Oh baby! Did February disappear in a blink or what? The first day of spring is right around the corner and I am ready to Prime myself all the things in celebration of the new season. It just doesn't get better than having all your favorite things delivered right to your doorstep in two days or less. Today I'm sharing all my current one-click faves on Amazon, including the sweater dress I'm totally loving.
Are you ready for it? Keep reading because these are the TEN Amazon finds that I'm completely OBSESSED with this month.
If you read my LOVE list in February than you already got the low-down on my Amazon page. But ICYMI I have a page where you can shop all of my favorite Amazon finds. EVERYTHING I love on Amazon is all collected in one easy-to-shop page, which I update regularly!
Ribbed Sweater Dress
But first, before we get to my Amazon love list, a few outfit details!!
Don't scroll past this sweater dress if you're not rocking a baby bump, because it's NON-MATERNITY! It fits really, really well. It's super comfortable. And it comes in TONS of colors. Like 19 colors, you guys. The fit is TTS and it has almost 1700 amazing reviews. I'm wearing the camel and cannot even handle how much I love it. At under $40 it's a great inexpensive staple for early spring or a great layering piece for fall or winter.
This sweater dress is such a great versatile piece. It can be dressed up or down. With a bump or without a bump. It's great for maternity and rocking a bump, but it's really just great for anyone!
I ordered my regular size since it's perfectly stretchy, and I would say it runs TTS.
My Gucci bag was my Christmas present from Neil this year. You may remember me mentioning it on my holiday Send to Your Spouse wishlist and luckily Neil read my blog that day haha. I had my eye on it for several years and love how tiny it is. It is the perfect size for running a quick errand or for date night when I just need my keys, wallet, and lip gloss. It's a major classic but it is absolutely a splurge.
But Amazon to the rescue because you can Prime yourself a pretty good dupe for $20! It's the perfect quilted mini neutral for carrying just the essentials.
Animal print is such an easy way to dress up the neutrality of any outfit. It just adds a fun little pop of something special. These booties are super duper comfortable and run true to size.
March Top Ten
- Sweater dress: this under $40 neutral sweater dress is a total closet staple and 100% worth adding to your cart.
- Lulu dupe leggings: I get DMs about these leggings ALL of the time! They are all super buttery soft and super crazy comfortable. They run TTS for me and I am in love with the leopard print. These Lulu dupes come in full length, a 7/8ths length and a capri depending on what you like.
- Spiral hair ties: I live and die by these $8 hair ties. There are eight hair ties in the package so that's like $1 a tie and they are simply the best. My girls love to steal them from me or they go missing so I'm constantly having to refill them. They have over 2000 perfect ratings, they minimize damage when you pull your hair up, and they don't kink your hair! I am a huge, huge fan.
- Eye liner: One of our team members is a former MAC counter makeup artist and she loves this eye liner. This is her favorite for making a winged liner and it's just $6. It has over 3000 perfect or almost perfect reviews. Just an amazing, really really good liquid eye liner PEN!
- Setting spray: This under $7 setting spray is one of my longtime drugstore favorites. Because it's so inexpensive, I don't mind spraying it and using it like crazy. The size makes it perfect for travel (TSA friendly size) or just throwing in your purse or a gym bag. Love, love, LOVE this.
- Nursing pillow cover: I absolutely LIVE for my boppy when I nurse and I've included it on my BEST baby registry since 2013. With baby boy coming soon, it was time for a new cover. I think this $7 one covered in cactuses is just so cute!
- Pink leather jacket: This jacket is real leather so it is a little bit more expensive, but for a real leather jacket it is also on the more affordable side. I was super excited when I found this because I have this thing for pink leather jackets. When I was pregnant with Lyla I bought one and then sold it and it has always been one of my TOP regrets of things I've gotten rid of over the years. This NEW pink jacket find fits perfectly. It's super cute. I will be wearing this a TON now and forever.
- Sports bra: This is one of the BEST SELLING sports bras on Amazon and I've been using them for a couple years now. They are INCREDIBLY comfy, supportive, and at $8 a piece, crazy cheap too.
- Velvet headbands: These had an insane amount of good reviews and are supposed to NOT give you a headache — my #1 concern with headbands. They are really, really stretchy and soft and comfortable and super cute and affordable. I'm a fan.
- Cord organizers: I had a LONG convo with my hair girl last week about how coiling your cords as tightly as you can around your hair tools will severely shorten the life of them!! She suggested getting these cord organizers for super cheap that make it super easy to loop your cords in longer loops and keep them all nice and organized. I'm SO EXCITED to have these and keep all my cords organized, without damaging my tools!
Shop All My Amazon Faves
I've found some very cute (Hi, sweater dress!) and very useful things (I see you, cord organizers) on Amazon over the years and you can see every single one of them in my Amazon store right now! You can always go to amazon.com/shop/mintarrow to see categorized pages of all my favorite Amazon finds.
And in case you missed it, I recently rounded up 10 Amazon home FAVES under $40 and there is some really good stuff on that list! Happy Prime shopping!