Can you believe Valentine's Day is just a little over a month away?! This post has two main purposes: to help your significant other out with what to get you that you'll really love, and if you don't know what you would want, to give YOU some ideas of things you might want to “hint” at for Valentine's Day gifts!
Funny story: for a couple years, I was getting the most random (or so I thought!) Valentine's gifts from Neil. Turns out he was really listening when I told him that Pinterest was a great place to find out what someone's likes were since it's a place where people pin things they like. So he would go to my Pinterest and if I had pinned something, that was his inspiration for a gift. So smart! But sometimes I just pinned something because it was a pretty picture, not because I actually wanted that pair of shoes SO, I've learned that he is the type of guy who really, really likes hints!
If that's your guy too, here's a list of FOURTEEN gifts (because Valentine's Day) I think ANY of my friends would absolutely love to receive on Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day gifts for her
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick – This lipstick literally looks good on EVERYONE! It is so universally flattering that it's basically the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, but lipstick. I wear this magical matte constantly and love that it makes lips appear wider and fuller (read youthful).
- Kindle – This Kindle is the lightest one on the market! They even upped the adjustable brightness so that on the sunniest days you still can read the pages just as if you were reading from a traditional book! It's amazing to have all your books in one tiny tablet and a single battery charge lasts for WEEKS.
- Facial Steamer – Facial steamers are super popular right now! If you didn't get this dreamy little luxury from Santa, be sure to add this to your Valentine's wish list. The rose gold steamer in this bundle just looks so pretty and you get a cute bunny ears spa headband too. The soothing, yet powerful steam leaves your skin extra soft and super glowy.
- Earrings, similar for less – A simple but elevated everyday hoop earring. Such a classic, timeless piece of jewelry that every woman should have. This gift is that dream combination of pretty and practical (men love that).
- Eternity Band – Celebrate YOUR epic love story with this gorgeous eternity band set. Jewelry for Valentine's Day just feels really special, especially an eternity band-the symbol of everlasting love! Plus the price tag won't break the bank.
- Teddy Jacket – Comfort is totally my love language and this cozy teddy coat looks so dreamy and blanket-like in the very best way!
- Perfume – Flowerbomb has been my go-to favorite for years and years. It's soft and pretty but not overpowering. However, I totally think it's time for a new signature scent. I will be hinting at this one for Valentine's Day.
- Monogram Necklace – Initial jewelry is back and all the rage right now. I love this highly-rated and simple but very pretty option. And SURPRISE! The reverse side of the pendant is engraved with the words ‘one in a million' which he totally knows you are!
- Splurge bag, save bag – This gorgeous splurge-worthy bag is basically the big sister of the supermini I am totally obsessed with. This is a major classic that you will wear for YEARS. It's big enough for all your daily necessities without being too big and I always think the heart is so fun. Especially for Valentine's Day! If a big splurge isn't in your budget this UNDER $60 option is super pretty and perfectly rated.
- GloPRO – This was my favorite device of 2020! I love that I can safely use it 3-5 times a week and that this kit comes with everything you need to get started. The limited-edition sparkling pink is so gorgeous and just screams “Be Mine.”
- Charlotte Tilbury Palette – PERFECTION. This palette is absolutely it. The shades in this high-quality, crazy-versatile palette are universally flattering, the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers, and can be used day to night over and over!
- Pink Pajamas – None of my gift guides are complete without these uber popular pajamas. Luxurious pajamas are ALWAYS a good idea in my book. These ones are so soft you'll never want to take them off. I am so so excited that the short sleeves are back and pink stripe is so pretty for Valentine's Day.
- Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops – These have been included on a ZILLION gift guides on this blog over the years. They are extremely comfy, so pretty, and just a bit dressier than your average flip flop without being too dressy – so you really can wear them with a pretty dress, a tee shirt and shorts, or just a swimsuit and coverup!
- Sleep Mask – This highly-rated mask is incredible. I love mine for travel or a serious midday nap because it really does black everything out. It's soft and comfortable and gentle enough to use with lash extensions.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Do you have some good ideas yet?! I hope you're feeling ready to be spoiled this Valentine's Day! You can find all of these Valentine's Day gift ideas using the links below, so sending ideas to your love will be a breeze and they can shop stress-free knowing you'll love their pick.