One of the trickiest things about Christmas shopping is staying under budget! It's just so easy to want to spoil the people we love. Whether you're looking for items that won't break the bank, stuffing stockings, or looking for one final little thing for that hard-to-shop-for person, this list of 20 Christmas gifts under $20 for women, and 20 favorites for men under $20 is sure to have something that's just right!
Women's Christmas gift ideas under $20
- Fave tumbler: This skinny, lightweight tumbler is my very favorite. Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for HOURS, fits in your cupholder (and your hand), and has a leak-proof, anti-spill lid. It's totally obsession worthy and I'm confident it makes a great gift because I've gifted it over and over!
- Silk pillowcase: A dang good and super affordable dupe for the Slip silk pillowcase I'm in love with. It gives you the same benefits of less bedhead and being good for your skin, but for way fewer pennies. Although the real Slip silk pillowcase is definitely more luxurious, this one is so great if you want to stay under $20. It comes in 12 different colors and the reviews are great.
- Makeup case: This makeup case is a TOTAL game changer. Big enough to fit all the makeup without being too big, super travel friendly, and you can see everything just by opening it-no digging required!
- Food chopper: My brother got me this last year and I'm still OBSESSED! Easy to use, dishwasher friendly, and over 9K PERFECT five star reviews. I use it at least 3x a week.
- Headbands: These are really, really stretchy, soft, comfortable, and super cute and affordable. I'm a fan. Great gift for girlfriends, sisters, daughters, mothers-anybody!
- Jade roller: I have included this in so many gift guides because it is so good. A facial roller is such a treat! These are amazing for applying serums or facial oils and giving yourself a facial massage. Yes please!
- Highlighter: This highlighter is an Allure Best of Beauty Winner and according to a Sephora makeup artist who I spoke with, better than anything at Sephora! Seriously phenomenal and so pretty.
- Barefoot Dreams socks: If I'm at home, I'm probably wearing these socks. Like butter on my feet! A highly rated, highly affordable under $20 gift.
- Tote: This super pretty, super versatile tote gets great reviews. It also comes in a TON of colors to choose from.
- Hand towels: A perfectly practical gift that is oh so pretty too. All the reviewers say they're super soft, absorbent, and high quality.
- Bath salts: Baths are one of my very favorite ways to just relax and be in a “happy place” for a few minutes. These bath salts are Amazon's Choice and earn top marks from reviewers.
- Trinket dish: I love having a pretty dish for my jewelry! I keep mine on my nightstand so I don't have to get out of bed to take off my accessories AND I always know where they are! Great gift for a jewelry lover.
- Gold hoop earrings: A best selling, affordable classic. THOUSANDS of perfect reviews and three finishes to choose from (including the most gorgeous rose gold)!
- Mug: I always love a new hot cocoa mug and this one is so cute andI love that it's personalized!
- Wireless charging pad: Mind blown. Have you ever seen a prettier, thinner or more affordable wireless charger? Over 12K perfect reviews.
- Monogram keychain: Never lose your keys again with this cute keychain! I love a good monogrammed gift and this one makes a perfect stocking stuffer.
- AirPod Pro case: Protect your purchase and never lose your AirPods again! I also really love these silicone cases to easily differentiate between mine and Neil's AirPods. Such a good gift for anybody living in a multi AirPods household. Here's a case for the original AirPods too!
- Blue light glasses: A cute 2020 must have! Protect your eyes, prevent headaches, and look cute doing it!
- Reusable straw: Paper straws will be the death of me. Say no to single use plastics and paper straws with this super cute reusable straw! Mine lives in my purse and I use it ALL the time. The mint is so cute!
- Gold wire basket: I hate kitchen clutter so I love that these super pretty baskets give things a ‘home' while looking gorgeous.
Men's Christmas gift ideas under $20
- Adidas socks: These are my favorite no show socks, so I know this gift is a guaranteed win for any man too.
- Brixton beanie: A total cold weather classic. Available in four cozy colors.
- Magnetic collar stays: Keep him looking fresh for all his Zoom calls or church meetings. These collar stays will fit inside most collared shirts and keep the collar looking straight, smooth and new.
- AirPod case: The minimalist styling on this sharp case totally screams man.
- Vans wallet: Perfect casual wallet with everything he needs and nothing he doesn't.
- Fave water bottle: Because HE needs my favorite tumbler too! Neil is just as OBSESSED as I am with this thing. I finally had to get him his own because he kept stealing mine!
- Flashlight: Neil loves useful gadgets like this! This makes a great stocking stuffer for him.
- Multitool: A great gift for the resident outdoorsman in your life. It's portable and functional. Literally like having 16 tools in one.
- Harry's razor: We are Harry's fans in this house (the baby and the product, HA!). All their products are affordable, work well, and look great.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: A New York Times Bestseller that has long been considered one of the most inspiring and impactful books ever written. A must read!
- Belt:This belt is EVERYTHING for travel! The buckle is non-metallic for easy, quick clearance at security checkpoints. I used to have to wait like 3 whole minutes for Neil to put his belt back on after going through TSA — no more the case w/ this nifty belt.
- Crewneck sweatshirt: This uber-soft sweatshirt is the perfect top, middle, or bottom layer in any warm ensemble! Plus it comes in 34 colors to suit any man's preference.
- Meat claws: If your man has a smoker or just loves to slow cook meat (who doesn't?), these shredding claws are perfect! They're super durable and have over 9,000 near-perfect reviews.
- Traeger dry rub: Neil's fave rub! We put it on wings and drumsticks all summer long and have no plans of quitting anytime soon. Not spicy so our kids love it too!
- All Purpose Car Cleaner: This super highly-rated all purpose cleaner is a great gift for the dude that loves his car.
- Fingerless gloves: SO warm and SO convenient! No more cold hands when he's trying to text or Instagram husband-ing!
- Phone case: Neil likes his phone cases sleek, slim and super understated and this one checks all those boxes.
- 6 foot phone charger pack: NO more struggling to use your phone while it's charging! This tangle-free, 6 foot cable helps you not miss a beat.
- Sunglasses: These awesome sunglasses have TONS of 5-star reviews and go great with anything! There are tons of different color choices to pick from and this style of glasses is unbeatable.
- Joggers: Joggers are the best, “I didn't try but I still look put together” item of clothing!
YOUR under $20 picks
Here are some of your suggestions that you guys gave me when I asked for ideas on Insta Stories!
- Target slippers for women and men
- Card game
- Gift card
- Hand cream
- Stance socks
- Nail polish
- Throw blanket
- Notebook for men and women
- Silicone baking mat
- Puff Cuff hair ties
- Laneige lip mask
- Bath bomb
- Pajama bottoms for women and men
- Botanic Tree face scrub
- Insulated mug
- Continuous spray bottle
- Hearth & Hand candle
- Makeup removing cloth
- Facial mask
- Cute top
- Gratitude journal
- Swedish dish cloth
- Microfiber hair wrap towel
- Framed photo
- NYX Butter Gloss
- Strawberry Slicer
Savings every Santa will love
Take a look below to shop all of our picks that will keep your wallet happy! Remember that you don't have to spend a fortune to make the people you love feel like a million bucks. It's always the thought that counts the most!
2020 Gift Guides
-It’s NOT TOO LATE! Gifts you can still pick up in store
–The TOP gifts that still ship in time for Christmas
–The BEST stocking stuffers that still ship in time
–20 Christmas gift ideas UNDER $20 for women & men
–Gift guide for babies and kids: highest rated toys of 2020 by age
–Target gift guide: 15 best items to give this Christmas
–20 FIRE gift ideas for the men in your life
–Splurge or Save: Stocking stuffers for her & him!
–All the BEST gifts for teens and tweens this Christmas
–Send This To Your Spouse: Top Christmas gifts for her
–Amazon Gift Guide: 25 best items to give this Christmas