Quick version: these are the BEST Valentine's Day gift ideas to send to your significant other, so they can get you what you really want this year!
Can you believe Valentine's Day is just a little over a month away?! This post has two main purposes: 1) to help your significant other out with what to get you that you'll really love (other than a bouquet + box of chocolates), and 2) if you don't know what you want, to give YOU some ideas of things you might want to “hint” at for Valentine's Day gifts!
In a hurry? Shop our Valentine's Day picks below:
First, a funny story from Corrine:
“For a couple years, I was getting the most random (or so I thought!) Valentine's gifts from Neil. Turns out he was really listening when I told him that Pinterest was a great place to find out what someone's likes were since it's a place where people pin things they like. So he'd go to my Pinterest and if I'd pinned something, that was his inspiration for a gift. So smart! But sometimes I just pinned something because it was a pretty picture, not because I actually wanted that pair of shoes. SO, I've learned that he's the type of guy who really, really likes hints!”
If that's your S/O, too, here's a list of 14 gifts (because Valentine's Day) we think ANY of our friends would absolutely love to receive on Valentine's Day!
Best Valentine's Day gifts for her
- Lux Unfiltered Body Polish: We're all about giving our skin the very best, and this body polish exfoliates, hydrates, moisturizes – it does it all! The packaging is also so cute with the wooden scooper, so that's a bonus!
- Satin Heart PJs: You can never go wrong with a really cute and luxurious PJ set for V-Day. This rich satiny finish really elevates these jammies and the hearts?! Perfect for Valentine's Day!
- Summer Fridays Face Mask: Summer Fridays is a skincare brand that's all the rage right now. This “jet lag” face mask is ohhh so hydrating and nourishing for the skin. And it's full of antioxidants! A perfect little staple to have in your purse on-the-go or while you travel. This would be a great “Galentine's Day” gift as well!
- Mason Pearson Hair Brush: This is THE hair brush of hair brushes. It's made from the finest, premium grade boar bristle that's gentle on the hair and exfoliates the scalp. It's high quality and would be an amazing (and useful!) Valentine's Day gift.
- MAM Love Is sweatshirt: It's the perfect time to get this Mint Arrow Messages merch – it's so fitting for the season of LOVE! The quote on the sweatshirt is from the movie “A Walk to Remember” and it's a beautiful, meaningful message + reminder to love. To love others. And to love yourself! Oh, and this crewneck is buttery soft, too!
- Tory Burch Tote: The color, the compartments, the leather… this Tory Burch tote is gorgeous! There are three interior compartments which is so nice for organization, and you can fit so much into it. This beautiful ivory color is so versatile and works well with daytime and nighttime outfits!
- Dyson Airwrap: The Dyson Airwrap has the world's affection and it's obvious why! This is a multi-styler that curls, shapes, smooths, and dries with no extreme heat. AMAZING. The results you can get with it are stunning. If you didn't get this for Christmas, this might be the perfect hint to send to your significant other!
- MAM Serenity Necklace: A very special Valentine's Day gift – the serenity necklace has the three key words to remind you how to say the serenity prayer: serenity, courage, and wisdom. Whenever you find yourself feeling overwhelmed, like life is out of your control, or that the world is heavy, this serenity prayer necklace will help remind you how to surrender those things to God that you can’t control, the courage to change the things you can, and wisdom to know the difference.
- Makeup Bag: This clear and mauve makeup bag just elevates your makeup routine. It's so nice to be able to see all of your products and there are two spacious zippered compartments for optimal organization! Not to mention, the color's very fitting for Valentine's Day!
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Balm: This lip glow balm is one of the world's newest holy grail beauty products! With over 3,000 5-star reviews, there's no questioning why it's so good. It's very hydrating and leaves a pretty sheer coverage that adapts to the pH level of your lips. This custom glow lasts up to 6 hours!
- Vuori Sherpa Trench: If you've been here for a bit, you know the love we have for all things Vuori! This sherpa hooded trench is absolutely adorable and so cozy. Very comfortable to lounge in, but also so cute to wear out and about!
- Nest Fragrances Mini Rollerball Trio: Perfume is a classic Valentine's Day gift, because nothing says “romance” like a beautiful scent! This fragrance trio is perfect if you're looking for a new signature, or if you just love to wear a variety of scents. This trio comes with the scents: Golden Nectar, Indigo, and Wild Poppy – perfect if you like vanilla, bergamot, wild figs, rose, and pear scents!
- Hokas: Hokas are one of the comfiest athletic shoes on the market. It's like walking on clouds, and they're great for all types of physical activity! This white and gold combo is SO cute.
- Drinking Glasses + Glass Straws: This is a unique Valentine's Day gift, but if you love to romanticize your Diet Coke with lime, or any of your favorite drinks, then you need these cute glass cups and straws! There's just something about drinking from a glass straw. This glass combo would look cute on a shelf or nightstand, too!
Still not sure which gift is the one for you?
Roses are red, violets are blue
Do you have some good ideas yet?! We hope you're feeling ready to be spoiled on February 14th! You can find all of these Valentine's Day gift ideas using the links below, so sending ideas to your love will be a breeze and they can shop stress-free knowing you'll love their pick.
Don't forget to shop our KIDS Valentine's Day gift guide here! (We included the best gifts for kids of ALL ages.)