“And iiiiiii e-iii will always love yooooooou!” Valentine's Day is a week away and we are adding Whitney Houston to all the playlists. You might just have a significant other who might just be amazing at almost everything except they could use a little help picking out gifts for you. And while you'd never want to return or exchange, you can help out by sending them this post!
Send this to your spouse:
I rounded up TWENTY of our very most favorite gifts. So go ahead-SEND THIS TO YOUR SPOUSE! Or your partner or significant other or whoever might be buying for you this Valentine's Day. I'll even draft the email (or text message for you):
Hey there Valentine! The following is a list of gifts that would arrive in time for Valentine's Day and make my heart pitter patter! I really like numbers __ and __. And would LOVE __. xx Me
Just insert the numbers of the gifts you love and BAM! Guaranteed wins for both of you!!
- Lip Sleeping Mask – This little inexpensive luxury is something any woman of any age would LOVE. I don't care if she's super extra or super basic. This one's a guaranteed win.
- Jade Roller – If you haven't tried a facial roller yet you are in for a treat! These are amazing for applying serums or facial oils and giving yourself a facial massage. Yes please!
- YSL lipstick – OBSESSED with these already, but they're even more amazing in the heart limited edition!
- Valentino sandals – Neil bought these for me for my bday a few years ago and I LOVE THEM! They have THREE different pinks that would be so fun for Valentine's Day. Definitely a splurge gift.
- Flowerbomb Perfume – My favorite of ALL TIME!! Soft and pretty but not overpowering.
- Valentine's Day Card – Because all you really need is love and this card is so sweet — literally!
- Barefoot dreams socks – If I'm at home I'm probably wearing these socks. Like butter on my feet!
- Heart Earrings – If you love the idea of jewelry for Valentine's Day this is a darling and very affordable option.
- Loopy Case – Every girlk needs a loopy case! It's the ultimate mom case for taking pics and videos of your kiddos doing all the cute things. Use code mintarrow for 10% off!
- Jewelry Organizer – Perfectly reviewed, pretty, and practical! What more could you want? It's also affordable and ideal for travel.
- Retro Style Blender – Including this makes me think of Father of the Bride when Annie totally has a meltdown over receiving a blender as a wedding gift haha. But it's so cute and this mama loves her Clean Simple Eats shakes!
- Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette – I am a MAJOR Fenty Beauty fan and the colors are SO pretty in all of these palettes!
- Capri Iridescent Jar Candle – These are THE yummiest candles!
- Slim bifold wallet – ALL the heart eyes for this cute little heart covered wallet.
- AirFly Wireless Transmitter – SUCH a cool gift! Allows you to connect wireless headphones to wired headphone jacks. Translation: you can use your AirPods at the gym or on an airplane to watch a screen!
- Saranoni – You all know how much I LOVE Saranoni blankets. They're the softest blankets I've ever felt in my whole entire life and I really just think everyone needs one (or 4 or 6!) of these! Use code MINT for 15% off!
- Leather Tote – This pretty in pink tote makes a perfect gift for the girl on the go. BONUS: it's UNDER $50!
- Mini Heart Waffle Maker – These waffles are literally made with love because they're HEART SHAPED! Perfect for Valentine's Day and beyond. Plus it's UNDER $15!
- What I Love about You Fill in the Love Book – A gift that is both inexpensive ($7.37) and priceless at the same time!
- UltraBoost 20 Running Shoe – I am completely OBSESSED with my Ultraboosts. They easily make my top 3 COMFIEST shoes of all time list, and just in time for Valentine's Day they come in my favorite color: PINK!
Remember, all these gifts arrive in time for Valentine's Day if you order today, so send this to your sweetheart ASAP!