Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers-it's for EVERYBODY! Spouses, galentines, our very best pups, and our littlest loves! This is a roundup of the very BEST Valentine's Day gifts for our tiniest sweethearts. Yup, this one is for the kids!! Eighteen perfect V-Day gifts for girls and eighteen perfect gifts for boys starting at $4!!
- Flower Cat Ears Headband – SUPER cute! What little girl wouldn't be obsessed with these? SIX colors to choose from and UNDER $10!
- Lace Wedding Flower Dress – This is such a darling dress for dress up or a little Valentine's tea or an at-home photo shoot! It has hundreds of perfect reviews so we're not the only ones in love!
- Unicorn Snot Vegan Glitter Gel – Unicorn + snot = love? My littles love glitter so this stuff is magic!
- Hooded Fleece Robe – This fleece robe is so cozy! Seriously, it's so soft and cuddly. Plus it has pockets AND a hood!
- Print Footie – Does this come in adult sizes, because I'm head over heels for those gold hearts! Super soft and high quality.
- Doggy Slippers – These slippers are a favorite in our house right now! They're so fluffy and under $10!
- Chiffon Ballet Birthday Party Pettiskirt – Every dress up box needs one of these!! Pretty sure it's also going to make a few park and grocery store appearances!
- Glitter Heart Sunglasses – A Valentine's Day classic, but better because they're rose gold!
- Heart Embroidered Straw Canteen – All the heart eyes for this heart covered bag!
- Heart Print Leggings – You could wear your heart on your sleeve, but we prefer to wear ours on our legs! These $15 leggings are soft AND adorable.
- Pink Hunter Boots – There is NOTHING cuter than pink rain boots to brighten up a grey day in February.
- Makeup Kit – The perfect play set for any little that loves makeup!
- Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! – The Mouse series is so classic! The perfect Valentine's Day bedtime story!
- Lace Trim Pajamas – Sweetest lightweight pajamas!
- Bead Set – We're big fans of all things Melissa & Doug. Great gift for the little crafter in your life!
- Hearts Crew Socks – How do you say no to these socks? Baby feet are the cutest and these little socks are $4!
- Heart Plush Sweater – This cuddly, snuggly sweater is speaking my love language! Perfect light layer to wear over a shirt or under a jacket!
- Where Is Baby's Valentine?: A Lift-the-Flap Book – Life-the-flap books are another classic! This Valentine's version is so cute!
- Star Wars T-Shirt – The cutest shirt for your little Jedi and it's just $6!
- Valentine Shiny Foil Tattoos – What kid wouldn't love these? Super fun and shiny and wash off in a week!
- ‘You Make My Heart Roar' T-Shirt – Cute and soft and perfectly reviewed!
- Bow Tie Bodysuit – When you've got a baby that wants to be fancy, but also likes to party! Haha!
- LOVE Sweatshirt – So darling and can be worn way after Valentine's Day!
- Sunglasses – UNDER $10 for your coolest cool kid!
- Camo LED Watch – So many kids are OBSESSED with watches! We love this cool camo one-and it's under $20!
- The Softest Sweats – The name says it all, these are the SOFTEST sweats!
- Heart Stripe Cardigan Sweater – Snuggly soft and perfect for your little Valentine!
- Stripe Heart Crew Socks – Because those tiny socks somehow disappear in the wash and they always need a couple more, right?
- Love Robot Pajama Set – Keep them sleeping cozy through these last couple months of winter!
- Nike Boys' Baseball Cap – What is it about a little boy in a baseball cap that just immediately melts your heart? It's just too cute! Bonus if you get a matching one for dad.
- Ollie's Valentine – One of those sweet books you'll pull out year after year.
- A Boy's Guide to Becoming a Gentleman – They're never too young to start learning!
- Cupid Candy Boogers – Okay, what little boy wouldn't lose his mind laughing over candy boogers?
- Red 1955 Chevy Toy Truck – This is so cute, and you could even put some candy in the bed of the truck!
- Red Yo Yo Red – Perfect for older boys. They'll be doing yo yo tricks by February 15!
- Mini Maker Tube – This will keep them busy for a good long while, and the tube makes for (hopefully!) easy clean up when they're done.
I seriously think that kids might be the MOST fun to spoil on Valentine's Day. Whether you're putting a couple things out for your own littles or assembling a fun surprise for nieces and nephews, we hope this gift guide gives you some great ideas! Shop these ideas using the widgets below and happy LOVE day!