the nordstrom anniversary sale early access is HERE and i spent 7+ hours yesterday at the mall trying everything on i possibly could in that time frame, just to better pick out the BEST of everything for you!!!
i have to say this year, i was underwhelmed by several things i tried on at the nordstrom anniversary sale, but freaking-out-in-LOVE with so many other things! i stayed up into the wee hours of the night and got up after just a couple hours of sleep to finish this list up.
today i have a roundup of my favorite women’s shoes and clothing from the nordstrom anniversary sale, men’s picks (thanks to my ROCKSTAR brother who has incredible taste and picked through every single men’s item for me!), and BABY deals!
my philosophy with the anniversary sale is that you should find the most expensive items your budget will allow for that you’re obsessed with, and go for those. because that’s where you’ll save the MOST money this time of year. so if that just means a $20 tee, great! i’ve totally had years like that. or if you wanted stuart weitzman boots all winter last year and have your pennies saved, trust me when i say now is the time to get them. you know?! i know you know. because you’re a smart bargain shopper because you read my blog! and that’s why we are MFEO. (sleepless in seattle reference).
so let’s get started.
assume everything fits true to size unless otherwise noted 😉
1. rag & bone margot bootie: maybe my favorite shoe of the entire sale. SO COMFY! zippers on both sides!
2. sam edelman paige fringed ankle bootie: the fringe is SO CUTE! short heel = perfect for standing all day.
3. BP trott bootie: not as comfy as the rag & bone but less expensive and super cute!
4. stuart weitzman mixitup boot: this was everywhere last fall, on every celeb and in every fashion mag. cheapest you’ll see it all year!
5. sam edelman kayla over the knee boot: these scream fall wardrobe!
6. doce vita ohana over the knee boot: have last year’s style and you can wear these babies all day long. the charcoal is so pretty with black or dark jeans.
7. sam edelman alaine scalloped flat: comfy and SO adorable. the scallop just gets me. in these colors too.
8. tory burch melinda flat sandal: dainty and sweet, love these for summer and early fall.
9. frye billy short bootie: OBSESSED with these! totally comfy and so cute for dresses or jeans.
10. soprano henley tee: truly the perfect henley! fits loose but flattering.
11. leith waterfall cardigan: my FAVE cardi of the sale.
12. trouve drape collar leather jacket: favorite leather jacket of the sale. tried them all on, this one is so soft and fits like a glove! the dreamiest of leather jackets. i’d gladly put all of them in my closet.
13. chloe k crochet tunic: cutest peek of crochet goodness under any type of jacket, cardi or kimono.
14. sun & shadow kimono: pretty and light for summer and inexpensive!
15. washed chambray shirt: love this in ALL THE COLORS! i bought white though. runs slightly small.
16. BLANKNYC private practice moto jacket: a less expensive alternative to the leather jacket i love, but sort of the same look! amazing fit. this picture does it such an injustice. also, i think this is what i’d look like as a blonde, ha.
17. pleione v neck tunic: another subpar picture for an amazing piece! i wore this a million times last year after the sale, SO glad they brought it back! i like the dark colors on better than the lighter. runs slightly big.
18. wildfox pizza sweatshirt: my fave sweatshirt of the sale, not only because it’s hilar but it’s SO SOFT and COZY!!!
19. j brand love story flare jeans: these really are a love story because i’m IN LOVE! tried all the flares. love these most.
20. rag & bone the skinny distressed jeans: really soft, stretchy, make your bum look better than real life jeans!
21. sun & shadow moto leggings: bargain buy if you aren’t in the market for designer jeans. super cute with a good tunic length shirt or sweater! zips at the ankles make them extra cute.
22. j brand photo ready skinnies: they don’t say photo ready on the online description but they are! these are my magic trick jeans. named “photo ready” for a reason. slimming and so pretty. celeb jeans for sure.
23. rag & bone the dre boyfriend jeans: SO HAPPY they brought these back!! fave boyfriend jeans EVER. they run a little large – order a size down.
24. hudson elysian nico super skinny jeans: THESE FEEL LIKE BUTTER. and look like a million bucks. need i say more?
coming soon … MEN’S PICKS and BABY DEALS!
but first, let’s announce winner #1 from the $100 gift card giveaway!
jenny burkhalter, you’ve won a $100 nordstrom gift card from us! email email@example.com within 24 hours with the email you used to enter the giveaway to claim your prize.
also, I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE BUYING from my nordstrom anniversary sale guide! post a picture of yourself on instagram with what you got from my picks with the hashtag #mintarrowFAVE and tag me @mintarrow in your original photo caption and we’ll randomly choose $100 gift card winners on instagram throughout the nordstrom anniversary sale!
*if your profile is private, email me your entry after you’ve posted it to instagram to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject mintarrowFAVE by tapping on the … below your instagram and selecting “share” and then “email.”
check back later today for 2 more winners and my favorite of men’s and baby in the nordstrom anniversary sale!