Mother’s Day is coming up, and I've rounded up my very favorite gifts in order to make the ULTIMATE gift guide. My goal is to help you find something great for all the different mamas in your life! Whether you’re shopping for the cook, fitness guru, cozy mom, the workaholic, the one who needs a break, or the mom who has everything – I've got you covered with so many fun and cute Mother's Day gifts!
Before diving in, there are two things I seriously LOVE about Nordstrom that'll make these “best Mother's Day gifts” even better:
1) They have an amazing return policy. If you're worried the item might not fit, or someone else might've already gotten it for them, Nordstrom has free returns and awesome customer service.
2) A super convenient shopping hack is to purchase online and pick up in store because sooo many of these items are selling out fast. You’re going to want to grab them online when you see it and pick it up in-store for ultra convenience: no hassle AND no waiting for shipping. Win, win!
Buy in-store, online, or schedule curbside pickup
ALSO, I wanted to let you know that you can buy these online with free shipping and returns, OR you can schedule a curbside pickup so you never even have to go into a store! Be sure to sign up for Nordy Rewards as well so you can earn money towards future purchases.
For the mom who loves to cook:
- Always Pan: Give the mom in your life a little simplicity with this pan! It’s multifunctional and takes place of SEVERAL pans. Sauté? Baking? Boiling? Steaming? This is a go-to for all of the above!
- Knife Set: This knife set comes with 3 SUPER high-quality knives including a chef’s knife, a serated knife, and a pairing knife to cover all kitchen needs. It also comes in the most beautiful colors and is 50% off!
- Smeg toaster: I'm low-key obsessed with this retro toaster and I think it's one of the most fun Mother's Day gifts. It's 100% worth the hype. It literally pops out (my kids LOVE THIS) when it's done, and toasts two slices of bread to PERFECTION. And let's be honest, the REAL reason I love it most: it's the cutest toaster that ever was.
- Apron: An apron is a must when in the kitchen often. I LOVE that this one has a pocket if you don’t have enough hands. So functional AND it comes in such beautiful, minimal designs!
- Pot holders: Pair the apron above with these cute pot holders that come in the same neutral designs.
- Salad servers: This beautiful wood serving set would look beautiful on any dinner table. One of the most perfect Mother's Day gifts for the cook who loves to host!
- Colander: A colander is an essential in the kitchen and I LOVE how this one is the perfect size with a touch of a vintage style. It comes in two fun colors and a simple white!
- Ooni pizza peel: What’s better than a homemade pizza night? This aluminum pizza peel makes it so easy to get pizzas out and allows the crust to get the perfect crisp every cook wants!
- Measuring spoons: Baking, but make it CUTE. These gold measuring spoons are absolutely beautiful and sure to make any mom even more excited to whip up a batch of cookies!
- Cutting board: Whether to slice up homemade bread or put together a charcuterie board, this stunning wooden cutting board is an awesome kitchen essential for the mom who loves to cook!
For the fitness fanatic:
- Hydro Flask water bottle: This is the most adorable and perfect water bottle for any woman in your life! It's insulated, so it'll stay icy cold for up to 24 hours. Amazing! Plus, you can sneak Diet Coke in there and no one will be the wiser…
- Tank top: I LOVE Zella’s athletic wear and I think this tank top is so cute! Perfect for working in the yard, breaking a sweat in the gym, or even running errands in.
- Hair ties: This pack of 15 ponytail holders is SUCH a great gift for someone who's always pulling back thicker, longer hair. These ponytail holders are 1/4″ thick and will NOT break. Plus, they're so cute with a little bead and the option of a neutral or vibrant colored assortment pack.
- Zella leggings: These Zella Live In Leggings are a loooooong time favorite of mine. They've been a wardrobe go-to for YEARS! I still can't stop wearing them. These would make one of the BEST Mother’s Day gifts!
- Yoga mat: From experienced yogis to beginners, this mat is perfect for the fitness mom in your life. Slip-free, cushioned, and comes in the cutest bright colors!
- Yoga block: Pair the yoga mat with this yoga block that aids in stretching and gives extra support for other activities.
- Jacket: This Sweaty Betty Supersoft Workout Zip Jacket is just that: super soft! In or out of the gym, this jacket is beyond comfortable with its stretchy material. It comes with an adjustable cinch waist that's so flattering, too!
- On cloud Running shoes: This pair of running shoes gets a 10/10! Especially after the waterproof claim was put to the test on a rainy day and they kept my toes perfectly warm and dry. They’re just super great quality and extremely comfortable – literally feels like you’re walking on a cloud!
- Hokas: The running shoes that are ALL the rage right now! The thick sole provides for a softer landing and I was BLOWN away with the cushioned support. Most comfortable shoes – especially for someone with any foot pain or other foot issues.
- Massage therapy device: Relieve pain and relax muscles wherever with this portable and lightweight massage therapy device. And it comes in the prettiest light pink – perfect for any mom who loves fitness!
For the mom who loves being cozy:
- Slippers: I love these cozy UGG slippers to lounge around the house in or even run errands in – they’re that cute!
- Socks: If I'm at home, I'm probably wearing these socks. Like butter on your feet! A highly-rated, highly-affordable, under $20 gift.
- Blanket: NOTHING beats a cozy blanket to snuggle into. This one is so comfy and under $40 – it also comes in eight beautiful colors to choose from.
- Joggers: Alo makes some of my favorite athleisure wear ever! These joggers are the coziest sweatpants to wear on a day or night in. With a relaxed fit with pockets, what else would you want?!
- Barefoot dreams cardigan: One of the dreamiest, softest Mother's Day gifts – the mom in your life won’t want to take off this cardigan.
- Candle: The YUMMIEST candle ever!
- Reading glasses: For the reader, these glasses make such a good Mother’s Day gift. So classically beautiful and chic.
- Bookend: Beautiful marble bookends to keep all your mom's books neat – and makes for such a cute decoration!
- Mug + cozy drink: Every mom needs her own special mug. And this one is so so cute!
- Journal: A sleek leather journal for the mom in your life to keep reading notes in on a cozy day!
For the working mom:
- Wall calendar: This is a pretty acrylic monthly calendar that comes with dry-erase markers to reuse each month. No more forgetting any important dates!
- Art print: The cutest Mother’s Day gift – a print for her wall! A reminder to “Work For What You Want!”
- Notebook: Uniquely hand-painted, this stunning notebook's perfect for the working mom to keep her notes in and work organized.
- Phone holder: Prop your phone up to read any text or use as a stand for a work zoom meeting! This phone holder's SO helpful when it comes to work.
- Diffuser: This ceramic oil diffuser is prettttyyyy. Its chic look and functionality make it a great gift for the mom in your life who just needs to slow down and enjoy the peace of a nice smelling home after a long day of work.
- Note pad: To jot down anything that comes to mind! A note pad is a desk essential for those quick thoughts you need to write down, and this one's so sleek and adds a pop of color to a work desk.
- File box set: A minimalistic acrylic file box set with white folders, so mom can organize all her papers in one spot.
- Blue light glasses: A cute (and super useful) accessory for the working mom in your life! These protect your eyes, prevent headaches, and are a super cute addition to any work life outfit.
- Portable speaker: This Bose bluetooth speaker is one of the Mother's Day gifts that keeps on giving – it's such good quality and will last for years! Small and convenient to travel with, this speaker is sure to make an AMAZING Mother’s Day gift for any mom in your life.
- Work bag: This would be such a great bag for the working mama. Leather and so sleek, this black bag fits all a mom might need to bring to work, or just around town!
For the mom who needs a break:
- Mask to the max set: Tackle every skin concern with this 4-piece Peter Thomas Roth Mask set! It includes my favorite mask of all time, the pumpkin enzyme mask.
- Candle: The YUMMIEST candle!!!
- Elemis massage balm: You know I'm an ELEMIS fan through and through, and this massage balm is sooo soothing with warming action that’ll quickly relax the mom who just needs a break.
- Moonlight pjs: These are my tried-and-true all time favorite pajamas! They just came out in a new, cute pink color that's PERFECT for the mom in your life who loves pink. My friends raved about how comfy they are!
- Weekend bag: This baggu tote is sooo nice because it’s huge and great for a shopping trip or a weekend getaway! Plus if you’re going on a trip where you might buy a few extra things, this bag takes up no space in your suitcase, so it’s perfect for an extra bag to bring stuff home in.
- A sweet note: Nothing's better than kind words from someone we love. Get this pack of six ADORABLE “thinking of you” cards, and send your love and appreciation to mom for Mother’s Day.
- Bath salts: What better gift to help her wind down than a set of epsom and sea salts for a relaxing bath. This duo will make for 6-12 well-deserved self-care baths for any mom in your life!
- Noise canceling headphones: BUT SERIOUSLY – noise canceling headphones are the WAY to go when taking a break, whether traveling for a weekend getaway or just to relax in the house.
- Cover-up: A perfect, cute, and flattering fit for everyone. It comes in four different colors and is a great throw-on cover-up for a warm day!
- Sunglasses: For any mom in any place, these are such a cute pair of sunnies. A bit retro and SO fun!
- A pretty dress: In a pale yellow, this beautiful, flowy maxi dress is the perfect dress for spring and summer! It has the prettiest sleeves and is sure to make the best vacay dress or date night for mom.
For the mom who has everything:
- Skims pjs: Truly they’re as good as everyone says they are. These pj’s are so soft and simple that even the mom who has everything will LOVE them!
- Crossbody bag phone holder: A minimalist crossbody bag to carry the essentials: your phone, credit cards, and spare cash! Makes the perfect grab-and-go when mom doesn’t want to carry her bag around.
- Necessaire body wash: A body wash that’ll leave your skin so healthy and soft with a light yummy fragrance.
- Cute sneakers: These sneakers are so on trend, and I love that they're sustainably made! Choose from three colors: white with a menthol colored accent, white with pink accent, or all white. Love love love these!
- Silk pillowcase: Now this is a Mother’s Day gift that’ll SURELY make the mom in your life SO happy! Anti-aging AND prevents bed head?! This slip silk pillowcase is AMAZING.
- Tote bag: This nylon MZ Wallace bag is a Mint Arrow FAVORITE. The absolute perfect medium-sized tote that's SO worth the splurge!
- Tory burch slide sandal: Now these sandals! They’re extremely comfy, so pretty, and just a bit dressier than your average slide without being too dressy – so you really can wear them with a pretty dress, a tee shirt and shorts, or just a swimsuit and cover up!
- Digital photo frame: Gifting pictures for Mother’s Day got an upgrade! This photo frame is digital allowing all photos from a mobile device to be displayed – show a different picture each day of the kids and mom will be so happy.
- Lip gloss: Because moms need their lip gloss, too! This Chanel moisturizing gloss comes in so many pretty shades of pink, no doubt one of these glosses would be perfect for mom.
- Personalized necklace: An initial pendant necklace for mom that's so elegant and personalized just for her!
The mother of all gift guides!
I'm so happy to be getting this gift guide out because it seriously lists some of our favorite Nordstrom gifts ever. We hope this helps you find the perfect gift for the mama(s) you’re buying for this Mother’s Day!
In the end, the thought is really what counts, but it always feels good to know your gift is something that the mom in your life can use for a loooong time after she opens it. Nordstrom always guarantees that type of quality, which is why all of these gifts are highly recommended – and highly recommended for treating yourself, too!