It's Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas at Target right now. It is literally the most wonderful time of the year and I want to fill up my cart with all the things. Target consistently delivers up all the cutest stuff and this month was absolutely no exception.
They've got dupes and originals and ALLLL the things that make me want to shout, “take my money!” So today I'm sharing all my personal handpicked finds and faves this month including a $24 dupe for a $1000 Gucci shoe, and some Sorel look-alikes that earn a STANDING OVATION of perfect reviews!
My Target top 10 for October
- Mules: I was so super happy that these Gucci dupes made a 2020 comeback! They sold out before I had a chance to snag a pair last year. I ordered them a half size up and they fit amazing. The Gucci pair is $1K and these are a steal at just $24.99. This mule is basically a slipper in disguise, so I plan to wear them EVERYWHERE!
- Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt: A sleeve that demands all the attention via embellishments or ruffles is kind of all the rage right now. Everybody loves this highly-rated $24.99 sweatshirt-including me!
- Detangling Hair Brush: First of all, have you ever seen a prettier brush? The gold absolutely got me. It also works just as well, if not better, than my tried and true Wet Brush. This brush is that concept and quality and affordability but way prettier.
- L'Oreal Super Detangler Conditioner: One of my very favorite recent Target finds. This an AH-mazing dupe for the much more expensive Matrix conditioner I have been a slave to for years with Anabelle's tangly hair. It's super dreamy and works as well if not better than that and it's just $3.49. This works so well on tangly hair or color-treated hair. Absolute gold.
- Native Deodorant: ICYMI, I am a BIG fan of Native. I made the switch to nothing but Native over a year ago, however, I was a little skeptical of pumpkin spice armpits. But the reviews were too good to resist and I LOVE it. It delivers all the fall vibes without making you feel like food.
- “Hope You Brought Pie” Doormat: I don't know how many people will be following these directions and showing up to my door equipped with pie, but this doormat is just too cute. My sister and her cute family are coming for Thanksgiving and she will absolutely appreciate this fall foodie sentiment.
- Lace-Up Wedge Fashion Boots These Sorel lookalikes are SO good! $39.99 and 96% of reviewers agree with each other that they’re a PERFECT 5-star bootie and some say even better than the Sorels! Adding to cart immediately.
- e.l.f. Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove: The reviews of this $10 MUST HAVE product are so so good. Absolutely 100% lives up to the hype. It is a much more affordable version of a product a lot of high-end makeup brands offer to get all the yuck out of your brushes.
- Round Rattan Basket: How cute and fun are these Studio McGee baskets? They look like something that would cost $200 in their brick and mortar store. I love that Target is hosting so many affordable versions of their products. It is the perfect multifunctional storage solution.
- Puff Elbow dress: Easy, comfortable, and UNDER $30. Our Mint Arrow team member Heidi says this is like the feminine equivalent of Joey's Thanksgiving pants on Friends. The brown is so pretty for fall, but cobalt blue was very popular on the runway for fall 2020. Either way, you WIN.
I hope you found something fun to treat yo' self with from Target this month. Let me know what you end up picking up and share what your favorite Target finds are this month.