If you're a mom, have you had a hard time thinking of what YOU would want to receive as a gift for Mother's Day? It's easy to think of a million things you need/want when the pressure isn't on, but as soon as Mother's Day approaches, they all disappear. If you're thinking, “yeah, that's me” – here's a list of 15 Mother's Day gift ideas that you'll be SO happy you asked for, in a wide variety of price ranges, that'll still arrive before Sunday!
There's something for everyone, including the mom-figure in your life if you're still shopping for her. So you can just go ahead and forward this list of last minute Mother's Day gift ideas on to your significant other, and tell them which numbers you would love – easy as that!
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below!
15 last minute Mother's Day gift ideas
Everyone can find something on this list of Mother's Day gift ideas! Send it to your spouse now for a guaranteed Mother's Day win.
- Slippers: These are ALMOST better than UGG slippers and they’re sooo affordable – about a fraction of the price! They're amazing, super comfortable slippers that come in a ton of colors and prints – definitely one of the best Mother's Day gift ideas for a hardworking mom. They have a TON of 5-star ratings thanks to the super high quality.
- KitchenAid: For the baking and cooking enthusiast, a KitchenAid is worth every penny! This mixer is built to last and comes in a color for everyone’s style. You're not going to want to take it off the counter! With nearly a PERFECT rating, this gift will bring recipes to life and inspire new kitchen creations.
- Lash Serum: This might not be something you already treat yourself with – so ask for a great lash serum! Grande Cosmetics is cruelty free and will have your lashes fuller and longer with consistent use. This is a really fun option because you have the choice between a one time purchase, or supply that can last 3-6 months!
- Kindle Oasis: Your digital reading game will be next level with this paper-like screen by Kindle! There's nothing better than having all your fave books in one spot – perfect for traveling, too. One of the best parts about Kindle is the long lasting batteries so you never miss a page.
- Serving Utensils: Don’t wait on picking up these unique, super cute, matte black salad servers for just $31! These have a ton of mostly 5-star ratings and are a practical but fun kitchen accessory.
- Olive Tree: You’ve probably seen these cute little faux trees making appearances in lots of homes – but this one is so affordable at just over $100! It's perfect for almost any room or space, like an entry way. One of the best Mother's Day gift ideas for the mom who appreciates new decor to refresh her home.
- Sun Hat: This visor is perfect for protecting your skin from harsh sun rays this summer, and it's super cute! Whether you're out gardening, at the beach, or going for a walk, this straw hat is a win for under $50.
- Cake Stand: This takes the cake! Display your yummy desserts for less than $50. PSSTTT…this stand is a great secondary gift with the KitchenAid!
- Straw Tote: ON SALE! Don’t miss out on these adorable straw tote bags for summer in the cutest shapes and sizes. This tote would perfect for the beach, green market Saturdays, and brunch with the girls!
- AirPods Max: These over-the-ear headphones are AMAZING. They're a dream gift between the active noise cancellation technology and transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you. Corrine LOVES these, even more than Beats Headphones!
- Luggage: Big summer travels ahead?! This hard-side carry-on suitcase is one of the best Mother's Day gift ideas for you. Plus, the stunning petal pink color is currently on sale for 40% OFF! This suitcase will make navigating busy airports seamless with its lightweight and spinner wheels – major win.
- Specialized Candle: If you love a more sentimental gift, this “home is wherever mom is” candle is one of the best. Sometimes the best gifts are in those daily, subtle reminders that show our appreciation and love (and smell good!).
- Leggings: Corrine has purchased these Lululemon lookalike leggings multiple times. They truly are that good! The compression sucks everything in, but not in an uncomfortable way. So you can lounge in these pants just as easily as you can workout in them.
- Ray-Ban Sunnies: These have a ton of good ratings because they’ve been SUPER popular lately with the unique lens shape and high quality. Get all the UV protection in style with these classic Ray-Ban sunglasses!
- Beach Towel: This microfiber, quick-dry beach towel is amazing! It’s so thin making it super easy to roll and pack in your beach bag or into the carrier pouch it comes with. Grab one for just $12.99!
We heart mom
Do you have any Mother's Day gift ideas that you're hoping to get, or anything you've been eyeing this year? Add it to the list by adding to the comments below!