Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers – it's for EVERYBODY! Spouses, galentines, our very best pups, and our littlest loves! This is a roundup of the very BEST Valentine's Day gifts for our tiniest sweethearts. Yup, this one is for the kids!! Fourteen perfect V-Day gifts for girls, and fourteen perfect gifts for boys!
Valentine's Day gifts for girls
- Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! Book: “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie,” Valentine edition! The cutest book you'll be able to pull out every February – and it's under $8!
- “So Much Love” sweatshirt: This cute sweatshirt is so darling for your girl to wear on Valentine's Day – but it's not so Valentine-y that she can't wear it the rest of the year, too! Plus, it's a great price point at just under $30.
- Dress: This play dress is giving us alllll the candy heart vibes! Cute, comfy, and perfect for Valentine's Day. Another outfit she can wear all year round, and it's only $32!
- Nail Polish Set: The BEST invention ever! This water-based nail polish set is perfect because your girls can have so much fun painting their own nails, without any worry of STAINS! If they spill, it can easily be cleaned up with soap and water. And this set has the cutest pink colors for V-Day!
- Robe: If you know Corrine, you know how much she loves her robes – so when we came across this red-and-white polka dot one we were SO excited! It's the perfect Valentine gift, and it's 40% off right now! Such a steal.
- ‘The Day It Rained Hearts' book: This book is from the same illustrator as “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.” It's so, so cute, and celebrates the uniqueness of each of our friends, as well as loving everyone's differences. You can get the paperback version for only $6.99!
- Baby Bling bow: If you have a toddler or baby girl, Baby Bling's bows are truly the BEST. We love their material and they stay on so much better than any other bow! We're not the only one who loves these bows, as you can tell from the 700+ raving reviews. A $10 purchase, and the blush pink is the CUTEST for V-Day!
- Lipgloss Set: A little girl's dream – her very own shimmery lip gloss!! This cute 7-piece set has raving reviews, and it's under $10. Perfect for any of your girls ages 5 and up!
- Hipster Briefs: The “heart pop pack” set is SO cute for V-Day! These briefs come in sizes 2-16, and the whole pack is under $20. These have amazing reviews, too!
- Socks: Your little girl will love celebrating Hearts Day with these cute socks! This adorable six-pack comes in sizes small to large.
- Baby Ruffle One-Piece: An adorable outfit for your baby girl! This cozy romper is to die for and something she could totally wear even after Valentine's Day.
- Hearts Stamp Set: Melissa & Doug toys have the highest ratings always, and this stamp set is no different! Valentine crafts are so fun, and they'll love to use their new stamps over and over again. Only $6.99!
- Heart Print Lunch Box: This lunchbox would be the cutest surprise for Valentine's Day if your kids are currently going to their school! Love the rainbow colors – it can totally be used the rest of the year, not just for Valentine's Day. Get it for 10% off by using code ADDIT at checkout!
- Glitter Tattoo Art Kit: If your girl loves her Valentine crafts, she is sure to LOVE this! My girls have been making these since Christmas, and they are absolutely obsessed! You can get this for 11% off right now at just $16.90.
Valentine's Day gifts for boys
- Crazy 4 U' Crewneck: This crewneck is the absolute cutest for your little heartbreaker! Get it for 10% off right now by using the code ADDIT at checkout. You can also grab this cute “Wild at heart” graphic t-shirt for $8!
- Little Blue Truck's Valentine book: A V-Day book for the little boy in your life who LOVES trucks! This book is so darling, has all five-star reviews, and is only $12.19!
- “Heart Breaker” One-Piece: TOTALLY need to get this for Harry, ha! The cutest outfit for your baby boy! And it looks so cozy, too. You can get it for 10% off if you use the code ADDIT at checkout!
- Dinosaur Tee: If you have a toddler boy, this $6 dinosaur Valentine crewneck is everything!! And so affordable, too.
- Backpack: If you have an older boy, this red and white checkered Vans backpack is so cool, and a perfect Valentine-themed gift for him!
- Temporary Tattoo Tin: This $15 temporary tattoo set is so fun! It's a full kit for your boy to do all by himself including tattoos of shark, frog, bugs, and more.
- Slap Watch: Did anyone have one of these as a kid?! We love this superhero slap watch so much! Under $20 and something he can wear every single day.
- Hat: How cute would it be to give this red Nike hat for V-Day? Nike is always top quality and this hat is super highly rated!
- Baseball: This vintage (cushioned) baseball is under $10! Love this gift idea, especially if you live somewhere like California where warm, spring weather starts to show up as early as March!
- Love is a Truck book: This cute little picture book is the perfect Valentine gift for any boy ages 2-6! All books in the “Love Is” series are so adorable, and so worth $11.99!
- Sunglasses: These sunglasses are a Ray Ban Wayfarer dupe, kids version! The red would be so cute to give on V-Day, and they are only $5.44! SCORE.
- Star Wars Socks: The cutest red socks for your little Jedi and just $6.99!
- Water Bottle: This five-star rated, red, Under Armour water bottle has a flip top lid and is only $15!
- Frisbee: Another five-star rated item, this red frisbee is such a fun gift to give right before spring arrives! Plus, it's only $10.79 right now.
Best gifts for your little sweethearts
We seriously think that kids might be the MOST fun to spoil on Valentine's Day. Whether you're putting a couple things out for your own littles, or assembling a fun surprise for nieces and nephews, we hope this gift guide of Valentine's Day gifts for kids gives you some great ideas! Happy LOVE day!