Quick version: these are the 10 most popular Nordstrom gifts for men + women this year – grab them before they're sold out!
So many of my favorite things are found at Nordstrom, which makes it an easy choice for gift shopping! It’s hard to go wrong with Nordstrom gifts since they have such high quality products, and there’s really something for everyone. Holiday shopping for your hubby? In-laws? Best friend or sister? They’ve got amazing gift options for them ALL in every kind of budget. Here are my recommendations for the BEST gifts that have also been some of the most popular items this year at the most popular retailer!
In a hurry? Shop my picks below:
What if ONLY the deals YOU wanted to see were in your inbox before anyone else?! If you want to be in the know and find out the hottest deals tailored just for you, you can join our subscription email here! It's simple, you tell us the deals you want to see and we'll make sure you see them first!
Do this first and shop stress-free later
Shop the best Nordstrom gifts and take out ‘hectic’ from the holidays by becoming one of their Loyalty Members – here are the benefits!
- Their Loyalty Programs and Services offer you BOPUS (buy online, pick up in store) and ROTUS (reserve online, try on in store). This is especially speedy if you BOPUS and use Nordstrom’s curbside pickup option!
- Loyalty members get FREE shipping, FREE returns, FREE alterations, and FREE exchanges! WIN.
- Accumulate points to use toward future purchases, and early access to the annual sale.
- Take advantage of amazing beauty and style workshops, plus in-store consultations.
Nordstrom’s customer service is second to none and is going to make your shopping smooth like butter!
Top Nordstrom gifts for women
- PAJAMAS: SKIMS pajamas are quickly becoming my new favorite because they’re SO comfortable! I started wearing these earlier this year and they’re actually even better than I expected. The stretch ribbed material makes them a dream to have on! They come in a lot of pretty neutral colors and bring elevated comfort to a nighttime routine. However, if you're looking for something a little more affordable but still luxurious, you still can't go wrong with Moonlight Pajamas! Plus, a few specific colors and prints are up to 40% OFF right now. And lastly, if you need to stay under a $40 budget, or if you’re shopping for a teen or young adult, these BP pajamas are such a cute and affordable option! Depending on what color/print you choose, you can save up to 45% OFF.
- HOKA Running Shoes: I’ve raved about my HOKA running shoes for a reason, these are THE running shoes of the year hands down. They’re crazy comfortable – I love the berry and pink combo but of course can’t get enough of the neutral options. There are tons of high ratings because the design of this running shoe makes them so practical and supportive, a dream gift for someone on their feet a lot, an active person, or someone with a fitness new year's resolution! One of the best wellness gifts this year.
- Electric Kettle: One of the things I LOVE about this kettle is the temperature control! It takes out the guessing game of the water being too hot and burning your mouth, but instead gives you a perfect temp every time. It also has a precision-pour spout so you don’t have to worry about hot water splashing on you! This convenient device is functional and will look SO pretty displayed on a counter top. One of my personal favorite Nordstrom gifts this year!
- 11-Piece Beauty Kit: This is the BEST kept secret of all the beauty deals at Nordstrom, don’t miss it! For $75 you get $542 worth of products from FULL SIZE Lancôme classics: toner for dry skin, perfume (their well-loved eau de parfum!), makeup remover, anti-aging serum, eye cream, eye shadow, and a makeup case, just to name a few! You just have to spend $42 on another Lancome product to buy it. If you're not sure what Lancome item to buy, this foundation is THE most popular new-to-2022 foundation. The new formulation of this Lancome foundation is earning rave reviews at just $10 more than what you need to pay to get the $75 gift worth $500+! Coming in nearly 50 shades, this foundation will work for everyone and deliver a flawless complexion locked in for up to 24 hours. Plus it has SPF 15!
- Shearling Lined Birkenstock: For sure one of the craziest fashion trends for women to come out of 2022, but these almost always sold out shoes are very in and can be paired with so many outfits like joggers, leggings, jeans, and more! Don’t wait too long to order these cozy suede clogs with a lined inside to keep your feet extra warm.
- Crystal Fringe Earrings: These are such a fun, trendy gift for a friend who loves to stand out in the best way with her jewelry! Tonsssss of 5-star ratings on this affordably priced accessory. And a great stocking stuffer, too!
- YSL Dupe: Hailey Bieber has a way of making something sellout fast and this YSL leather hobo bag is one of them! This stunning bag is a pretty big splurge, so I found this same look for less at just $118! The luxury option is in stock in all the colors if you’re looking to splurge, or you can shop the Madewell version and enjoy the trend for less with a high quality dupe.
- Plaid Shacket: Shackets are still very much in style and I’m not mad about it! This is one of my personal favorite picks and it has tons of great ratings. I tried on pretty much all the shackets during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year, and this one was by far my favorite! I picked this under $50 deal over a lot of expensive designer brands because it’s so soft and lightweight enough to layer, but will still keep you cozy.
- Ballet Flats: These shoes are all the rage all over again. You might not think they're coming back, but right now it’s so trendy to wear ballet flats, and these are my top picks! These are some of the highest rated ballet flats OF ALL TIME at Nordstrom with 4,000 ratings and 84% being 5-star. These are a classic and will last years to come, and the best part is some colors are up to 34% OFF right now!
- Designer Inspired Teddy Coat: Teddy Coats have stayed popular for a while, but this style in particular is SUPER adored by celebrities and fashion icons. It does, however, have an almost $4,000 price tag… so I was super excited to find this designer-inspired dupe with insanely high ratings at a fraction of the price, because it doesn’t sacrifice any quality! For under $250 you can gift this faux-shearling coat by UGG and make a fashion-lover's dream come true.
Top Nordstrom gifts for men
- Running Shoes: These are one of my favorite sneakers for men (and women) this year and YES, they totally feel like you’re walking on clouds! I love that they’re still trendy enough for an every day outfit without looking like you’re wearing running shoes. They’re also waterproof and will perform on any surface!
- Quilted Jacket: This North Face is a classic, tried and true pick for a man in need of a new coat for the winter months. There are tons of high ratings on this insulated jacket that appears to be bulky, but can pack down all the way into a pocket! Major win for traveling over the cold months.
- CHANEL Cologne: This is a timeless cologne that’s perfectly rated, and one of Neil’s all time favorite scents. This woody, aromatic fragrance is always a popular gift during the holidays, it’s bound to be a hit with the man in your life.
- Sunglasses: Right now, flat top frames are really popular! This pair has great ratings and the brand is trusted, tried and true. The gradient lens and tortoise print make for a great every day staple!
- Henley Shirt: This brand has been SUPER popular at Nordstrom for the past 3-4 years and it’s definitely Neil’s favorite. This slim fit Henley fits really well, is soft, comfy, and has great quality!
- Dress Shirt: Perfect Nordstrom gift for the guy who dresses up a lot for church, work, or date nights! These are the best dress shirts with tons of great ratings – did I mention wrinkle resistant?! Major win so no one gets stuck ironing. Certain colors of this shirt are 50% OFF which makes it an incredible time to buy!
- Jeans: Guys want in on our jeggings and these are seriously men’s jeans that feel like pajamas! Neil’s OBSESSED with these because yes, they really feel like you’re wearing the comfiest PJ bottoms. These mid-rise jeans have good reviews and a really polished look!
- Joggers: These are super on trend at the moment, and you already know our favorite when it comes to sweatpants is Vuori! These are stretchy, moisture-wicking for when you wear them working out, and work great for everyday casual errands. The best investment for joggers hands down!
- Backpacks: Backpacks have been more popular than taking a briefcase to work and this is a great option. I bought one for Neil earlier this year from this same brand and he loves it – he's taken it on a few trips and loves how versatile it is whether it’s being used for work, the gym, or travel. It's the perfect size with tons of compartments to stay organized.
- Casual Jacket: This brand made Neil’s favorite jacket of the year, and this one looks awesome, too. The stretch denim has really high quality without being outrageously expensive and it has a great look! This will become a fast favorite.
Most popular Nordstrom gifts for a reason!
I wouldn't even think twice about buying any of these because they're some of the highest-rated Nordstrom gifts right now, and they’re likely to sell out QUICK. I absolutely love all of these pieces and know you will, too! I couldn't recommend them enough – so I hope this helps you finish the Christmas shopping you have left, and don’t forget to take advantage of Nordstrom’s perks to make it a stress-free last few weeks of shopping!