today i’m showing you 15 favorite mother’s day gifts from nordstrom that get my signature of approval! i either own these and love them, or WOULD love to own them! there’s a detailed explanation of each below. i tried really hard to pick things i think would work for a mom my age (early 30s), my own mom (50s) or even a couple i’d give my grandmother who’s almost 80! hopefully this helps a few of you pick the perfect gift for your mom, or even gives you a few ideas of what to ask for this mother’s day (isn’t that the hardest sometimes?!).
and the best part is, you can still get these in time for mother’s day if you select business shipping OR if you do in-store pickup. i highly recommend this option so you don’t get to the store only to realize the perfect gift you wanted is all sold out! also for a man who likes shopping about as much as he likes the idea of having a root canal, this is a great in and out in 5 minutes option 😉
01. tory burch york buckle tote: i have this in the luggage color but i think this new ivory is so pretty and feminine! it’s big enough to hold my laptop and everything else i need for traveling or just being an over-prepared mom. i can’t say enough how much i love it. i’ve used it to death and it still looks brand new.
02. urban decay naked flush double ended brush: i just recently got this and LOVE it! use it daily for blush on the angled side, highlighting on the flat side. it’s my new favorite makeup brush.
03. pom infinity scarf: since poms are all the rage right now i thought this was a great affordable pick! $28 and available in 8 colors.
04. wildfox classic fox deluxe 50mm sunnies: have these in black and LOVE them! cream? yes please.
05. hobo lauren clutch: my love for this wallet will never die! best wallet EVER. huge enough to fit literally everything but still small enough to be considered a wallet. obsessed with this new blush/rose gold color.
06. alex & ani initial bracelet: i have this in an A for my first baby and love it so much! kind of hoping for our next baby girl’s initial for mother’s day this year 🙂
07. i need lipstick stripe cosmetic case: isn’t this cute!? for $12 i might just buy it for myself for mother’s day, ha.
08. ted baker london amelia cosmetics case: for the more sophisticated mama, a cosmetics case from one of my favorite designers. this one is really high quality and will last a LONG time!
09. nordstrom terry lined waffle robe: i have the “winter” version of this robe and LOVE IT, but i think this cooler, terry cloth summer version would be so perfect for upcoming warmer months! every girl needs a good staple white robe to lounge and get ready in. plus it gets amazing reviews.
10. tory burch miller sandal: i’ve had my eye on these forever! so cute and an excuse to basically wear a flip-flop but still look somewhat dressed up. sign me up.
11. new balance 696 sneaker: these mint sneaks are calling my name!! i mean really, i think they were made for me.
12. ugg andi slipper: just bought these for my upcoming hospital stay and i’m in love! so cozy, and ON SALE!!! size up they do run a bit small. also they fold in half so they’re great for a mama who travels and likes slippers in a hotel room (who doesn’t?)
13. kate spade gramercy crystal bracelet watch: one of my favorite watches i own, this one is so dainty and pretty and classic. i feel like it goes with my fanciest and most casual outfits just perfectly.
14. viktor & rolf flower bomb: there’s a reason this little guy shows up in my gift guides regularly! it’s my favorite perfume AND one of nordstrom’s best sellers.
15. urban decay ultra nourishing lip gloss: you know when you have a new lippie that you get so addicted to you freak out if you leave the house and realize you forgot it? that’s this one. so pretty yet so nourishing for your lips! i have it in lovechild but i want EVERY. COLOR.
thanks shopstyle for sponsoring this post!