Quick Version: Walmart fashion favorites that we've been loving this spring!
Have you noticed how UNREAL Walmart has been in the fashion and trends department lately? I've been seriously SO impressed with all things Walmart lately! It seems like every other day we're finding an irresistible 2-piece set for our toddler this summer, or a really luxe looking bowl for our kitchen, and even more recently spring fashion that is so good you would seriously never guess it didn't come straight from one of our favorite department stores. And since we're not into gatekeeping around here, we've rounded up our very favorite Walmart fashion finds in this post that will have you saving big on some of the cutest pieces for your closet this spring including how I styled them. Let's get into it!
In a hurry? Shop my picks below!
What if ONLY the deals YOU wanted to see were in your inbox before anyone else?! If you want to be in the know and find out the hottest deals tailored just for you, you can join our subscription email here! It's simple, you tell us the deals you want to see and we'll make sure you see them first!
Walmart fashion finds!
- Okay you know it's REALLY hard to find a cute swimsuit that gives you adequate bum coverage? THIS ONE is so flattering, comfy and actually covers your whole bum. Highly, highly recommend!
- My bestie spotted me at the beach with this on my stories recently and said, “Do I spy a Dior book tote?” And I said “no but it's a dupe that's only $20!!!” This is the cutest beach bag, it has structure and will be accompanying me all summer long to the beach or pool.
- This is a great basic tee shirt dress!! I feel like it runs slightly small so if you're in between sizes, go up a size!
- These raffia cross sandals are actually ultra comfortable (didn't expect that!) and they're a little more dressy, so they're going to go with tons of stuff as the weather warms up!
- Want LV without the price tag? This designer inspired tote is such a great Louis Vuitton look-alike, but at $39.99 it hits your bank account a lot more easily!
- I'm a huge fan of western boots, but you have to be careful because sometimes they're not super comfortable. These are surprisingly EXTREMELY comfy and at $45 they're a pretty good price too! I've worn them with jeans, skirts and dresses.
- These $9 sandals are SUPER comfy and the bow dresses them up a little! Shop them soon while you're size is still in stock!
- HELLO Nordstrom moonlight dupes! These are SO SOFT and almost better than the Moonlights (!!!) I KNOW. They've been my fave for years. But the neckline on this is a teeny tiny bit higher, and I love that they're short sleeved and cropped bottoms – so perfect for warmer months ahead. AND $16.98?!? Compared to $75. Pretty incredible.
- OBSESSED with these linen pants. They're extremely flattering, comfortable, lightweight, breezy, all the things you'd hope for in a linen pant including the price tag of $19.98. Yes please.
- This is such a great basic tee! Throw this in your cart if you need a fresh one with a good cut.
- I cannot stop wearing this denim jacket. I took it to Utah for spring break and wore it almost every day of that trip. It's the perfect little layer for days when you need to be able to adjust for hot and cold temps all within a few hours. It has some stretch so it's comfortable to wear and it looks good with everything. I mean EVERYTHING.
- Are we looking at Dolce Vita sandals or Walmart sandals? No one can tell (not even me!) unless you take the shoe off. These look and feel exactly like the DVs I've bought from department stores, except they're $22 not $122!
- This duffle I actually like BETTER than the real Louis Vuitton duffel I owned and sold, because it didn't come with a shoulder strap! Way too impractical to use anywhere other than a day trip anywhere. This one is so much more functional, and super cute.
- These rain boots are SO great if you need something that's functional but not crazy expensive. My daughter Ani needed some new rain boots, but she's in that season of life where her feet are growing by the week I swear, but she needed rain boots this spring. These were the perfect fit (literally!) and she said they were very comfy too.
How I wore it!
One of the very best things about these Walmart fashion pieces, beyond how cute + affordable they are is their versatility. They're the perfect staple items to mix and match with each other and with pieces you already have in your closet. You'll get a ton of wear out of these all spring and summer long. So if you're talking cost per wear with these you're looking at pennies…literally!
I loved both of these Walmart outfits I put together so so much. They'll definitely be on repeat during the warm weather months. Here are two looks that are perfect for a day at the beach or pool PLUS a perfect everyday look that will take you from school drop-off to lunch with girlfriends…and I even think this would make a super comfy road trip option!
Look #1: beach fit
Look #2: casual spring outfit
Walmart kids fashion picks our team is LOVING!
There's lots of new littles in the mix here at team Mint Arrow! We're all completely blown away by the kids baby, toddler and kids fashion at Walmart right now. The prices are INSANE and the quality is really, really good. Here's what we've bought and loved for our little ones from Walmart this spring + summer!
- The perfect outfit to bring in summer! We love this for lounging around the house or a fun play date (matching shorts below!).
- These paper bag, matching shorts are darling and are the perfect pattern to mix and match with other toppers this spring and summer.
- Are you kidding me with this checkerboard, long sleeve, RUFFLED rashguard?! This is so cute and gives great sun protection for long days outside!
- Who doesn't love a good set? This one is so cozy! It's technically a pajama set, but we've totally gotten away with wearing this as an outfit too!
- You can never have too many pairs of shorts in the summer and these come in 5 colors! Pair with a tee or a tank and your little will be looking so cute!
- LOVE this set! It's a little dressier, but still so practical to play in too! Comes in several colors, you may as well grab a couple!
- This neon strappy back one piece is so cheerful and fun! Plus the vibrant colors help make spotting your little easy at the beach or water park!
- The print of this rashguard looks like something you'd see in Anthro! Like can we get this in adult sizes please?!
- This gingham dress is to die for. We're loving the neutral colors + ruffles, it's so cute for summer! Wear it to church or just out and about.
- This puff sleeve bikini is just too cute, we love the fun daisy print!
- Love putting kiddos in long sleeve swimsuits so they are protected from the sun while they're at the pool! This one is so fun too. The ruffles? In love!
- Another cute swimmer that will be on repeat this summer! This one comes in aqua and rust.
- Two darling shirts for just $7 each! Definitely an add to cart deal. These come in three different color options, and some even have matching shorts (see below)!
- Aren't these shorts so great for summer? Perfect for the playground!
- This set could not be any more perfect for spring/summer for toddler boys! We loved it so much we bought it in every color, no really we did!
Make it trendy, but make it Walmart
Can you even believe that these are all Walmart finds?! Not only are all of these pieces super on trend, but they’re incredibly budget friendly too. When it comes to updating your closet with staple pieces for spring and summer, we couldn’t be more impressed with Walmart. With prices this good, these pieces tend to sell fast so make sure to add to cart quick! Happy shopping!