If you haven't noticed, Valentine's hearts immediately replaced Christmas trees in the grocery store aisles and it already feels like 2020 is moving too fast! Valentine's Day is on the horizon!!
If you're not sure what to buy your guy this year, I've got ideas for Valentine's Day gifts for him that will hopefully help you out. YES, dudes are hard to shop for, but we have some tried and true gifts that are guaranteed wins for all the guys in your life. Every one of these comes 100% Neil approved 😉
1. Y Eau de Parfum – A cologne that gets almost ALL FIVE STAR reviews on Nordstrom?! Yes, please! This cologne is soo yummy it will make your man feel fancy even in a tee shirt and jeans! I gave this to Neil for his birthday and it's quickly become his very favorite cologne.
2. Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones – If you have them, you know why everyone freaks out over Beats headphones. They just take whatever you're listening to to the next level.
3. BOSS Grand Prix Watch – I'm really loving this matte black watch that is the perfect marriage of sporty and sophisticated! This Nixon Watch is super similar and just a fraction of the price if you're looking for something more budget-friendly.
4. The Tie Bar Cotton Tie – Cotton ties are such a fun alternative to a traditional silk tie and I love that it has a bit of a dressed-down-dressy vibe! Or you can never go wrong with a classic Stripe Skinny Silk Tie, this tonal pattern is perfect for any style.
5. Jumbo Black Reserve Body & Hair Cleanser – The aroma of this cleanser is seriously intoxicating AND it is free of skin-stripping sulfates! It leaves your skin super soft and smelling fresh.
6. Hooded Parka – This is the warmest, most lightweight jacket EVER!! It comes in 5 colors and seriously looks good on everyone! Neil got this for Christmas and he's been wearing it NONSTOP.
7. Hydroflask – We all drink more water out of a fancy cup, it's practically scientifically proven! This one will keep all the things just the perfect temperature, hot or cold! We also love this straw lid from Hydroflask to make drinking fluids that.much.easier.
8. AirPods Pro – YES, we know we already mentioned Beats, (which are perfect for the headphone loving guy) but if you've got an earbuds fan who has been on the fence about AirPods, NOW is the time to spoil the man in your life! Neil has these and won't let me borrow them, they're THAT good.
9. Leather Wallet – This sleek wallet is perfect for the minimalist in your life! It also features a slide-out compartment for ease when traveling.
10. Herschel Rolling Suitcase – A carry on suitcase might not feel like a romantic Valentine's gift, but pack it with some overnight essentials and take your man on an overnight staycation! Plus, he will use the bag for YEARS to come.
11. Crosley Radio Cruiser Deluxe Turntable – This is such a cool gift for a music lover! It's old school-meets-new school with a classic design AND Bluetooth compatibility.
12. Slim-Fit Suit – Neil LOVES this suit and there's almost always an amazing deal going on at Macy's for it! An amazing gift at an incredible price.
13. Theragun G3 Percussive Therapy Device – Gyms all over are using devices like this, and now you can have one at home! The innovative therapy tool helps relieve sore muscles and aid muscle recovery. Such a thoughtful gift for an athlete or someone who loves to work out.
14. Native Union Dock Wireless Charger – This aesthetically pleasing WIRELESS charging device is sure to make any man happy (who doesn't want a new gadget?!)
Love is in the air
Hopefully, you're feeling ready to spoil your guy this year! It is so much fun to spend time finding a gift that shows your special someone how grateful you are to have them in your life. Whether you're splurging on a big item or getting him something simple and sweet, he'll love knowing how special he is to you! Shop all of my best picks for Valentine's Day gifts for him below:
In case you missed it, I shared a gift guide full of hints for all the women to send to their significant other!