It's baaaaack! One of our most popular posts ever is BACK and updated and better than ever and just in time to spruce up your wardrobe for 2021. If you're here – it's fate! These items are just dying to be worn by you.
We've rounded up the top 21 CUTEST things at Forever 21 right now – and that of course means only the most affordable, on-trend items that are 110% Mint Arrow approved. 21 is a lucky number so I'm feeeeling like this is going to be a good way to start off your year – what do you say? 😉
My Forever 21 love affair
I started loving Forever 21 back in college when my best friend and I took a girls trip down to Vegas from our campus in Utah. In the early 2000s, (hoooow is that so long ago now?!) Forever 21 wasn't in Utah yet, so she introduced me to it while we were on our shopping spree. And then I bought pretty much a whole new wardrobe while I was there! I seriously couldn't get over how affordable the clothes were, but how in-style and on-trend they were too!
Fast forward about 15-20 years later, and now they have an amazing online selection so I can get all my fave things without even leaving the house. If you had told me that 20 years ago, I don't know that I would have believed you! Point is, my Forever 21 love affair has now been going on for some time, and it is STILL going strong! They still have the cutest things ever and I'm so excited to share them with you.
My TOP Forever 21 pick right now
This (almost) floor-length, waffle knit duster is ev.ery.thingggg. It is the perfect, light layering piece that honestly can be worn as a cozy lounge sweater around the house (it literally feels like a light, knit blanket that just gets to stay on your body alllll day long), or as the quickest (but cutest) throw-on cardigan before you go run some errands. Especially for me here in California, I feel like this duster was made for the cold then hot then cold weather we get this time of year!!
I'm obsessed with how soft this is without being heavy, and the buttons are oh so cute. Not to mention the sleeve length! If you have lanky arms like me, this sweater has literally the perfect sleeve length with the perfect stretchy material to go with it (SO hard to find!) – but even if you don't have lanky arms, it would be so cute with cuffed or rolled up sleeves if you needed to. I already am wearing this CONSTANTLY, and I love that it comes in three gorgeous, neutral colors. But the best part? This sweater is currently ONLY $12.50! You read that right!!! It is 50% OFF right now and selling out QUICK so RUN!
Top 21 favorites
- Turtleneck Balloon-Sleeve Sweater: Statement sleeves are SO in this year. This sweater is darling and soft and cozy and sports the most gorgeous balloon sleeve ever. I love how it almost has the look of a casual sweatshirt with its tight wrist cuff, but the flare of a fancy, classy, dressed up Christmas party sweater at the same time. This sweater has ALL five-star reviews, comes in three gorgeous colors, and it's 60% off right now priced at only $13.99!
- Faux Leather Flap-Top Crossbody Bag: This leather bag totally looks designer-esque, but it's ONLY $12. I love that this purse is modern, classy, sleek, and it looks so much more expensive than it actually is. It comes in a classic black, or a gorgeous, dusty light blue, and I love the push lock closure so that everything is always secure for running errands.
- Curb Chain Crossbody Bag: This bag is TOTALLY a Tory Burch dupe, for barely even a fraction of the price! The gold chain is so cute and you can never go wrong with a light neutral. They have both taupe and blush which are the prettiest colors ever right now if you ask me! You can get this bag for just $12.95 when you use the code “Extra30” at checkout!
- Tassel Oblong Scarf: This super soft, simple knit scarf is so easy to throw on with ANY outfit. I love the simplicity and minimalist design because that is so on-trend right now, and it's something you'll wear over and over and over again. It comes in three gorgeous colors, is “one size fits all” (so a great last minute gift that you don't need to know sizing for!) and is only $7.49 – 50% off right now!!
- Ribbed Pom Pom Beanie: I'm obsessed with this cutest, light pom pom beanie. It's the type of beanie you can wear out running errands without starting to sweat halfway through, ha! And the pom pom is so fun and fluffy, it makes for a great accessory to add to any winter outfit. This beanie comes in three gorgeous winter colors and is only $12.99!
- Chunky Ribbed Knit Cardigan Sweater: Once this finds a place in your closet, you will be wearing it pretty much every single day! It's super winter cozy with a perfect mid-length, and can literally be added to just about any outfit. It comes in black or taupe, has such a natural “not even trying” vibe, and is currently 50% off at only $13.99!
- Ribbed Dropped-Sleeve Sweater: This gorgeous sweater combines a casual style with a formal winter outing. I love the looser fit in the sweater itself, but the waist and wrist cuffs along with the feminine crewneck make it totally flattering. This item is ALSO 50% off at only $11.49 at Forever 21!
- Leopard Print Crisscross Slippers: These furry slippers are totally a Nordstrom slipper dupe and I'm all about it for a price of only $18! They might not be as fluffy, but they are still super cute and super cozy, and you know I love a good animal print. These run true to size and would be the coziest slippers to wear during your Christmas break!
- Distressed Super Skinny Jeans: These high-waisted distressed skinny jeans are absolute Madewell dupes but are priced at only $29.99 – pretty much a fourth of the price! I love the skinny fit that is so flattering around your ankle and calves, and the high waist that tucks everything in, in all the right places. I loooove this charcoal black color, too!
- Waffle Knit Henley Top: This top is supposed to be super cozy and lightweight but can totally be worn out around the town without looking like a lounger. Seriously my favorite type of top! I am so into waffle knits right now, and this one comes in six colors. At only $20, you might just want to get more than one.
- Leopard Print Pajama Pants: These leopard print pajama pants are SO DANG CUTE! I love the tie at the waist, and the cuffs around the ankles for a flattering loungey look. These run TTS, come in gray or pink, and you won't even believe this – they are ONLY $14.99!
- Faux Leather-Trim Fedora: Flat brim hats are ALL the rage right now because they seriously can make any outfit 10x more darling. This hat is a Free People lookalike – I absolutely love the faux leather band around it, and its great shape. Best of all, this dupe is only $17.99!
- Pom Pom Beanie: Okay, I know I already listed another pom pom beanie here, but we HAD to include this one as well because of its chunky-knit winter vibe. Even the pom pom on this one is a knit texture, if that's more your style. And it's LITERALLY UNDER $5 right now. Not kidding! Run!
- Layered Chain Necklace: I'm loving all the different textures in this three layer chain necklace – this would be so fun to add to the Ribbed Drop-Sleeve Sweater in #7! This statement necklace can totally change an outfit, and for only $9.99 at Forever 21, it's super affordable, too!
- Brushed Striped Oblong Scarf: This chunky striped scarf is definitely more of a statement piece than the scarf I talked about earlier, which is why I LOVE it! Both scarves are good for different occasions – but I love that this is not only something you can throw on, but it also can be the best part of your outfit. It's super cozy soft and it's ONLY $7.49!
- Brushed Buttoned Top: This pretty, light and airy brushed buttoned top will become a staple in your closet. It's basic enough that you will wear it all the time, but unique enough that you will never get bored of it! This top comes in three light neutral colors and is only $10.49 when you use code Extra30 at checkout!
- Faux Shearling Longline Coat: This gorgeous cream coat is a winter dream – and it's ONLY $24.99 RIGHT NOW?!!! These prices are giving me life, ha. Anyway, I am absolutely obsessed with how classy and cozy it looks at the same time. Kind of has a fancy New York Christmas movie feel. It also comes in a super fun mint color, too!
- Heathered Draped-Front Robe: If you know me you know I am the robe queen, so this cardi-robe marriage is kind of amazing. It's the perfect lounge cardigan because it is light and flowy. The design is so pretty, too! It is super highly rated at 4.5 stars, and is under $20.
- Faux Shearilng Open Front Coat: How cozy cute is this open front coat?! I absolutely love the open front design, and it is SO affordable right now at only $17.49! You could wear this indoors and outdoors no problem, which is such a plus when buying a “coat.” (Who likes to lug around a coat everywhere they go? You never have to worry about taking this one off!) It also comes in three of the prettiest colors! Cream, black, and mauve.
- Striped Longline Cardigan: My absolute favorite long duster right now, the one I talked about at the beginning of this post! It's only $12.50 at Forever 21 right now and comes in three colors. Huge win!
- Felt Longline Coat: If you're a fashionista, this unique and gorgeous felt coat is totally for you. It's such a fun statement piece and I love the waist band tie for a super flattering look! And right now this gorgeous coat is only $27.50!
FOREVER obsessed with Forever 21
These are my top 21 favorite items at Forever 21 right now, but make sure to snag them NOW before the prices go up, or before they go out of stock! I'm so excited for you to head into 2021 with an all new but totally affordable wardrobe. Their prices are truly insane right now so it's the perfect time to stock up on some new closet faves. What is your favorite piece from our list?