Can you believe Valentine's Day is just a little over a month away?! This post has two main purposes: to help your significant other out with what to get you that you'll really love, and if you don't know what you would want, to give YOU some ideas of things you might want to “hint” at for Valentine's Day gifts!
Funny story: for a couple years, I was getting the most random (or so I thought!) Valentine's gifts from Neil. Turns out he was really listening when I told him that Pinterest was a great place to find out what someone's likes were since it's a place where people pin things they like. So he would go to my Pinterest and if I had pinned something, that was his inspiration for a gift. So smart! But sometimes I just pinned something because it was a pretty picture, not because I actually wanted that pair of shoes SO, I've learned that he is the type of guy who really, really likes hints!
If that's your guy too, here's a list of FOURTEEN gifts (because Valentine's Day) I think ANY of my friends would absolutely love to receive on Valentine's Day!
- Rockstud Jelly Flip Flops – Elevate your sandal game with something embellished. A splurge gift for sure, but I love them SO much and they will last for YEARS!!
- Gucci Square Sunglasses – The perfect combo of classic and oversized. These sunnies are sleek and pretty and have almost 50 5-star reviews!
- YSL Lipstick – OBSESSED with these already, but they're even more amazing in the heart limited edition! Glides on super duper smooth and lasts for HOURS!
- Kate Spade Heart Stud Earrings – So cute and the prefect amount of sparkle. Such a sweet Valentine's Day gift!
- Natori Robe – Robes are 100% my love language. This luxe robe is bananas soft and the lace detailing on the sleeves is insanely gorgeous. In a couple more colors/sizes here (and on sale!).
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume – Perfume is such a classic Valentine's Day gift. It has a sweet, soft scent and the pretty little bottle is kind of like getting flowers every day!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – A tried and true, top-rated makeup favorite of mine! I love the little extra glow it gives you. The colors are amazing and it's just $40.
- MZ Wallace Tote – The limit literally does not exist when it comes to my love for this tote! It is such a perfect gift. It is the ultimate EVERYTHING bag.
- Apple Watch Series 5 – If you don't already have an Apple Watch, this is such a good gift! It's a great way to stay motivated with your workout goals while staying in sync with your phone (you can even make calls and send texts from it!). This one has so many features, it's perfect for everyone!
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas – Luxurious pajamas are ALWAYS a good idea in my book. These ones are so soft you'll never want to take them off. The pink floral is so pretty for Valentine's Day.
- Makeup Mirror – Once you've used this mirror to put your makeup, you'll never go back! It's cordless so you can take it anywhere in the house, and it gives you this amazing (adjustable!) true light that helps you get your makeup totally flawless.
- Silk Pillowcase – I LOVE this silky pillowcase! It is so good for your skin. It's so good for your hair. It helps prevent bedhead and wrinkles. It's gentle on eyelash extensions, and actually makes your hair last longer if you're trying to go days in between washing.
- Nugget Icemaker – Everyone in my house is OBSESSED with this ice maker! It gives you that perfect crunchy, crumbly ice that takes your fave drinks to the next level.
- 2020 Planner + Pen Set – If staying organized is your love language, then a gorgeous planner is totally essential. Plus this set comes with a pretty gold pen.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Do you have some good ideas yet?! I hope you're feeling ready to be spoiled this Valentine's Day! You can find all of these ideas using the links below, so sending ideas to your love will be a breeze and they can shop stress-free knowing you'll love their pick. We'll be posting the about Valentine's Day gifts for men tomorrow, so stay tuned!