We’re just a few days away from Memorial Day, and I’m already in full-on celebration mode over here! I love that the summer holidays are patriotic ones and we get to spend a long weekend enjoying those quintessentially American things like barbecue, popsicles, watermelon and yummy desserts in the backyard with family. I’m honestly just excited to have a few days off with nothing to do other than make memories with my family, (hopefully) feel the sunshine on my face and maybe even read a book if I can sneak it in!
Today we gathered a handful of our favorite red, white, and blue finds to kick off your weekend shopping. These fun pieces will keep you cheery and patriotic all the way through summer to Labor Day!
my girls' patriotic shirts
My girls totally freaked out with excitement when I brought these popsicle shirts home for them to wear! They have been on a HUGE popsicle kick and these patriotic tees were just right to get them all ready for the summer.
The popsicle shirt is sold out, but these sequin heart shirts are super cute too and a guaranteed win for any little lady enamored with all things sparkly like mine are.
We also love how basic and easy these navy shorts are! In the winter I can't get them to wear anything but leggings, so these are a good summer alternative.
And what little girl wouldn't die over these star sunnies?! It was a good thing I got two because there's no way they would've been down to share this accessory!! These sunnies are currently sold out, but we found the cutest watermelon heart sunnies that just scream summer!
patriotic home decor
These blue stripe pillows were a super lucky find. They were already a great deal, but with an additional clearance discount they're a steal! Outdoor pillows in red, white and blue are a great way to add a festive summer touch to the porch swing, and we'll keep them out all the way through to Labor Day.
I knew the porch swing would be a good investment, but we've used it even more than I thought we would! If you watch my stories ever you KNOW … it's my happy place.
Since Memorial Day is sneaking right up on us, it's the perfect time to grab all the patriotic things to celebrate! We're rounded up THE cutest patriotic home decor and patriotic clothing we could find in red, white and blue at all different price points to get you ready for summer's main events. Bring on all the patriotic pool days, barbecues and date nights.
My Red White & Blue Faves
- Patriotic Door Mat – Keep it simple with this welcome mat that adds the cutest pop of red white and blue to your entry!
- “Long Weekend” T-shirt – A phrase everyone can get behind! Love this look for summer weekends or weekday dreaming.
- Ruffle Wrap Dress – This ruffle wrap dress?! In case you want to be a real-life red dress kicking girl emoji! I love that this dress is ruffly, pretty and under $100.
- Bandana – Tie it around your neck, your ponytail, or your favorite straw bag and this bandana will finish your patriotic look off just right!
- V-neck wrap one-piece swimsuit – I don’t think I could dream up a better one piece. This red belted one-piece was just made to flatter! It also comes in several colors that are all so good.
- Tory Burch Miller Flip Flop – These are my FAVORITE favorite flip flops! I wear them nonstop in the summer and I own them in more colors than I should admit. They’re perfect for dressing up or down!
- Birkenstock Slide Sandal – It doesn’t get more classic or comfortable than Birkenstocks! They’re so handy to keep by the door since you can just slide them on and go. LOVE that these come in several colors, they're pool/beach friendly, and under $40.
- Madewell Sweatshirt in Burnett Stripe – I could wear stripes like these all year round but they’re especially perfect for these patriotic weekends!
- Madewell Crossbody Bag – For when you need to only carry the essentials! I am living for the cute shape of this gorgeous little bag.
- Chiffon A-Line Dress – This gorgeous red number is another perfect lady in red option that I've seen in a few people's insta-stories and it has the prettiest swing to the skirt. I can't wait to get my hands on one!
- Chuck Taylor Sneakers – My go-to sneaker when I just don't want to think about what to wear. Comfy, cute, classic, affordable, goes with everything.
- Wide Leg Crop Linen Pants – The perfect way to wear the wide-leg cut I’m seeing everywhere this season. These would be so cute with a fitted striped tee like this one, and these pants get great reviews too!
- Pommed Pillow – Yes yes yes to ALL of the pom pillows!! This one is so cute you could keep it out all year round.
- Round Sunglasses – Can you imagine a more perfect pair of poolside sunnies on a patriotic day? I can't either.