Christmas is coming. And QUICK! We're about 6 weeks away from the big day and that means we're going to run out of shipping (and shopping) days soon! This is one of my MOST requested posts of the holiday season and it's for all the dudes out there that need just a little help when it comes to gifts for their lady. So read this list, check it twice, and then send this to your spouse with the “Top Christmas gifts for her” AKA, YOU!!!
Send this to your spouse
Go ahead. SEND THIS TO YOUR SPOUSE. I'll even draft the email for you:
The following is a list of approved Christmas gifts that will arrive by Christmas Eve! I really like numbers ____ and ____ . And would really love ____.
Just insert the numbers of the gifts you love and viola! Guaranteed wins for him and NO after Christmas returns for you!
Top Christmas gifts for her
- Charlotte Tilbury Set: This set includes the #1 selling lipstick at Nordstrom! It's the most perfect neutral EVER and looks good on literally EVERYONE. Also included are the matching Lip Cheat Lip Liner to help color stay on for longer and Collagen Lip Bath gloss that I love for plumping, hydrating amazingness. This one is a guaranteed win.
- Silk Pleated Face Covering: My beloved silk pillowcase now comes in mask form. Masks aren't going away anytime soon and this one is dermatologist and beauty expert recommended for preventing the dreaded maskne! It's gentle and breathable, has a wired nose bridge and comes in FIVE colors.
- APL Sneakers: Celebrities, fitness stars, and sneaker-heads are as obsessed with these laceless sneakers as I am because they are BEYOND comfortable. Like 10/10 super duper bananas comfortable. Like walk all day all over Disneyland comfortable. They wear well, last forever and look super cute. DEAL TIP: scroll to the bottom of this page to find a bunch of colors on sale! They run TTS.
- Beauty Fridge: It is so dreamy to have this beauty fridge right in my bathroom. I love having all my masks and serums, night cream and my jade roller housed in there. It's super convenient, it looks cute, feels amazing on your skin and you can sneak a Diet Coke in there too!
- Gold GloPro: This is my favorite device of 2020! I love that I can safely use it 3-5 times a week and that this kit comes with everything you need. The limited-edition gold is so gorgeous for holiday gifting.
- Moonlight Pajamas: Luxurious pajamas are ALWAYS a good idea in my book. These ones are so buttery soft you'll never want to take them off. The red zebra is so fun for Christmas!
- The Always Pan: The cult-favorite, best-selling, do-it-all wonder pan that was specifically designed to replace EIGHT traditional pieces of cookware. I just started using one and I. am. OBSESSED.
- The Home Edit Life Book: I binged the entire Netflix series in a weekend and have been a longtime fangirl of the Home Edit ladies. The ratings of their newest book are AMAZING and I kind of love their new book even more than the last one. So many fun ideas about how to organize all the odds and ends in your home that you probably never thought you'd see in a book, but once you see it you'll go, “ohhhh YES! I need to do this too!”
- White Kindle: This is THE #1 best selling e-reader and I have been a HUGE Kindle fan for years. I'm obsessed with how easy it is to pack and take everywhere, but I'm even more obsessed with how easy it is to read! It seriously reads just like a book. And now it comes in white? Yes please!
- Saranoni Blanket: My favorite blankets in the whole entire world! These are far better than ANY other luxury blanket I have ever tried, PERIOD. They are the softest blankets I've ever felt in my whole entire life and I really just think everyone needs one (or 4 or 6!) of these! Use code MINTARROW for 15% off
- Dermaflash: This little device removes dead skin cells AND peach fuzz at.the.same.time. It’s all the things we need for our face, right in one device! Any and all skincare will penetrate WAY better after pores and hair are cleaned off our faces, and I love how user friendly this is!
- Dyson Straightener: I've been using this hair straightener for a few months and it is truly phenomenal. I have LOVED the rest of Dyson's hair tools, and this one is no exception. Conveniently cordless, totally temperature adjustable AND shuts off by itself after 10 minutes of inactivity. It's so fun to use and really does smooth like a dream, all while using minimal heat.
- Frosted Plush Robe: I am a 100% certified robe lady and consider robes to be the #1 loungewear staple in my life. This one is so plush and feels like such an indulgent treat.
- Chateau Puffer: Years ago, I bought this coat in a tall and I STILL LOVE IT! I absolutely love that J.Crew offers coats in TALLS, because they're actually long enough for my super long arms. This is one of their best selling coats of ALL TIME because it's cute and warm and super cozy.
- Sorel Fur Lined Boot: If you live in a cold place or are going somewhere snowy over the holidays, I HIGHLY recommend these snow boots! They'll keep your toes warm AND dry all winter long.
- Frame TV: Frame TVs are wildly popular because you can display art when you’re not using the TV! We finally got one for Prime Day and I absolutely love it.
- Silk Rose Gold Pillowcase: I LOVE this dermatologist AND hairstylist recommended silk pillowcase! It protects your skin, lashes AND hair, plus the quality is unreal so it’ll last you forever. The pure mulberry silk won't absorb your expensive beauty creams or create friction which can cause early aging. A luxury item for sure-making it a great gift!
- Opal Nugget Ice Maker: I’m absolutely, completely, totally OBSESSED and in love with my nugget ice maker. It gives you that perfect crunchy, crumbly ice that takes your fave drinks to the next level. One of our BEST purchases ever and a gift she's guaranteed to love.
- Modern Comfort Food Book: My mom gifted me this for my birthday and I love it so much! Ina Garten is a kitchen goddess and all the food is so delicious
- Vanity Planet Facial Steamer: Facial steamers are super popular this year! This one is such a dream and just looks so pretty. The soothing yet powerful steam leavesyour skin extra soft and super glowy.
Pretty sure your man is going to be even more grateful for this list than you are, ha! If it means a joyful Christmas for the both of you, we’re going to count that as a HUGE win!! And remember, all the gifts arrive by Christmas Eve if he buys them now. So make sure to send this to your Santa Baby ASAP!!
2020 Gift Guides
–20 Christmas gift ideas UNDER $20 for women & men
–Gift guide for babies and kids: highest rated toys of 2020 by age
–Target gift guide: 15 best items to give this Christmas
–20 FIRE gift ideas for the men in your life
–Splurge or Save: Stocking stuffers for her & him!
–All the BEST gifts for teens and tweens this Christmas
–Send This To Your Spouse: Top Christmas gifts for her
–Amazon Gift Guide: 25 best items to give this Christmas