Does anyone else have a hard time thinking of what YOU would like to receive as a gift? Mother's Day is coming up and Neil is just starting to ask me what I want, so I came up with a few things I think you guys would LOVE to receive, in a pretty wide variety of price ranges. Normally we post this pretty last minute, like a week before Mother's Day. But with shipping delays this year on anything non-essential, I figured we better get this out to you guys a little earlier so it actually comes in time to be helpful!
You can just go ahead and forward this list of last minute Mother's Day gift ideas on to your significant other, and tell them which numbers you would love. You're welcome 😉
15 last minute Mother's Day gift ideas
And now for this year's list of 15 things I'm confident you would LOVE to get for Mother's Day! Send to your spouse now for guaranteed Mother's Day gifts.
- Gourmet Knife Block Set here or here: I was gifted a white knife a few months back and it's my VERY favorite knife in my kitchen! I've had my other set of black knives for like 13 years now and I know so many other mamas who would love a brand new knife set too. I found this pretty knife set that's a great option too if you want to save!
- Smart Toaster: This white toaster has AMAZING reviews and I love that it has a function to “lift and look” to see if it needs JUST a little more time toasting! Plus hello, white!
- Eucalyptus Wreath: I think this eucalyptus wreath is so super cute, designed by a friend of mine Shea from Studio McGee. Such a great price at $35 too!
- Silicone Ice Cube Tray: If your mama is a water bottle lover, these skinny ice forms are GENIUS and only $16
- Tumbler: This tumbler is basically perfection. No leak top, skinny and tall to hold 28 oz of mom's fave beverage, but still fit in any and all cup holders! WINNING.
- Beach Towel: The cutest beach towel from a company I've bought from before and LOVED because the quality is top-notch. Perfect gift for (hopeful!) upcoming summer adventures outside, even if it's just laying outside in the sunshine. Only $22 too.
- Outdoor Umbrella: I have this umbrella in navy and it's SO nice for outdoor dining as the weather warms up. I think the white fringe is super pretty too, and this brand withstands weather all year round.
- Sweatpants for the mom (like me!) who's love language is a good pair of sweatpants. These have 155 near-perfect ratings and come in so many super cute neutral colors, and they're priced just right at $48.
- Saranoni: My favorite blankets in the whole entire world! These are far better than ANY other luxury blanket I have ever tried, PERIOD. Also coming from someone who has a serious problem with robe obsession, they also make the world's softest, best, comfiest, most perfect robe. Use code MINT to get 20% off now through April 30!
- Air Max 270 Sneakers for the mom dying to lace up her shoes and get out on a nice walk, these are cute AND functional!
- Tote: This is a tote I've used and loved for YEARS. Even my super picky little sis loves it! It's the perfect shopper's tote, mom bag, church bag, travel bag, even fits a laptop, comes in several cute colors and for a REAL leather bag, it's extremely affordable and on sale in this color and this color, or you can get it full price in more colors here.
- Satin Robe: I think this robe is so pretty and I love that the price point is just right under $50! Seriously thinking about the mint for when I'm in the hospital with baby in a couple weeks, but I also LOVE that pink for any mama who shares that as my fave color!!
- Sunglasses: Neil got me some white sunnies a few months ago and they're so fun, especially for Spring and Summer! The shape of this pair is so cute, and they're high quality but still a good affordable pick.
- BIRKENSTOCK Slide Sandals: I have knockoffs of these, but I've heard such good things about the real deal too. If you're looking for a comfy pair of washable sandals for mama to take to the beach or pool this summer, these are perfect and under $50 and come in a bunch of cute colors!!
- Kindle: I've somehow lost my kindle, and hello this one is WHITE! With over 10k amazing reviews, you know I'm not the only one in love with kindle life. You really can read in the brightest light outside with this, or indoors (even in pitch black!) with the adjustable light. The bookworm mama in your life would love this.
We heart mom
Do you have any Mother's Day gift ideas that you're hoping to get or anything you've been eyeing this year? Let me know in the comments below!