If you've been waiting for a killer deal on the Dermaflash, TODAY'S THE DAY! If you haven't heard of the Dermaflash yet, it's a super amazing beauty product that's totally changed my skincare game. This tool is one of the BEST ways to exfoliate and smooth out your skin, and I'm FREAKING OUT that it's on major sale today!! And what's even better is that it comes with 4 extra blades, so you can keep exfoliating for a long while before you have to replace any blades. Keep reading for ALL the details!
In a hurry? Shop the deal below!
What if ONLY the deals YOU wanted to see were in your inbox before anyone else?! If you want to be in the know and find out the hottest deals tailored just for you, you can join our subscription email here! It's simple, you tell us the deals you want to see and we'll make sure you see them first!
- Dermaflash Luxe+ Device
- Charging Cord
- TWO PREFLASH Essential Skin Prep (0.33 oz.): a cleanser designed for use before using your device that removes all traces of oil and residual products from your skin
- 8 Dermaflash single use exfoliating edges
If you use the Dermaflash once a week (as recommended), and you take advantage of the sale today, you'll be able to use your Dermaflash for at least THREE MONTHS without having to buy any (full-price) replacements.
I don't know how long this deal will be around, and it will likely sell out, so make sure to add to cart before it does!
What is the Dermaflash?
Alright, if you really just need more details on what the Dermaflash actually does, let's chat!
You know my love for the PMD runs deep. But I realized I was doing a bit of a dance between using that and using a women's facial razor to get rid of my peach fuzz! When I tried the Dermaflash, I realized it was the answer to my tool-juggling!
It gives an amaaaaazing exfoliation while removing peach fuzz (and my woman ‘stache), all in one fell swoop! No wonder it was named Best Skin Care Device for Allure Magazine in 2018!
For years I've used a women's facial razor in lieu of waxing because I had some really bad experiences in college with waxing my own face! It seems like every time I would try waxing from home (cold or hot), I would rip off a piece of skin and you literally can't do anything about it until it heals.
Needless to say, I've stayed away from the sticky stuff to solve my facial hair problem and have dealt with shaving every so often. UNTIL. The Dermaflash!
This thing is my beauty BFF, and like I said, it rarely EVER goes on sale! That's why I highly recommend taking advantage of this deal today if the Dermaflash has been on your wish list for a while – OR if you're just finding out about it and can't wait to try it!!
Exfoliating is KEY to any good skincare routine and if you want to see results from your products.
Once you've removed all the impurities from your skin AND added the extra benefit of removing the hair, skincare is going to penetrate SO MUCH BETTER!!
Lots of time, dirt and debris actually get caught in facial hair, clogging pores and not allowing skincare to absorb.
We all have tons of layers of dead skin on our faces, and removing it (whether with a tool or chemical/physical exfoliant) is so important in allowing your skincare to do its job!
Without proper exfoliation, your expensive creams and serums will literally just sit on top of dead skin cells and the active ingredients will not be utilized. When you remove the dead skin and hair, your skin is better prepped not only for skincare but for foundation and self tanner!
AND when your skin is exfoliated, it'll look more glowy, younger, and alllll of the anti-aging skincare products you're using are going to work 10x better because they can actually GET TO the deeper layers.
- Does hair grow back thicker after removing it with the Dermaflash? NO! I've been using facial hair removing tools for years without issue. The vellus hair on our faces is different than the hair on our heads or the rest of our bodies! Shaving it won't change it. It just grows back the same as it was before you remove it.
- Is it hard to use? The Dermaflash is SO incredibly user friendly. It's super easy to use with no learning curve! I watched this video and it was so easy to figure out and I wasn't nervous at all to use it.
- Is it dangerous to leave out on my bathroom counter? No, because you store the razors separately! I just put my razors up where kids can't get them, but if the device is charging on your counter, it's totally safe. You literally can't even plug it into the charger with the razor still on. Someone who had safety in mind definitely designed this.
- Is it really worth it? 100% WORTH IT. I really was wondering if it would be ANY different than the cheap $3 women's facial razors I'd been using for years. But after using this for the first time, I was AMAZED by how buttery soft my skin felt, and how much my skin glowed. There's a reason 100% of women who used it reported that their skin immediately looked better after one treatment. I looked and felt like I had just gotten a professional dermaplane!
- What's the difference between this and Microdermabrasion? This is similar, but goes deeper and takes off more dead skin! As I was researching and trying to figure out seriously, IS this thing better than my beloved method of microdermabrasion I've sworn by for so long, I found THIS quotation in Allure from a board-certified doctor:
“‘Think of dermaplaning as a deeper [form of] microdermabrasion,' Neil Sadick, a board-certified dermatologist in New York City, previously told Allure. While microdermabrasion only takes off the layer above the surface layer of skin (and doesn't remove facial hair), Dermaflash's blade gently scrapes your skin so it ‘reacts by regulating certain growth factors, like fibroblasts and vascular, which in turn stimulate collagen production,' Sadick says. This collagen production results in improved skin texture and tone, as well as reduced appearance of wrinkles.”
- Are the razors really only a one time use? After using this, I definitely think that the razors are plenty sharp enough to be used more than once as long as you clean them properly! However, the razors are designed to be used only once, so you'll get a better result if you use a fresh blade every time. But, IMHO, you could totally get away with using each blade more than once, so you can make your 8 blades last even longer than 3 months if you just clean the blades properly.
- Does it hurt? No. Zero pain. Zilch. Not even a hint of discomfort.
- How often should I use it? It’s really important that you do not use this device more than once a week. You don’t want to over-exfoliate your skin because you need to give it time to heal. The healing is when the collagen starts changing your skin!
Act fast + get excited!
My skin has never been softer or more glowy than after using the Dermaflash. And the fact that you can buy this Dermaflash kit for 28% OFF today is absolutely insane! Buy it now before they're back to full price, or sold out. Happy shopping, and happy exfoliating!