When self-tanning is synonymous with a particular brand, you know it’s gotta be GOOD! St. Tropez is the most widely known and acclaimed name in the game and for good reason. It’s been around forever and reviews for its products are consistently amazing across the board at major beauty retailers. St. Tropez Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse is no exception to their flawless reputation!
This product is a game-changer for at-home tanning and there’s a BOGO FREE deal on it right now (plus it comes with two tanning mitts, score!). Keep reading for all the details!
Table of Contents
The Express Bronzing Mousse isn’t the only St. Tropez self tan deal going on right now. Their watermelon long-lasting formula (another FAVE) is on sale, too! Check out both of the deal details here:
- Right now, you can get my favorite St Tropez Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse Duo with Mitts for 51% off! You read that right, HALF OFF!! That makes these otherwise $103 huge bottles of self tanner with application mitts only $49.96! This is a ONCE A YEAR kind of deal (and there’s no guarantee it will come back next year) so seriously get your year’s supply if you want, or try out this self tanner at this crazy low price.
- You can also get this St. Tropez Self-Tan Watermelon Bronzing Mousse Duo with Mitts for 47% off! That means you’re getting TWO 6.7 oz bottles and the mitts for only $52.50 (reg $99!)
This St. Tropez Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse is so user friendly, you’ll consider yourself a self-tanning expert in no time! Just exfoliate, apply the mousse with a tanning mitt, and hang out for two hours. After showering it off, the tan continues to develop for hours for a golden and natural-looking glow.
You’ll want to just rinse off after two hours, not shower with soap since the tan continues to develop!!
ALSO I love that St. Tropez Express Bronzing Mousse DOES NOT dry my skin out. For a while there I was using this self tanner instead, but I noticed that it really was drying my skin out and since I already have dry skin, it would peel and look not awesome by the 4-6 day mark. This St. Tropez Mousse does NOT do that to me — it fades really gently and doesn’t dry out my skin. HALLELUJAH.
St. Tropez self tanner is PERFECT for anyone paranoid of getting self-tanner on their white sheets OR forgot to set a reminder to get a spray tan before a big event! Not only does it just take two hours, but there’s NO funky smell or sign of orange to be seen!
Mine lasts me a solid 5-6 days of looking amazing before I exfoliate and start again! You can read about more of my favorite self tanners in high and low price ranges here.
This St. Tropez Watermelon Bronzing Mousse is meant for the long haul. You have to leave this formula on for about six to eight hours rather than two, and it takes about 24 hours for it to fully develop – but WOW. It is worth it! If you have the time (or if you don’t mind sleeping in self-tanner), you’ll end up with a gorgeous tan that will last 7-10 days. YES PLEASE.
Also it contains my faaaavorite ingredient in a self-tanner: hyaluronic acid. A lot of self-tanners will DRY OUT your skin, but the hyaluronic acid not only moisturizes but is known for reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It also includes coconut oil, watermelon extract, and vitamin E!
I still love the Express Mousse, but if this Watermelon Mousse can fit into your schedule, it is super nice to only have to apply self tanner every 7-10 days. The Express doesn’t last as long, which makes sense because its formula doesn’t go as deep.
One of my FAVORITE things about this St. Tropez product though is THE SMELL. This self-tanner smells SO GOOD – like watermelons – which is GREAT since a lot of people have an aversion to the smell of self tanners. And it’s not overpowering either! If you’ve avoided self-tanner in the past only because of the after-scent, you are definitely going to want to give this bronzing mousse a shot.
I also love that this duo pack comes with two application mitts. The mitt is essential because it is the only way to get a truly even tan with this mousse. Your own washcloth at home does not have the same fibers or texture, and it’s also much easier to apply as the mitt stays flat on your hand and doesn’t bunch up like a washcloth would.
- Is St. Tropez self tanner safe to use while pregnant? Always consult with your doctor — but according to St. Tropez’s website, yes!“The Cosmetic Toiletry and Perfumery Association (CTPA) confirm that spray tan and self-tanning products are safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding (lactating mothers may choose to avoid the breast area during the breast feeding stage).”
- Is St. Tropez self tanner waterproof? As long as you leave it on for the full amount of time directed on the can — YES. Both of these bronzing mousses will leave you with a gorgeous tan that you can wear to the pool or lake or beach and feel confident in from sunrise to sundown! The Express mousse will last 5-6 days, while the Watermelon mousse will last 7-10 days.
- Can you use St. Tropez self tanner on your face? While these St. Tropez self tanners are meant specifically for your body, you can totally put it on your face if you add a layer of moisturizer and serum before the bronzing mousse. However, I like to use these face self tanning drops because they are made specifically for the gentler skin in that area. Plus, they’re 60% OFF right now, which is the most INCREDIBLE deal!!
- How to apply St. Tropez self tanner: The best thing about this deal is that it also comes with two tanning mitts — ESSENTIAL to getting an even, beautiful, St. Tropez self tan! DO NOT use your hands, a towel from home, or gloves. The mitts are the only thing that will truly distribute your tan evenly. And if you want to know the rest of my tried and true tanning regimen that gives me an even, lasting self tan every time, you can find it in this post!
These are some incredible deals on my favorite St. Tropez bronzing mousse that I would recommend over and over again! It’s the perfect time to stock up if you love these products – and if you haven’t tried them yet, but you really want to – buy them for a GREAT deal. I’m so excited about how much you’ll be getting, and how many pennies you’ll be saving.
Remember, you can get the St. Tropez Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse Duo with Mitts for 51% off and the St. Tropez Self-Tan Watermelon Bronzing Mousse Duo with Mitts for 47% off right now — just make sure to grab them before they go out of stock!
Sometimes our hottest deals sell out REALLY fast, so if you want to be in the know and find out FIRST, you can join our bestie group text! And don’t worry, I’ll only send you the VERY hottest deals that have the highest sell out risk – PROMISE. To join the list, text DEALS to 949-506-2558