Mother's Days in a row so I finally bought myself the pretty one pictured above (ha!) but you can take my recommendation on this pretty whisk and get one for YOUR mom right now. It's only $13 and she'll love this for YEARS.
- Salad serving set: All the heart eyes for these pretty GOLD salad servers, and this set is currently 60% off! If your mom loves entertaining or even just having big family dinners, this is the perfect inexpensive gift at only $16.
- Indoor plant: This little fiddle leaf fig is just so cute! There are NASA studies that show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity, and reduces stress. Those are things ALL moms need!
- Initial mug: Pretty mugs are such a classic gift. They are honestly THE perfect size and currently UNDER $10. The pretty floral pattern is kind of like giving mom flowers that last for-ev-ver.
- Lantern: So pretty and perfect for illuminating ALL the (eventual) outdoor gatherings this year. This is perfect for the mama who loves her garden almost as much as her kids!
- Picture frame: I have a picture of my kiddos on my nightstand and it's such a beautiful sight to fall asleep and wake up to. Moms love that kind of stuff, so moms need picture frames for Mother's Day. This super pretty Kate Spade one is currently 40% off! Or here's a similar looking save option at only $15 in the same size.
- Bath salts: I love these inexpensive bath salts so so much that I've shared them THREE times. I love a bath and really love a bath that's just little bit extra. For UNDER $5 it's a total treat that won't break the bank.
- Bath dry brush: This is another super duper affordable gift that's all super highly rated. Over 1,000 PERFECT reviews and only $10. Win-win.
- Mama necklace, (SAVE option): Do gifts get any more perfect than this? It's sentimental and sweet, but still stylish.
- Skincare fridge: I've been wanting a mini-fridge in my bathroom for a WHILE now, because it would be so dreamy to have masks and serums, night cream and my jade roller housed in there. Plus this one is PINK! I also love this one in white too.
- Apron: If you're a mom that's in the kitchen a lot with your kids, an apron is a must! This one is so cute, and here's anther really cute one.
- Brixton sun hat: I have this exact straw hat and have worn it so many times to the beach or pool! It would also be perfect for the outdoor walks your mom is (hopefully!) taking right now if she lives somewhere where she still can. Hats make amazing gifts and are the ultimate magic trick when it comes to looking super put together with minimal effort.
- Tory Burch miller flip flops, (SAVE option): These have been included on a ZILLION gift guides on this blog over the years. I have gifted them to my own mom and received them as a gift. They are extremely comfy, so pretty, and just a bit dressier than your average flip flop without being too dressy – so you really can wear them with a pretty dress, a tee shirt and shorts, or just a swimsuit and coverup! But I also love this pretty $13 save option too if you're on a tight budget this Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day!
I hope this guide helps you find the perfect thing to show your love and appreciation for the mother(s) in your life! Happy shopping!