I don't know about you, but I LOVE long romantic walks down the aisles of Target, even now that I've had to swap out my popcorn and soda for a mask and some hand sanitizer. Target has consistently been pulling out all the stops and delivering up the cutest stuff! Dupes and originals and ALLLL the things that make me want to shout “take my money!” Or at least my wallet shouts that. SO today I'm sharing all of my personal hand-picked finds and faves from our favorite store with the little red circles.
My Target Top 10
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Pencil: Nearly 800 perfect or nearly perfect reviews don't lie and the $2 price tag cannot be beat! I love it in Taupe.
- Dr. Bronner's 18-In-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Soap: If you love clean products with a zillion uses, you are going to LOVE this soap! You can use it on your body, to clean your house, and even on pets. I've been using the rose scent and love that it's a gigantic bottle but you only need a tiny bit.
- Chevron Woven Area Rug: Super cute but neutral area rug. Perfect for sprucing up your space for summer. We put this in our kitchen as a runner and it's soft under your feet and such a nice way to bring a little spice into the kitchen.
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder: This $4 highlighting powder is an Allure Best of Beauty Winner and according to a Sephora makeup artist I spoke with, better than any highlighter at Sephora! Love Blossom Glow and Golden Flower Crown. (More of the BEST drugstore makeup finds HERE).
- Let It Be Graphic Tee : The very cutest combo of two things that I love: The Beatles and graphic tees. UNDER $15 and perfect for summer. This tee runs a little small so size up 1 size!
- Kristin Ess Fragrance-Free Detangling Tonic: Our roundup of best products for tangly hair included the Leave in Conditioner from this line, but this $10 tonic is NEXT LEVEL. It works super quick and leaves hair feeling stronger, softer and super shiny. I've been using it on my girls nonstop.
- Rose Gold Classic Lash Curler: Now that I am off my lash extensions, an eye lash curler is a MUST! This rose gold one is so cute and has tons of perfect 5-star reviews. It works super well and actually curls ALL your eyelashes. A must on days when I'm wearing mascara (otherwise I'm almost always wearing the at-home lash extensions from this post!).
- Peanut Butter Monster Trail Mix: This might be the unofficial snack of all our summer adventures. It is peanutty deliciousness than tastes less like trail mix and more like a super yummy treat. I keep re-buying this because it's perfectly portioned for a quick snack when I'm starving in between nursing sessions.
- Woven Backless Mules: These slides are an amazing dupe for these super popular dolce vita slides that sold out EVERYWHERE last summer. I have the Target version and they're super comfy and look cute with anything.
- Woodgrain Oil Diffuser: If you love oils like I love oils, you need this little diffuser. This woodgrain diffuser is super cute, SUPER powerful, and only $28. Most importantly, it pumps out oils for 8 straight hours and I can't get over how much I love this little guy! It's the perfect nightstand companion and I just bought a second one for our kitchen.
Treat yo' self
I hope you guys found a few new fun things to treat yo' self with from Target this month! Let me know what you end up picking up and what your favorite Target finds have been lately!