well guys, it’s february already! i have no idea how that happened. i swear we just packed up our christmas decorations. oh wait, we did. ha. anyway . . .
i decided that since it’s valentine’s day this month i’d kick it off with a gift guide for men. is it not the most impossible challenge EVER to find a good gift for a guy? they are just terribly difficult creatures to shop for. but i surveyed some of the men in my life – my husband and two very stylish brothers – and came up with a pretty solid list of go-to gifts for your man this valentine’s day.
1. jersey fleece sweatpants: gave these to neil for christmas and he LOVES them. ON SALE $20.
2. diesel silicone strap watch: manly, rugged, and affordable. $100.
3. ray ban blacked out aviators: super classic. $195
4. wool blend hooded military coat: highly approved by all 3 men on my panel. ON SALE $83.98
5. tumi wallet: great pick if your man’s wallet is falling apart. $95
6. beats by dre: for anyone who wants to spoil their lover. $299
7. iPhone egg: amplifys music anytime, anywhere without power. $4
8. acqua di gio set: comes with 3.4oz size and travel 1oz size. ($118 value) $85.
9. penguin check cotton tie: every guy loves a tie. ON SALE $19.97
10. michael kors blacked out watch: this one for the win. $275
a lot of my picks came from nordstrom’s valentine’s day gift guide, so if you don’t see something that’s perfect here try browsing theirs. they literally have something for everyone.
amazon’s valentine’s day gift guide is helpful also, with categories like romantic, practical, kids, or anyone.
be watching the blog because i’m also putting together a really fun gift guide for girls too. maybe so you can treat yourself if you don’t have a valentine this valentine’s day (trust me – i had plenty of those!) or if you see something you like and want to send a little hint. because we all know that some guys just need a little help.