Christmas is coming. And QUICK! We're about 2 weeks away from the big day and that means we're going to run out of shopping days soon! This is one of my MOST requested posts of the holiday season and it's for all the dudes out there that need just a little help when it comes to gifts for their lady. So read this list, check it twice, and then send this to your spouse with the top “Christmas gifts for her” AKA, YOU!!!
Send this to your spouse
Go ahead. SEND THIS TO YOUR SPOUSE. I'll even draft the email for you:
The following is a list of approved Christmas gifts that will arrive by Christmas Eve! I really like numbers ____ and ____ . And would really love ____.
Top Christmas gifts for her
Just insert the numbers of the gifts you love and viola! Guaranteed wins for him and NO after Christmas returns for you!
- Retro Mini Fridge – I've been wanting a mini-fridge in my bathroom for a WHILE now, not only because it would be dreamy to have masks and serums, night cream and my jade roller housed in there, but also because I've pumped late at night with every newborn and the entire time we had Millie in this house I wished to not have to walk all the way downstairs in a sleepy stupor to put her milk in the fridge after pumping. Having a mini-fridge right in our bathroom for both of these things would be a dream!
- Gucci Supermini Leather Shoulder Bag – I've had my eye on this mini bag for a good long couple years now! A major classic with rave reviews that I know I'd use over and over for a quick errand to house just my keys, wallet and lip gloss, or for date night!
- Crystal Facial Roller – Speaking of jade rollers, my girls were playing with and broke this one and I've been missing it ever since! If you haven't jumped on the jade roller train yet, it's a skincare game-changer. So amazing for applying masks and for a dreamy facial massage.
- Travel Bag – My mom has this travel bag and she's OBSESSED. And anything my mom loves, I typically love too. So I'm kind of dying to try this!
- Monogram Mug – I always love a new hot cocoa mug and this one is so cute!
- Penned Posies Journal Trio – these are my favorite simple, super-thin journals to scribble all my notes and to-do lists in and having a fresh set for the new year would be so perfect! Most of mine are all full of my lists and my girl's daily doodles too.
- CamelBak Water Bottle – DYING to have a good water bottle for my Peloton workouts! All the screw-top water bottles I've used in the past are a real struggle when I'm clipped into this new bike haha.
- Joan Of Arctic Waterproof Winter Boots – I wore these every single day we were in Utah last week and if you live in a cold place or are going somewhere snowy over the holidays, I HIGHLY recommend these snow boots! They'll keep your toes warm AND dry all winter long.
- Chateau Wool Parka – I totally don't need another winter coat, but if I DID, this is the one I'd probably ask for. It's warm, has a hood, is nice enough for a semi-dressy outfit but practical enough to really keep you bundled. Most of all, I love that it comes in SO many size options including TALL which is such a big deal to me! Also kind of in love with that mint shade!
- Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana Cologne – I've been wearing the same perfume for YEARS but I finally found a new one I love, in Honeysuckle and Davana!
Remember all the gifts arrive by Christmas Eve if he buys them now! So, send this to your Santa Baby ASAP!!!