There have been a LOT of good sales lately, but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is hands down one of the best of the entire year, and it goes PUBLIC today!! If you didn't already know, the Anniversary Sale is my go-to sale for getting brand new items from the very best brands at prices you'll only see once a year. Today I'm breaking down the TOP-RATED pieces of the sale that you'll want to grab first before they sell out!
Nordstrom Restock 411
Because of COVID19, the Anniversary Sale has been completely different than previous years, so it's very hard to know what to expect when it comes to restocks. I saw in our Mint Arrow Besties Group over the weekend that a lot of you are frustrated about all the out of stock items. I'm frustrated too.
In the past, items in the catalog were restocked once the sale opened to the public. We're crossing ALL our fingers that that happens TODAY, but since we're totally BFFs we're here to help! We will be updating you on restocks throughout the Anniversary sale HERE. Pin it, bookmark it and keep an eye on it, because we've got all your restocks covered in one place!
A Perfect Tee
This is my favorite t-shirt of the Anniversary Sale and it's earning top marks. At just $15.90 (after sale: $25) it's an insanely good deal for a totally timeless wardrobe essential! I love how buttery soft this super soft cotton tee is and think the fit very flattering. It is such great layering piece because it's lightweight and has a great relaxed fit. Pieces that can easily be dressed up or down and layered as the weather changes are the BEST kind of pieces to stock up on at the Anniversary Sale. This tee checks all the boxes!
5 Star Leggings
Over 6000+ near perfect reviews can't be wrong! These high-waisted Zella Live In Leggings are a loooooong time favorite of mine. They have been a wardrobe go-to for me for YEARS that I can't ever stop wearing! With graphic tees and tunic tops-they are just the BEST! Zella leggings are super duper comfortable and for $38.90 during the sale, they're also a steal (after sale: $59)!
The basic black is my very favorite because they are not see-through even a little bit and they're great for wearing everywhere and with everything. Major wardrobe staple goodness.
THE Coziest Cardi
The Barefoot Dreams cardigan is always a hot Anniversary Sale item! They sell out almost every year. This cardigan regularly earns THOUSANDS of top-rated, flawless reviews from Nordstrom shoppers so I'll be shocked if this cardigan stays in stock much longer! It's the magical unicorn of sweaters because it feels like you're wearing a blanket or the very coziest robe, but you still look like a totally normal (cute) person!
I can wear this thing literally ANYWHERE! This is a cardigan I absolutely LIVE in year round because it's lightweight but still provides warmth. They're totally amazing and they last forever. During the sale this sweater is $68.90 and $116 if you wait!
Stay At Home Slippers
As far as I'm concerned Ugg slippers are a loungewear essential. There is just nothing in this world quite like a brand new pair of Ugg slippers. So soft and cozy and comfy and yummy that first wear. Ugg slippers are just a total classic dream and they last FOREVER. These are $59.90 (after sale: $90) during the Anniversary Sale, which is an INSANE price for Ugg slippers. These would make the perfect Christmas gift for just about anybody-including yourself!
Obsession Worthy Pajamas
OBSESSED is a total understatement when talking about these Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas–I talk about them ALL the time! They're included in my Nordstrom Anniversary coverage EVERY year, they are featured on all my gift guides, and they are even included in my BEST baby registry list. They are next level good. Buttery soft, lightweight and oh so comfortable for sleeping!
This year they came in a BRAND NEW short sleeve style and they're even cheaper than past years. As promised my Buy First guide, the new cropped style sold out in a blink (we're keeping an eye on those restocks), but you can still snag the classics for just $39.90 (after sale: $65). This is the very best time of year to add these to your cart (and your bedtime routine). They are the BEST pajamas you'll ever buy. Promise.
The Ilse Jacobsen Tulip Slip-On has over 500 hundred flawless reviews on the Nordstrom website. It's also one of the TOP-RATED shoes in the Anniversary Sale. I haven't had a chance to try them myself yet, but these are known for being the ULTIMATE comfy slip-on or off shoe. You don't even have to tie them! They're said to be very comfortable and no break-in time is required. Plus they are machine washable.
Nordstrom Top-Rated List
These 10 top-rated items are items that are not only beloved by us, but by TONS of other Nordstrom shoppers. All these items are highly, highly rated and pose a pretty significant sell-out risk. They're also items that we feel confident that you're for sure going to love and not want to return, because they're so amazing!
- Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan: See above. But seriously, it's extremely soft and flattering and you're going to LOVE it.
- Moonlight Pajamas: My favorite pajamas of all time ever. Mine and over ONE THOUSAND other Nordstrom shoppers. It is impossible to have too many pairs of these soft, cozy jammies.
- Faux Leather Spanx Leggings: BEST leggings with nearly 3K perfect top-rated reviews. They're super-duper comfortable and I swear they make you look 1 size smaller! You will probably be addicted to these if you're like me! See me wearing them here. $64.90 (after sale: $98).
- Zella Leggings: Zella leggings are a Nordstrom exclusive and have been one of my truest loves for FOREVER. The high waist and body sculpting design make them universally amazing! I just think they're the most magical and everyone needs a pair to wear with EVERYTHING. Totally worthy of the 6000+ five-star top-rated reviews! $38.90 (after sale: $59).
- Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set: Nordstrom’s #1 selling lipstick! It literally looks good on everyone, it's so universally flattering. The set comes with the Lip Cheat liner, the lipstick, AND the gloss. Only $68 (after sale: $91)
- SMEG 50s Retro Style Two-Slice Toaster: Featured in my NSale Home Reel, this is truly the cutest toaster on the internet. No problem leaving it out on your counter when it's this adorable, and it gets rave reviews for functionality too! $171.90 (after sale: $229.95)
- Natori Bliss Bra: This lightweight t-shirt bra rings in under $40 and has hundreds of perfect reviews. So soft and comfortable that you'll forget you're wearing a bra! $39.90 (after sale: $68).
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer: I'm SO converted to this new primer. It gives your makeup a subtle glow (without looking like a disco ball!) and your makeup lasts ALL day. Truly the best, prettiest primer I have ever tried. Period. $23.40 (after sale: $39).
- Ugg Slippers: I'm obsessed with these slippers since 1999! But seriously. Soft, comfortable and super warm. $59.90 (after sale: $89.95).
- Slip Pure Silk: Worth EVERY penny. It is so good for your skin. It's so good for your hair. It helps prevent bedhead and wrinkles. A luxury item for sure, but if you're going to buy one anyway, you may as well save $53! $125 (after sale: $178).
Happy Nordstrom Shopping!!