Does anyone else have a hard time thinking of what YOU would like to receive as a gift? Mother's Day is nine days away and Neil is just starting to ask me what I want, so I came up with a few things I think you guys would LOVE to receive, in a pretty wide variety of price ranges. You can just go ahead and forward this on to your significant other. You're welcome 😉
And now for my master list of 15 things I'm confident you would LOVE to get for Mother's Day! Send to your spouse now for guaranteed Mother's Day gifts.
- Leopard Sneakers. 3 things: 1) I've been wanting to try this brand forLikeEVER, 2) they're leopard (need I say more?!) and 3) they're 30% off
- Tie-dye pink leggings. I've totally jumped on the tie-dye band wagon. I love it. I'm here for it. Beam me back into the 1990s right this hot minute with these leggings. Saturday lounging. I mean let's be real, ANY DAY lounging, working out, these will just make your life cuter.
- St. Tropez Pro Light. If your wife's been spending lots of moolah on professional spray tans, it might be time to just get her this instead PLUS it's on sale right now with code HEYINSIDER at Sephora! Refer to this post for more details on the Sephora Insider Sale!
- Rockstud Jelly Thong. Neil bought these for me for my bday last year and I LOVE THEM! So perfect for Summertime too that's just around the corner.
- Black Rose Marble Loopy Case. Every mama needs a loopy case! It's the ultimate mom case for taking pics and videos of your kiddos doing all the cute things. Use code mintarrow for 10% off!
- Margaux Large Satchel. I've been wanting a white handbag for a long time and this one is small but not tiny and so pretty for spring & summer! perfect neutral for this season – neons or pastels or anything!
- Opal Nugget Ice Maker Portable. Seriously EVERYONE'S favorite in our house. Mine, Neil's, the kids, everyone. The mom who loves to chew pebble ice will die and go to heaven over this gift!
- Soleil Beach Umbrella. I think this is the most beautiful beach umbrella I've ever seen!!! ON SALE right now too!
- It's Bananas in Here Doormat. Cute and clever doormat! For the mama whose heart is happy when her home gets a new little accessory.
- KitchenAid Heritage Artisan Model K 5-Qt Stand Mixer. I think this is the very prettiest Kichenaid I've ever seen – saw it at my friend Maria Lichty's house from two peas and their pod blog and I could not believe how beautiful it was in real life!
- Bonjour Doormat. For the mama who loves all things french.
- Giant Oversized Beach Towel. Cutest and most gigantic luxurious beach towel
- Laura Mercier – Fresh Fig Honey Bath. The absolute most ridiculously luxurious bubble bath i've ever tried. makes the whole room smell like heaven for a whole day
- Set Of three Assorted Stitched Notebooks. These are a nice little inexpensive gift and i love having these to make lists or take notes and theyre thin enough to throw in my bag even when traveling
- Generic Basic Lap Table/Bed Tray. Every year the one thing I want is breakfast in bed. this little tray makes it easy!
Do you have any gifts you're hoping to get for Mother's Day or anything you've been eyeing this year?! Let me know in the comments below!