HOT deal on city select stroller, second seat, or double

baby-jogger-double

i know a ton of you are looking for a deal on the city select second seat or the city select stroller and today i have a deal on BOTH!!!

right now you can get the city select second seat in purple, red or quartz for $115.56 here with codes HEYBABY20 and TIZTHESEAZN at checkout (that’s 32% off retail $169.95). these RARELY go on sale, in fact this might be the first time i’m ever finding them to post on my blog in the almost 2 years i’ve been doing this!

you can also get the city select stroller in red or purple and add the second seat for $455.55 with codes HEYBABY20 and TIZTHESEAZN at checkout (retail $669.94). that’s a screaming deal for both!!! or if you just need the single stroller for now, you can get that for $339.99. when i had my first baby i just got the single and i’m planning to add the second seat NOW with this deal! so if you’re having your first baby soon you can totally do this and add the second seat down the road.

*the prices above will be BEFORE tax, so if your total is a little higher it’s because that’s with tax in your state. it will be different for everyone depending on where you live and what your sales tax rate is (unless you live in oregon, lucky you!). also, if you’re having any trouble with the codes working, it may be because you’re on a mobile device. try a desktop/laptop! a couple readers said they had problems with the codes working at first but switched to a computer and they worked after that.

we are huge, HUGE fans of the baby jogger city select! it glides like a dream, love how it goes from a single to a double, has 16 different configurations for kids to face each other, in, out, etc. it’s really an amazing stroller!

these codes HEYBABY20 and TIZTHESEAZN are working for me on almost all baby gear here, so if you’re looking for another specific stroller or car seat or any other expensive baby gear it’s definitely worth trying the codes to see if you can get a great deal! thanks again reader regina for messaging me about the tip!

to see all my baby favorites and must-haves, go to my best baby registry list ever.

Comments

Jessica:

The HEYBABY20 isn’t working on the red second seat? Does the TIZTHESEAZN only work for red?

hey jessica! both codes are for sure working. the total price may be a little more than the prices i listed because of sales tax. it will be different for everyone depending on your state’s sales tax rate. i’ve added that info to my post 🙂

Jenny:

Thanks! I got the whole deal – stroller, second seat, and bassinet for my second baby due this year.

noe:

Bummer…. apparently Kohls would not let international shoppers buy from them… insert sad emoji here…. (I was going to ship to an U.S. address and then have it sent to me)

Holli:

You can also get the 2013 models for $299.99 in purple and Onyx at http://fave.co/1IhyFN4
Holy long link! Sorry!

no problem!! 🙂 i shortened the link, thanks so much for letting me know! great tip!

Summer:

They have sold out of the second seat. I guess everyone wanted that more than the stroller, bumbed because I was very interested in the amethyst color.

so sorry summer! i’ll keep an eye out for another deal!

Sio:

I have been drooling over this stroller for months, ever since we found out we’re expecting twins in the spring and the second seat is out of Stock!

darn so sorry!

Emily:

After I added the purple city select single stroller to my basket, I went back to edit my shopping bag and it gave me the option to pick black or tan as well! I ordered the black and got it for $339 before tax! Thanks so much for posting this!

yay so glad to hear this! you’re welcome!

Kimberly:

There is now a code for 20% off of a $100 or more purchase (SAVE) which makes it a little less than using TIZTHESEAZN. I just ordered the stroller, second seat, and bassinet – thank you SO much for posting about this!! Keep those baby deals coming 🙂

thats awesome kimberly! thanks for sharing!

Lauren:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I got my beloved stroller just in time for our baby in May for a great price! Can you offer some insight into a car seat adapter? Or does it come with one?

yay so glad! the car seat adapter is sold separately but i HIGHLY recommend it. huge life saver when you need to click baby right into the stroller without waking him/her up 🙂

ELIZA:

after spending way too much time trying to decide if i should pull the trigger, i did- and everything was sold out. except the purple. Good thing i’m having another girl tho! definitely post if the second seat goes on sale again! cause i missed out on that!!

THANKS!!!

darn i’m so sorry! yes i’ll definitely post again when i find another deal!

Mamamia:

Ahhh I can’t believe I missed this!! I really am hoping for a black though… Definitely help me keep an eye out! An airlines recently broke my stroller and desperate for a new one!

dang so sorry to hear that! yes i’ll for sure keep an eye out (always do) 😉

Kirby:

Thank you SO much for posting this! Baby #2 is on the way and I’ve been searching high and low for affordable double strollers to little success, but have really just wanted what we have now in singles (BOB revolution + Britax b agile) as a double but couldn’t justify spending that much money. I was able to use those codes plus 6% back through ebates and got the BOB duallie and Britax b agile double for less than $700! Thank you thank you!!

yay!! you’re welcome!

Shay:

Thanks so much for the heads up!! I thought I would check to see if it worked on all of the Baby Jogger strollers from Kohl’s since I’m not in the market for a double yet! I scored a City Mini for $140 🙂 🙂 (TIZTHESEAZN & HEYBABY20 and $30 Kohl’s cash!!!) Thank you!

yay i’m so glad!! so exciting!

Isabel:

I just bought the City Select stroller in black and all the codes worked out for a $368 total! I just got too excited and forgot to go through ebates for 3% back!! ARGH! Thanks for finding this deal!

Molly:

The codes aren’t working for me?? Is it because it’s over? I just saw this deal. The kohls moblie site won’t let me enter a code at all and the other link to Albee baby some one left isn’t working as a valid code. I guess I need step by step lol. Anyone that can help? Thanks!

hey molly! this deal is over but i’m always on the lookout and will post when i find another great deal on the city select! 🙂

Molly:

Looking for a double in black but to save $$ I would look at other colors.

Kyla:

I know this post is about 4 months old now…but I’m just curious, do you know if Kohl’s was making an exception this one time to accept coupon codes towards the City Select Strollers? I get coupon codes for Kohl’s pretty often and have been dying to find a good deal on this double stroller but the coupon codes never work 🙁 it always tells me City Select strollers aren’t eligible for discounts 🙁 so i’m just curious if I should hold out, because maybe just maybe they will allow the coupon codes to work again? OR, maybe this deal was before they changed their policy? Just thought i’d see if you knew, I need a good deal on this! 🙂 Thank you!