This past week I was searching QVC for some high-value gifts for a few of my friends and family members – so I thought I'd share what I found for anyone else in my same boat trying to finish some last-minute Christmas shopping! A lot of my favorite items are now out of stock, but the ten items listed below are still available as I write this post and like I said, I would only want the best value for my friends and family so these gifts truly are some of my faves. So if you're still shopping for your best friend, sister, mom, etc… I hope this list is helpful! And FYI – you can use the code OFFER or HELLO10 for $10 off your first or second purchase of $25 or more at QVC to save even MORE on all of these gifts at checkout!
- The Original MakeUp Eraser 7-Day Set 21-Piece Makeup Removal: The magic cloth that takes your makeup off without ANY product, just water. I am talking even eye makeup that normally smears everywhere – it's incredible! I've loved the MakeUp Eraser for a while (it's even BETTER when I use it with my ELEMIS cleansing balm), but was always a little conflicted about using the same cloth more than one time – but didn't want to have to wash it every day either! I bought a seven-day set earlier in the year and I absolutely LOVE it. Instead of just one reusable cloth to use over and over all week, you get 7 mini cloths so you can use a fresh cloth every day! Genius. This three pack 7-piece set (so 21 cloths altogether!) would usually retail for $75, but at QVC you only pay $36.50! Incredible value for such an amazing and favorite product of mine. This is a GREAT gift!
- Urban Decay Super-Size 24/7 Eyeliner Glide-On Eye Pencil Trio: Urban Decay's eyeliner pencils are probably my favorite eyeliner pencils OF ALL TIME. They glide on like butter but stay alllllll day. I gave one to my sis one year for her birthday when she asked me what my favorite eyeliner pencil was. It just works super well, it lasts forever, and the shades they offer aren't harsh and are really, really pretty. One of our Mint Arrow team members who is a professional makeup artist says this eyeliner is her favorite as well, so it's not just me who LOVES this product! This trio would normally retail for $66, but at QVC, it's ONLY $31.76! And as I've gifted it before, I know it is a WIN!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner Set: This set includes my very favorite dry shampoo (the #1 selling dry shampoo on the planet!), Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Perfect Hair Day Conditioner. The Living Proof brand was designed by MIT scientists to give you thicker, healthier, more beautiful hair every single day. Living Proof is the perfect gift to give somebody that dreads washing their hair because it is scientifically proven to keep hair cleaner longer. And if you purchased all these items separately from another retailer, you would end up spending $81 but this is a QVC steal at just $56 – a $25 savings!
- BeautyBio GloPRO Tool w/ Bag, Lip Attachment, & Pout Lip Serum: The GloPRO is another beauty slam-dunk for me. I saw so many amazing results from incorporating this into my skincare regime this last year! It's a safe way to do at-home micro-needling, stimulating collagen and elastin (hello, YOUTH!) and allowing skincare products to penetrate more fully. One of the things I love most about this is that you can actually use it every day and that it DOESN'T HURT!! This set includes the GloPRO tool, face and lip attachments, sanitizing spritzer, pout volumizing lip serum, and a super cute bag to keep them all in (or just your lipgloss in!) for only $159.96 ($269 retail value!)
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 1.0-oz & Cleansing Balm: If you have been here for a hot minute, you know that ELEMIS is my absolute favorite skincare brand in the whole wide world, hands down. This two-piece set is SUCH an amazing deal! The Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm is seriously like a wash from heaven and my very favorite cleanser of all time. It's SO buttery soft on your skin and it melts off all my makeup PLUS leaves my skin feeling so moisturized! And the Marine Cream is SO dreamy. Just thick and supple and luxurious, but NOT greasy in the least bit. It even increases skin's hydration 247% in just one hour!! To get both of these separately at other retailers, it would normally cost you $192, but at QVC you are only paying $99! The marine cream alone is usually $128, so this is an AMAZING deal.
- bareMinerals Shimmer & Shine 5pc Moxie Lipgloss Collection: I really love bareMinerals' lipgloss and lipsticks. They are such high-quality, with all clean ingredients – and of course, mineral-infused! This Delicate set has the most gorgeous colors for anyone, whether you are a makeup lover or just want a simple glow. If you were to get all of these separately, you'd be paying $90! But at QVC? $44.50. More than HALF off! So amazing!
- L'Occitane Hand Cream Delights 8-Piece Set: No matter where you're located, when winter comes around, it means everything is drier – my skin is always dry this time of year, and I have to tell you that this stuff SAVED my cracking hands. I think this gift is perfect for the person who already has everything because everyone loves to have moisturized hands! I am obsessed with this hand cream, and this set comes with EIGHT CREAMS that will basically last someone at least eight months. If you bought all of these separately, you'd be paying $96 – but at QVC, this set is only $55! Put your hands up for soft and moisturized hands allll year long!
- St. Tropez 6.7 oz Express Mousse Set: This is the overall BEST self tanner I have ever used, and I have tried a lot! I am a HUGE fan of this stuff (in fact, I’m even currently sporting a tan thanks to its magic). It gives a warm-toned tan, very much an, “I just went on vacation and got some color” hue. And out of all the self-tanners I've tried, it's the best at not drying my skin out (perfect for those dry winter months!). Plus, you can sleep in it or wash it off after an hour or two to adjust the depth of the tan. I’ve been using it for years and it’s totally fool-proof. Rather than paying $88 at retail value for this two-pack, you definitely want to take advantage of QVC's $55 price! That's only $11 more than just ONE bottle that you would get at another high-end retailer. That's TONS of product for such a great price – high value alert!
- IT Cosmetics Full Coverage Physical SPF 50 CC Cream with Plush Brush: The CC+ Cream is my VERY favorite IT Cosmetics product. I've been using it for years! It's won tons of awards (including Allure magazine Reader's Choice Award) and is a cult favorite of makeup artists and consumers alike. If you're in a hurry, you don't need to stress about SPF, a primer, or moisturizer because this ALREADY HAS IT ALL! And it absolutely works best with their Plush Brush, it glides on SO smooth, I love it. It's so good that almost two years ago when I appeared as a guest on QVC's television show, the professional makeup artist had literally every kind of foundation and brand imaginable at her fingertips and chose to use THIS IT Cosmetics CC Cream over every other option. It's good enough for HD TV, so it's good enough for me! When you buy this from QVC you are basically getting the Plush Brush for free, which is BANANAS. It normally retails for $48 BY ITSELF. That's MORE than what you're paying for here, and you get BOTH the foundation and the brush. Crazy!! So if you walked into another beauty retailer to get both of these items, you'd be paying $87.50, and if you buy it today on QVC you're only paying $46. Need I say more?!
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil Duo in Shades: This Brow Pencil from IT Cosmetics has basically taken over in my makeup kit as my GO-TO brow product. I've used it more than any other brow product this year. Those of you who know me know this is a BIG deal, because I've used a different brow product for yeeeears. This pencil doesn't break, it lasts forever, stays put on my brows, is ultra-creamy, easy to apply, brushes out beautifully, and is the most universal color (I use Taupe as a blonde and a brunette!). I could seriously go on and on…to get two of these at a normal retailer, you would be paying $48! But QVC is selling this duo pack for only $29.96 right now! INCREDIBLE DEAL.
Last minute gift GEMS
These gifts are some of my top-value items that I would suggest all year round. So even if you are last minute shopping, you are SCORING and gifting items that are going to be absolutely LOVED on Christmas morning (and long after!) thanks to QVC. Let me know in the comments if you found this guide helpful, and what you will be gifting this year! Happy holidays!