Does anyone else have a hard time thinking of what YOU would want to receive as a gift? I can usually think of a million things that I need/want when the pressure isn't on, but as soon as Mother's Day approaches, the only thing I can think of is for my kids to get along for a whole day 😉 I racked my brain this year to come up with some things I think you guys would LOVE to receive (I know I would!), in a wide variety of price ranges. There's something for everyone, including the mom-figure in your life!
You can just go ahead and forward this list of last minute Mother's Day gift ideas on to your significant other, and tell them which numbers you would love. You're welcome 😉
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below!
15 last minute Mother's Day gift ideas
I'm confident everyone can find something on this list of Mother's Day gifts! Send to your spouse now for a guaranteed Mother's Day win.
- Sneakers: These white sneakers are so on trend, and I love that they are sustainably made! Choose from three colors that accent the white perfectly.
- Long Barrel Styler: If you have long hair, this curling iron is for you! Plus the technology locks in hair's moisture and seals the cuticle while giving long lasting curls.
- Smeg Toaster: I'm low-key obsessed with my retro toaster. It's worth the hype, literally pops out when it's done (my kids LOVE THIS), and toasts to PERFECTION. It can handle 4 slices at once. And let's be honest, the REAL reason I love it most: it's the cutest toaster that ever was.
- Large Travel Duffel Bag: This duffle has 3,100+ AMAZING reviews, and they don't lie! This bag comes in over 30 color/patterns and is carry-on compliant. Plus has 3 inside and 4 outside pockets to stay totally organized on any trip.
- gorjana Snake Chain Necklace: This flat snake chain is perfect for everyday wear and layering. I love that it's classic but still makes a statement.
- Leather Tote Bag: This is a tote I've used and loved for YEARS. Even my super picky little sis loves it! It's the perfect shopper's tote, mom bag, church bag, travel bag, even fits a laptop, comes in several cute colors and for a REAL leather bag, it's extremely affordable!
- Tory Burch Miller Patent Thong Sandal: These sandals are simply the best: comfortable, versatile and literally the perfect gift!
- Ray-Ban Metal Round Sunglasses: This style comes in 3 sizes and 20 color combos! Think retro-chic with over 3,500 killer reviews.
- Freedom Moses Slide Sandals: Even though I have knockoffs of a similar version of these sandals, this pair is a great gift option! If you're looking for a comfy pair of washable sandals for mama to take to the beach or pool this summer, these are perfect and under $50 and come in a bunch of cute colors!!
- Air Fryer: I canNOT get over how much I love this Air Fryer. It seriously has so many uses! You can heat up frozen food, reheat leftovers, or just crunch up your take out in it and it makes the food so.much.better. I even used it to make 10 minute cauliflower gnocchi here.
- Nugget Ice Maker: I’m absolutely, completely, totally OBSESSED and in love with this nugget ice maker! I love that it can just be plugged into the wall ANYWHERE and doesn't have to be hooked up to a water line – we just pour bottled water into the bottom and it produces the most perfect, chewy, heavenly pebble ice you could imagine. This is a luxurious gift that any adult in your life would be SO excited to open!
- Tumbler: This tumbler is basically perfection: no-leak top, skinny and tall, holds 28 oz of mom's fave beverage, but still fits in any and all cup holders! WINNING.
- Lounge Set: I loooooove a good lounge set, and this one comes in 27 different colors! It's stylish enough to leave the house in, yet comfortable enough to give you a free pass to sit on the couch all day 🙂
- Tory Burch Crossbody: Perhaps one of my most-used bags, this crossbody is chic, functional AND comes in 5 colors!
- Apron: If you're a mom that's in the kitchen a lot with your kids, an apron is a must – and the Ultimate Apron is THE one to get. It has tons and tons of pockets for all the things moms have to have on hand, AND it has built in potholders. Efficient and functional with a beautiful, minimal design – I LOVE this apron.
We heart mom
Do you have any Mother's Day gift ideas that you're hoping to get or anything you've been eyeing this year? Let me know in the comments below!