Cupid's arrow shot straight on “Target” this year, and there's no question as to why! Target is the most cheery and wonderful place during Valentine's. There's no where else that has cuter Valentine-everything – but I've also been so impressed with all the new things not V-Day related, too! Somehow their inventory just continues to get better and better all around. Here are my current top FAVES from Target that will make you want to say, “be mine forever!!”
Top 14 February FAVES
- Link Chain Statement Necklace: These paperclip necklaces are super super trendy right now, so I was ecstatic to find one at Target from BaubleBar! This necklace is highly rated and is the perfect accessory that can be worn with tons of different outfits, which makes it totally worth the just-over-$20 for me!
- Fabric Face Mask: These sparkly face masks are 1) sooo dang cute, and 2) COMFY! The colors are gorgeous, and the ties on the side are adjustable which makes these masks perfect for everyone. The tie material is super soft, like the material on a baby bow. I HIGHLY recommend them, and it's only $12.99 for a three pack!
- Glitter Heart Long Sleeve T-Shirt: Millie is really into shapes right now, so I love this shirt solely because I love seeing her point to it non-stop and smile so big while saying “heart!” Ahh, my mama heart!! This Valentine long sleeve is on CLEARANCE right now for only $4.67, too, which miiight be the biggest steal-your-heart-deal of all time! Sizes are going quick, and there's a chance you'll need to run to your nearest Target and purchase it in store! Here is another option just in case.
- Sparkle Cozy Leggings: These sparkly leggings would be so cute for Valentine's Day! And if you know my girls, you know they love a little glitter, ha. As their mama, I am mostly just loving that all these V-Day pieces are ridiculously priced right now – $6.80 for these leggings? Yes please!!
- Cherry Coke Joggers: If you know me, you know that Coke is my absolute favorite beverage brand of all time (have you watched my Dirty Diet Coke tutorial yet?). When I saw these $20 Cherry Coke joggers in this super fun pink color, of course I had to have them!
- Cherry Coke Sweatshirt: Aaaand of course I wanted the matching $20 top, too! Both of these Cherry Coke pieces are SUPER comfy, and I wear them all around the house and out to run errands, too.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Stem: There's nothing like adding a little something green to freshen up your home this time of year, and these artificial stems would do just the trick! I love the pop of color in the buds, especially going into the spring months. These stems have all five-star reviews, and are just $5!
- Short Glass Vase: If you watch my stories you saw that I went to Target to scout out the new Studio McGee pieces recently, and I thought this vase was SO pretty! This is something that can be used all year round and can match the style of any home. At only $20, you might want to get some of the other vases in the set, too! Plus how cute would your new stems be in this vase?
- Chunky Knit Pouf: The Lake Arrowhead cabin we stayed at recently had the prettiest pouf and it made me want to find a place for one in my own home ASAP. I LOVE this one and its raving reviews!
10. ‘Love Ya Mean It' Mug: How cute would this mug be as a little Valentine gift? I love the phrasing on it and the muted neutral colors. Also, it's only $6 so that makes it even cuter, ha!
11. Felt Tip Pens: My friend Emily Gemma shared these on her blog so I had to give them a try – and now they are my favorite. pens. ever! I love the straight edge so that they never roll off my desk, and they seriously do write like a dream. These are five-star rated – and you really just feel so cute using them, ha. They are so dang pretty!
12. Dumbbells: Speaking of pretty, I don't think I've ever used “pretty” and “dumbbells” in the same sentence – but thanks to Target, here we are!! These gold dumbbells would be totally display-worthy in your home, and they are just under $20.
13. Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt: Another thing I have been yelling from the rooftops about on my Instagram Stories lately – YASSO BARS. I truly can't express how “next level” these ice cream bars are. They are only 150 calories per bar and I totally look forward to my “before bed treat” every single day now, ha! I have NO idea how these are only 150 calories, but praise the people who created them. I've tried all the chocolate flavors and the sea salt caramel chocolate crunch has been my favorite so far! See more of my favorite healthy snacks here.
14. scunci Matte Spirals: These cute spiral bands are less than $5, and they're great because they don't leave a dent in your hair, they slide off without pulling any hair out, they come in super cute colors, and they work well with ANY type of hair texture. Plus they are perfect to add to any outfit as you can just wear them on your wrist, too. These would be such a fun little gift to give to your Galentine's this year!
Roses are red, Target is too, these are my current top picks for you!
This time of year is so fun at Target and I am LOVING all of their new items! You can always buy these faves online, order them for drive-up-pick-up, or you can go on a little Target outing which is one of my favorite things to do when I have some extra alone time, ha. What are you going to add to your cart next time you shop at Target? Any faves I should add to my list?
Dang, these are all so good!
not a big Target shopper, but recently found some lovely things, the mesh sneaker slip on–just great and those Auden bras
So far being an hour away from a target has been the worst part about moving to a beautiful mountain town in southwest Colorado. I know I shouldn’t complain, but here I am doing it anyway! This post helps me feel like I’m there myself, thank you!
Has anyone tried the puff elbow dress? Is it nursing friendly? It’s adorable!