With 73 days until Christmas, it’s the BEST time to start thinking about your shopping list! You can avoid the pressure of things running out of stock or shipping delays by getting an early start and grabbing the BEST Christmas gifts that'll eventually sell out (looking at you, PS5!).
These are some of the best gift ideas that'll definitely be on your spouse or kid’s “must-have” lists! Don’t wait for the holidays to get closer, tons of these hard-to-find recommendations will sell out quickly – Santa's orders!
In a hurry? Shop our picks below:
What if ONLY the deals YOU wanted to see were in your inbox before anyone else?! If you want to be in the know and find out the hottest deals tailored just for you, you can join our subscription email here! It's simple, you tell us the deals you want to see and we'll make sure you see them first!
Best Christmas gift ideas for the tech lover of all ages
- Instant photo printer: This portable printer will connect through an app and utilize Bluetooth to print your favorite pics from your phone instantly! The app will let you customize your memories with designs or you can keep photos timeless and pop them right into a frame or album. This printer is one of the most perfect stocking-stuffers and one of the most fun holiday gifts for teens!
- Frame TV: This unique gift serves function and style! This 4k framed TV is a total game changer purchase and one of the best Christmas gifts this year. It'll elevate the decor in your living room and is SO worth the investment. The motion sensor will detect someone in the room and instantly display the art of your choice when the high quality TV isn't being used – the prettiest TV to ever exist, and the best gift for the host with the most!
- Men’s smart glasses: Tons of high ratings on these super unique Bose glasses that serve a lot of uses! These are polarized lenses (shatter and scratch resistant) that reduce glare and block dangerous UVA rays (you can even add your prescription to them!). But, the coolest feature is the open ear headphones on the frames that connect to your devices, that only you can hear. Corrine recently tried these and said they work super well with an audiobook, podcast, or music, and people standing nearby can’t hear what you’re listening to! Click here for the women’s version (she’ll want these, too!).
Gifts she’s been eyeballing allll year
- UGG classic ultra mini: These comfy and warm mini UGGs are one of the IT shoes this season, and one of our top picks! You've seen all the celebs wear them, they look insanely comfy, and they come in lots of different colors. Grab the color and size that best suits the women on your gift list before they're out of stock everywhere!
- Dyson Airwrap: This is HOT, one of the very best Christmas gifts, and it'll definitely sell out fast this holiday season! The Airwrap is one of Dyson's best products. It's so good and such a great combo tool for drying, curling, waving, or smoothing your hair. It dries AND styles all in one shot so it's a MAJOR time-saver. It's super quick and super easy.
- Boston Birkenstocks: Love it or hate it, the Birkenstock trend is another HOT shoe trend this year and they've ALREADY been selling out like crazy! These go with essentially any outfit, can be worn for hours without bothering your feet, and are overall a cute and comfy classic look that’s back in style and selling fast! The perfect gift this year for your best friend, sister, mom, etc.
- HOKA Running shoe: These crazy good running shoes known for their insane comfort just got better! Obsessed with these everyday neutral colors giving you even more ways to wear your HOKAs. These shoes are super popular and seriously comfortable – shop these neutral colors while they last! And really, HOKAs are a great Christmas gift for anyone on your list. Your sibling, in law, spouse, etc.!
- Best joggers ever: Vuori has some of the VERY best joggers and their Performance Joggers will be the best Christmas gift that keeps on giving! The Performance Joggers have a relaxed fit (without looking like the boyfriend style), pockets, and a slightly higher crop on the leg! So how comfy are these exactly? Corrine gifted these to all the women in her family last year and her mom said, “Bury me in those.” Enough said.
- Lululemon Belt Bag: This is a fashion staple on SO many wish lists that's so versatile and has a fairly affordable price point, with the perfect amount of space for everyday essentials. It's already selling out so grab it while you can!!!
- Stanley Cup: These tumblers NEVER LAST! Stanley has pride in being one of the best tumblers out there (especially their new model with a stay-in-place straw), and their cups hold 30-40oz. These fit in cup holders, have a comfortable handle, leak-proof lid, and come in literally the best colors. Get the colors you want before they're gone, these WILL sell out. This is a great gift for anyone on your list as well.
What every kid will ask for this year!!
- Playstation 5: This has continued to sell out since last Christmas – seriously! So if you're thinking about buying one of the best Christmas gifts of the season, GET THIS PS5 BUNDLE NOW. You'll thank us later, and you'll be your gamer's hero with this all-in-one pack!
- Magic Mixies Magical Crystal Ball: Last year's version of this toy completely sold out, and it's predicted to do the same this year. It's a super interactive toy that really brings magic to life – it already has great reviews, grab it before everyone else does!
Get the very best Christmas gifts first!
There's NOTHING better than surprising your loved one with a gift under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning that they thought would be impossible to find. We hope this helps you do yourself the courtesy of avoiding last minute shopping in December so you can get everything before it's too late! Let us know what gift you're getting ASAP on Instagram today, and make sure to subscribe so you don't miss any other gift guides this season!