Valentine's Day is coming up fast friends!! If you're not sure what to buy your guy this year, I've got a Valentine's Day gift guide for men that will hopefully help you out. YES, dudes are hard to shop for, but we have some tried and true gifts that are guaranteed wins for all the guys in your life. Every one of these comes 100% Neil approved 😉
1. Neil's Cologne – Okay, what guy wouldn't love getting a cologne that makes you want to snuggle in close because he smells so good?! SUCH a good romatic gift and this is maybe my favorite cologne Neil has ever owned.
2. Beats Headphones – If you have them, you know why everyone freaks out over Beats headphones. They just take whatever you're listening to to the next level.
3. Dot Silk Tie – I love gifting a handsome and simple tie like this one!
4. Gucci Sunglasses – Classy sunglasses that'll instantly make even the most casual of looks instantly cool and mysterious! Neil loves these more than he'd like to admit haha.
5. Tile Pro with replaceable battery – These are GENIUS. If your husband or boyfriend is constantly losing his wallet/keys/phone/ANYTHING, this is the best way to help him stay organized. My brother Jake is OBSESSED.
6. Nike Heritage Backpack – If your guy likes to hit the gym or has gear he carries around, a quality backpack is one of those gifts he'll use for years!
7. Jack Black lotion – An awesome way to spoil your guy is he has chapped, rough, or dry hands. Jack Black stuff works great, smells amazing, and just looks cool sitting on the bathroom counter.
8. Herschel Duffel Bag – Guys love the classic look of Herschel gear, and this duffel is a great pick for anyone who travels regularly and loves a good adventure.
9. The Art of Shaving travel kit – This is the highest quality shaving swag ever, and a fun way to spoil your man. This one is a great size to tuck into a suitcase or try out this awesome brand if he hasn't already!
10. Ugg Slippers – It's been so chilly here in the mornings, who wouldn't want a brand new pair of perfectly fuzzy slippers? This was a gift I gave to Neil a couple years ago, not sure if he'd even use them but they're constantly on his feet all Winter long.
11. Nike Wildrunner Jacket – This windbreaker comes in several different colors, so you can pick the one that best suits the active guy in your life.
12. Soundsport Wireless Headphones – You don't know how often you'll use wireless headphones until you have them and wonder how you ever lived without 'em! These are great for working out, doing yard or house work, walking or hiking…basically, he'll use them non-stop!
Hopefully you're feeling ready to spoil your guy this year! It is so much fun to spend time finding a gift that shows your special someone how grateful you are to have them in your life. Whether you're splurging on a big item or getting him something simple and sweet, he'll love knowing how special he is to you! Shop all of my best picks for men on Valentine's Day below: