I don't know about you, but I still LOVE a long romantic walk down the aisles of Target, even now that I've had to swap out my popcorn and soda for a mask and some hand sanitizer. Short flirty car rides to the Target Curbside Pickup stall with a road Diet Coke in hand are kind of my jam these days too!
Month after month, Target pulls out all the stops and delivers up the cutest stuff! Target FOREVER! They've got dupes and originals and ALLLL the things that make me want to shout “take my money!” Or at least my wallet shouts that. SO today I'm sharing all of my personal hand-picked finds and faves from everybody's favorite store with the little red circles.
My Target top 10 for September
- Noodle & Boo Ultra-Safe Laundry Detergent: The most HEAVENLY smelling baby detergent. The smell reminds me of the first day I met all my babies and those magical first days. Hundreds of four and five star reviews, hypoallergenic, and pediatrician approved.
- Man In Black Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt: My love for a good band tee has been well documented over the years. They are popping up everywhere these days, but Target has an especially great selection. I found this in the men's dept but a little knot in the front magically turns it into a cute women's option. This Johnny Cash one is so classic and just $12.99!
- 24″ Faux Seeded Eucalyptus Wreath: It might still be in the 90s in California, but fall is right around the corner. A wreath is such an easy way to dress up your house to welcome the new season. I bought a wreath JUST like this a few years ago for $100 but leave it to Joanna Gaines to team up with Target and make the prettiest affordable version for $34.99.
- ‘Count Your Blessings' Doormat: This doormat pairs perfectly with a new fall wreath. If you're due for a new doormat, this one has a sweet little nod to Thanksgiving without being too holiday specific!
- 20oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Water Bottle: Give me ALL the rainbows! This $9 water bottle is super cute and perfectly rated.
- Lace Up Sneakers (in cheetah): These sneakers (in my favorite neutral) are so cute and kind of a dupe for the super popular Golden Goose sneakers. Super highly rated and only $35.
- Women's Dekota Mules: I am SO here for the mule trend. I can't stop adding them to my closet because they're so easy, chic, comfortable and DONE! This pair is $25 and could easily be dressed up or down.
- Women's Cropped Hoodie: Tie-dye FOREVER! Distance learning has thrown a bit of a wrench into my robe lady lifestyle, so I'm living for all the loungewear. This $18 cropped hoodie is the perfect addition and comes in six cute colors.
- Square Woven Plaid Pillow with Fringe: Super cute, perfect for fall and, for $20, very affordable too.
- High-Rise Cropped Raw Hem Overalls: Overalls never really go out of style and this pair is perfect to rock for these final weeks of summer and into fall. The cropped, unfinished hem is so cute.
Treat yo' self
I hope you guys found a few new fun things to treat yo' self with from Target this month! Let me know what you end up picking up and what your favorite Target finds have been lately.