Happy New Year, everybody! Not only is it a brand new YEAR, it's a brand new DECADE! If you're feeling a little overwhelmed by the idea of New Year Resolutions or maybe just not that into them at all, I have a hack! Instead of a goal, choose a word for the year and use it to guide your 2020 goals! We compiled a list of all our favorite intention words and some simple products to help you kick off your 2020 resolutions!
- Kindness: The prettiest little pep talks in a box. These $15 prompt cards are meant to help us develop compassion and empathy and I think we could all use a little more of that!
- Plan: Ben Franklin once wisely said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” The planner is a new year's staple. This set is simple and gorgeous and comes with the prettiest gold pen.
- Positivity: I love a graphic tee and this one has such a great message. How the day or week or year goes is so much about our attitude. The perfect $22 reminder.
- Simplify: One of my all-time favorite books and one that I'm re-reading as we headed into the new year. UNDER $20 no matter which version you buy and full of practical, mic drop wisdom.
- Strength: This $27 yoga mat is such an affordable option if you're trying to build strength or get in better health or meditate or whatever. There are so many great yoga routines on YouTube that are free and so easy to access in the comfort of your own home!
- Hydrate: There's just something about having a cup and a straw that helps me drink way way more water on the daily. This $17 tumbler keeps drinks ice cold and comes in twenty-eight fun colors and patterns!
- Create: This $50 camera is just fun! It's a super-easy way to capture the memories you create in the new year and have some tangible creative memories to display at the end of a year. I also think THIS display hanging fairy lights kit for $10.99 is super cute and such a great way to decorate a big wall.
- Health: I cannot wait to get back into Clean Simple Eats in the new year! The food is healthy, easy and incredible. Read my love letter to CSE here and use this link to get $15 off any meal plan automatically at checkout.
- Sleep: EVERYBODY at our house sleeps better when we diffuse oils. This wood grain diffuser is super cute, SUPER powerful, and only $28. Most importantly, it pumps out oils for 8 straight hours and I can't get over how much I love this little guy! The perfect nightstand companion if you love oils like I do.
- Achieve: I just picked up this new 90 day START TODAY journal and I'm so excited to try out this new 10-dream a reality goal-achieving method. Plus it's so cute!
New year, better you!
Do you have a New Year resolution intention word for 2020?