This year I'm pretty sure I've used my Amazon Prime membership more than any other year in the past. Grocery delivery? New ballet shoes for your 5 year old? Bench scraper? Shoe laces you don't have to tie? The only hair gel your husband likes? Pop-up crib tent? Yup, gang's all here.
If you're looking for some PERFECT Christmas gifts you can prime-ship straight to your doorstep, then we have a gift guide just for you.
Top 25 Amazon gifts
- Baggu Duck Bag: This cute bunch bag is such a fun gift idea for her! It is so functional and easy to wear with literally anything. I love the fun leopard print, but it comes in TONS of different patterns so you can match it to anyone's unique style. And with ALL five-star reviews, you know you are buying something good when you add this under $35 gift to your cart!
- Gorjana Mosaic Coin Pendant Necklace: The “next big thing,” coin pendant necklaces are ALL the rage right now. This one (pictured at the top of this post!) is amazing quality. If you are looking to give somebody a nicer gift this year without breaking the bank, this 18K gold necklace has a perfect mid-range price point and she can wear it with ALL the styles in her closet!
- Blue Light Glasses: If you read my blue light glasses post, you'll know I've really done my research when it comes to these life savers. This pair has 2000+ amazing ratings, and they will make work or school SO much more enjoyable for anybody who is looking at a screen for most of their day!
- FRAME QLED TV: Frame TVs are wildly popular because you can display art when you’re not using the TV! We finally got one for Prime Day and I absolutely love it. This one is especially great because it comes with Alexa built in and has over 300 five-star reviews!
- Gravity Weighted Blanket: Weighted blankets are a HUGE trend right now. They've been touted for helping people sleep better and for lowering anxiety! This would be a really thoughtful gift for someone who is going through a hard time or has insomnia. It's also on sale for up to 20% off depending on the weight you get!
- Nugget Ice Maker: I’m absolutely, completely, totally OBSESSED and in love with this nugget ice maker! I love that it can just be plugged into the wall ANYWHERE and doesn't have to be hooked up to a water line – we just pour bottled water into the bottom and it produces the most perfect, chewy, heavenly pebble ice you could imagine. This is a luxurious gift that any adult in your life would be SO excited to open! Plus, it's $83 OFF right now!!
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron: The Le Creuset is a game changer!! I got this as a Mother's Day gift a few years ago and never looked back. It's lightweight, lasts forever, cooks evenly, and looks beautiful. It's a MUST for making my favorite Sunday Pot Roast. Such a good quality gift that will last for years and years. And if you don't believe me, check out ALL the five-star reviews!
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: We absolutely love using robotic vacuums to help keep our floors clean all the time! It is such a useful little household helper. You can schedule it to run each day, or with this model, simply tell Alexa to start the vacuum and it will automatically get to work! This would totally make a great gift for a family with dogs, small babies who crawl around on the floor, or for an older person who has a hard time cleaning – really anyone! This gift is under $200 AND comes with a two-year warranty. Such an awesome Amazon find!
- Traeger Grill: We've had our Traeger for a few years and we are OBSESSED. We have used it to make our Thanksgiving turkey before and it seriously puts all other turkeys to shame! It's so juicy and delicious, like every other meat you cook on the Traeger. And with free Amazon delivery, this is such a great gift to give to your grill master!
- Kindle Paperwhite: This is something I have by my side ALL THE TIME. I'm obsessed with how easy it is to pack and I'm even more obsessed with how easy it is to read. It seriously reads just like a book, and I love that you can see the text clearly in the dark or in the bright sun! It's under $150 on Amazon right now and it would seriously be the perfect gift to any bookworm on your list.
- Lulu look-alike leggings: These breathable, luxury, high-waisted yoga pants are so dreamy. Plus they have pockets! And with more than four hundred perfect or nearly perfect reviews, you can't go wrong gifting these this year. They are amazing for working out AND lounging – the compression sucks everything in, but not in an uncomfortable way. So you really can't go wrong when giving them. No matter if the person is super active or not, they will love how these leggings feel and look — and youuu will love that they are only $26!
- Makeup Brushes: If you're a more is more (but for less!) kind of gifter like me, this set of 20 makeup brushes is your perfect gift this year! This gorgeous brush set has over 5,500 perfect reviews and is just $13.99. That's less than $1 a brush! Amazing deal!
- Vegetable Chopper: My brother got me this veggie chopper for my birthday and every time I show it I get a million DMs about it! It is absolutely amazing and I'm totally obsessed with it. It is weirdly satisfying to be able to chop things INSTANTLY and it's ONLY $20!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: The Barefoot Dreams cardigan is always a hot Nordstrom Anniversary Sale item, and I was SO happy when I found it on Amazon, too! They sell out almost every year during the Sale – so needless to say, this is such an AWESOME Amazon find. It's the magical unicorn of sweaters because it feels like you're wearing a blanket or the very coziest robe, but you still look like a totally normal (cute) person! I can wear this thing literally ANYWHERE. I absolutely LIVE in it year-round because it's lightweight but still provides warmth. They're totally amazing and they last forever.
- The North Face Coat: This coat is perfectly warm and cozy without making you SO warm you'll sweat to death when you step into a store! It's got elastic built into the waist, and I really like that it gives you a nice shape instead of a huge, puffy silhouette. The fur zips on and off (although you know I love a good fur hood!), and it's breathable enough that you can wear it all day without feeling suffocated. The perfect winter gift, and it comes in so many pretty colors!
- Matching Baby + Mama Beanies: Okay, how dang cute are these matching pom-pom beanies for the mama and baby in your life?! This gift is under $13, so it's a perfectly sweet (double) present that will save you big.
- Apple Watch Band: UNDER $8 right now, this is such a great gift to give anybody on your list who has an Apple Watch! It is ALWAYS fun to change out the band you usually wear and to have options. Made with stainless steel, these bands are so modern and sleek, and they are absolutely Mint Arrow Approved!
- Riki Vanity Makeup Mirror: I’ve been using a Riki mirror for YEARS so I was so excited to find it on Amazon! This particular one is great if you are into making selfie videos because the adjustable lighting on it is INSANE! It's perfect to take out of town to combat bad bathroom lighting, and it's perfect for somebody who doesn't have a ton of bathroom counter space at home. Makeup game changer! And if you love this gift idea but don't want to splurge, here's a less expensive option with over 3,500 five-star reviews – currently priced at only $17.99!
- Rebecca Minkoff Bag: This bag looks like it was inspired by some designer bags that we all know, but SURPRISE it's Rebecca Minkoff so it's about a quarter of the price. High quality, real leather, and the most gorgeous clasp feature. I love, love, love that it can be carried like a traditional handbag, slung over a shoulder, or worn as a crossbody. It is the type of piece worth investing in because the person you gift this to will get so much use out of it!
- UD Naked Palette: Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes are one of my truest makeup loves and for sure the greatest hit in my makeup lineup. I absolutely LOVE how pigmented all the shadows are. They make the prettiest colors and they last ALL DAY. And the palettes last forever so they're totally worth the investment! This is a great gift under $50 that I would be thrilled to find in my stocking this year.
- Capri Blue Candle: These are THE yummiest candles, and the prettiest! They are so luxurious and last forever because their scents are strong enough that they can fill a whole space really quickly and leave it smelling AMAZING for hours, even after it is burned out. This is such a great gift to open on Christmas morning!
- Revlon Hot Air Brush: I love this Revlon hair tool, and so do over 86,000 five-star reviewers. I am not even exaggerating, it gives me the same type of blowout that I've ONLY been able to get from a professional in the past. Round brush blow-outs have been a total bust for me every time I've tried them myself before, but this tool makes it SO INSANELY EASY because it dries and straightens my hair in one simple step. It would be such an exciting gift for any woman in your life, and it is currently on major sale, too!
- Buxom Lipgloss Set: This is my favorite lipgloss hands down. I love that it is lip plumping, and the colors are so gorgeous! This set is such a steal because not only do you get SIX different colors, but you also get TWO lip liners to match. For luxury lipgloss, this set being less than $40 is amaaaazing! For any of the makeup lovers on your list, this gift will be absolutely perfect.
- Philips Sonicare Toothbrush: This is our VERY FAVORITE toothbrush, hands down! We seriously feel like our teeth get professionally cleaned every time we brush. It is the BEST and we will never go back to what we were using before!
- Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser: This is a humidifier AND an essential oil diffuser in one. Are you kidding me?! This product honestly couldn't be more perfect and the rave reviews on Amazon will support me when I say that. I think this is a great gift for anyone, but I especially love to use it when any of my kids are sick. It's such a game-changer and SO soothing – actually, no matter if you're sick or not, haha. Also, SUCH A STEAL at only $34.99!
YOUR Amazon gift ideas
- Hiking backpack
- Eye massager
- Towel warmer
- Air fryer
- Massage gun, for less option
- Electric blanket
- Barbecue tools
- Reusable straw
- Bath bombs
- Face masks
- Lash serum
- Essential oil rollers
Here comes Amazon, here comes Amazon, right down your driveway
Amazon is HERE for us when we need it most – and that includes during the busy and hectic Christmas season! I feel like it is getting less chaotic to buy gifts the more I opt for online shopping, and especially with the current restrictions in California of only 25% capacity inside stores, it really is a huge holiday time saver. I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect gifts that will land right on your doorstep too!
2020 Gift Guides
–20 Christmas gift ideas UNDER $20 for women & men
–Gift guide for babies and kids: highest rated toys of 2020 by age
–Target gift guide: 15 best items to give this Christmas
–20 FIRE gift ideas for the men in your life
–Splurge or Save: Stocking stuffers for her & him!
–All the BEST gifts for teens and tweens this Christmas
–Send This To Your Spouse: Top Christmas gifts for her
–Amazon Gift Guide: 25 best items to give this Christmas