“And iiiiiii e-iii will always love yooooooou!” Valentine's Day is a week away and we are adding Whitney Houston to all the playlists. You might just have a significant other who might just be amazing at almost everything except he could use a little help picking out gifts for you. And while you'd never want to return or exchange him, you can help him out by sending him this post! Haha!
I rounded up TWENTY TWO of our very most favorite gifts. So go ahead-SEND THIS TO YOUR SPOUSE! I'll even draft the email (or text message for you):
Hey there Valentine! The following is a list of gifts that would arrive in time for Valentine's Day and make my heart race! I really like numbers __ and __. And would LOVE __. xx Me
Just insert the numbers of the gifts you love and BAM! Guaranteed wins for him and you!!
- Slipsilk Pure Silk Pillowcase – Mad love for this silky pillowcase. I got one for Christmas one year and I'll never go back. So great for your hair AND skin! And bonus: if you have lash extensions, this is a must!
- Valentine's Day Card – Because all you really need is love and this card is so sweet — literally!
- Jade Roller – You are in for a treat if you haven't tried a facial roller yet! These are amazing for applying serums or facial oils and giving yourself a facial massage. Yes please!
- Borg Heart Quarter Zip Pullover – Cozy is my ultimate love language so these fleece pullover checks all the boxes-especially in pink!
- Rockstud Flip Flop – I got these for my birthday and I love them SO much!! They have THREE different pinks that would be so fun for Valentine's Day. Definitely a splurge gift but Neil was pleasantly surprised to see the price tag when we picked these out together on my birthday because his literal words were “dude anytime I see the spikes come out I know it's gonna be at least a grand.” He was happy to be wrong this time!
- Liquid glitter heart iPhone case – Pink, glitter, and hearts?! So much yes.
- CozyChic™ Rib Knee High Socks – If I'm at home I'm probably wearing these socks. Like butter on my feet!
- Michael Kors Pyper Leather Strap Watch – Who doesn't love a little arm candy? The pink/gold option is TO DIE for!
- Giant Check Print Wool & Silk Scarf – Beautiful and super classic. This is a gift that will never go out of style!
- Small Leather Shoulder Bag – For anyone who's looking for the perfect splurge. This darling splurge option comes in pink or red, plus there's a heart on the back!!
- Jhill Faux Leather Satchel – Leather Flap Backpack – Both save options were so cute it was impossible to just pick ONE! The only question is backpack, crossbody or BOTH?!
- YSL Love Notes Lipstick – OBSESSED with these already, but they're even more amazing in the heart limited edition!
- Heart Charm Stud Earrings – Sweet, affordable and they come in rose gold! Bought these for myself (ha) and I've been wearing them nonstop.
- Jen Atkin 22-Inch Carry-On Suitcase – I got this for my mom for Christmas and it's even prettier in person. The perfect gift for someone who loves to travel! JUST sold out in pink, but the black is super classic or the red would be fun for v-day and easy to spot at baggage claim.
- Babe Mug – Light Pink – UNDER $10! This mug would also make the perfect galentine's gift!
- Initial Pendant Necklace – 800+ perfect reviews! It's so gorgeous and dainty.
- 5-Piece Packing Cube Set – A practical gift that still feels like a treat! Super cute and totally game changing!
- Nike Free TR8 Cross Training Shoe – For the girl who's been extra determined to keep her new year's resolutions or just likes to kick it comfy style. You can never go wrong with new Nikes and I loooove the pink!
- Cat Eye 51mm Sunglasses – How cute are these affordable, oversized cat-eye sunnies? An insane amount of high reviews agree with me that these are perfection, especially at the price tag of $69!
- Porcelain Essential Oil Diffuser – I want this diffuser for my nightstand so bad! Perfect for the lady in your life who loves her oils. Prettiest diffuser I've ever seen by far.
- Lip sleeping mask – This little inexpensive luxury is something any woman of any age would LOVE. I don't care if she's super extra or super basic. This one's a guaranteed win.
- Perfume – my favorite of all time, and this size is only $53!
Remember all these gifts arrive in time for Valentine's Day if you order today, so send this to your sweetheart ASAP!