Quick Version: The Way Day sale is officially here! From 4/26 to 4/27 you can save up to 80% on some of the best quality furniture and home decor! Keep reading for all of our top picks including hand-picked finds from our very own in-house interior designer + team member!
It's that time of year again! Refreshing and resetting your home is the best feeling, and it's an even better feeling when you find really good deals for your refresh. Whether you just moved into your dream home or you're wanting to update a few things around your house, Way Day is here with all of the limited time deals that will make your dream home a reality!
BONUS! All of the top picks from the sale from an interior designer found here! Our very own in-house team member is an interior designer and has an eye for aesthetics and all things sustainable, functional and beautiful, of course! We're so grateful to have her level of expertise on our team and will be sharing both of our very favorite pieces from this sale. We're talkin' kitchen, bedroom, living room – the whole house! Keep reading for the inside scoop and all of her perfectly curated picks from the sale. Now let's get into it!
Everything you need to know about the Way Day Sale!
If you haven’t shopped at Wayfair before, Way Day is their BIGGEST event of the year, and it only runs for two days! Get up to 80% off (plus, free shipping!) on home decor, kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, and more. Wayfair has the BEST prices for quality pieces that look nearly identical to some really high-end retailers.
Something for EVERY room in the house from Wayfair!
#1: Way Day Kitchen – Corrine's Top Picks
- Touch Kitchen Faucet: The touch kitchen faucet is something we have in our home that I am obsessed with. So much so that when I go to my mom's house or anywhere else, I naturally touch the kitchen faucet thinking it's just like ours – whoops! This faucet is a must in my kitchen now, and there's no going back. It's so nice when you're cooking and have chicken guts on your hands…you can just use your forearm and touch the faucet and the water turns on. No mess and just the best ever. This is a crazy affordable deal, so if a faucet like this sounds like heaven to you, then for sure jump on this opportunity ASAP! Only $77.23!
- Dutch Oven: The Staub cast iron Dutch oven is something that I know a lot of people swear by for all kinds of cooking and baking! I've used my cast iron to not only feed my sourdough kick, but also when cooking meats or cooking anything in the Traeger – they're so indestructible that you can use them for anything at any temperature and they'll literally last you until you want to pass it down to your children and grandchildren. I haven't used a Staub – some people prefer them over Le Creuset (linked in #10 below). I've only owned Le Creuset and absolutely LOVE mine. But all of these different colors and sizes are all really good deals for Way Day! Definitely an investment kitchen staple that you'll reap the benefits from.
- Toaster: The Smeg 50s style toaster is super cute if you want it to look pretty in your kitchen. It's a great deal and it works really well. We've owned ours for several years and we love it.
- All Clad Multi-Pot: I've had this pot for years and it is incredible! It's super high-quality, cooks very evenly, and because it's a multi-pot and has a strainer, you can also use it to boil anything. On sale for $99!
- Cookware Set: Speaking of high-quality, this All-Clad 10-piece stainless steel cookware set is a super good deal on cookware that'll last you forever. On sale for $699.99 (reg $1,159.94), that's 40% off!
- Bakeware Set: This 5-piece Pyrex bakeware set is a baking staple that's a great gift for any newlywed or even someone going off to college. It's pretty indestructible and includes all of your bakeware essentials.
- Bundt Cake Pan: If there's something that every baker needs in their kitchen, it's this bundt cake pan. I think this anniversary one is super pretty and it's a great deal for Way Day at 37% off!
- Knife Set: I haven't personally used this Cuisinart 12-piece knife set, but it's unbelievably highly-rated and super affordable. Love that they come with blade covers if you decide to throw them in a drawer! On sale for $39.99!
- Salt & Pepper Mill: I have this salt & pepper mill, and they're super nice, they look pretty, and they're amazing for your kitchen. And even better – it comes in a set!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven: Like I mentioned above, I've used and loved my Le Creuset for years! You'll get such good use out of this. I love mine especially for soups and stews and chilis, but we use it just as much in the summer to cook on the Traeger!
#2: Bedroom Picks from an Interior Designer
- Nightstands: Same as the bed, these nightstands are a great neutral base for the room and pairs very nicely with the cute bed frame. They're priced super low for Way Day at 32% off!
- Canvas Art Frames: This 3-piece abstract canvas art set ties in everything super well and would be perfect above the bed.
- Table Lamps: These white concrete texture table lamps look SO nice on these nightstands, and they're yet again the perfect neutral accessory for the bedroom. There's almost 1,000 incredible reviews and the price is so good during this sale for 67% off!
- Faux Tree: This faux fiddle leaf fig tree is 66″ and looks so realistic. The rattan basket it sits in adds great texture to the look of the room and looks so cute. Adding greenery to any room just brings life to it! The reviews on this one are out of control!
- Bed: Our very own Mint Arrow team member and interior designer, said that she always likes to start with a piece that she wants to be her focal point in the room, and in this case she saw this bed and fell in love with it! She loves that it's pretty neutral and timeless, so it'll last a long time and can be paired with other pieces in the future. Get a this in a King size for under $200 right now, that's a crazy good price!
- Area Rug: This black and off-white area rug ties everything together and is a nice pop of pattern to the room. This rug is pretty amazing based off its almost 5-star reviews of nearly 4,300 people!! Love that this can be used as both an indoor and outdoor rug, so it's extra durable.
- Wood Bench: Adding a bench to a bedroom, either at the foot of the bed or along the wall adds detail and dimension to the room, and mixing woods is also a super pretty look. It's another blank palette where you can add a throw pillow, blanket or keep bare. This is so pretty and a great affordable price right now!
- Throw Pillow: There's no such thing as too many throw pillows…just kidding. But really! Adding a few throw pillows on the bed, on a chair or bench can really set the style of the room. They're easy interchangeable pieces you can choose to switch out every now and then if you need a refresh. This tassel throw pillow is such a pretty color and pattern.
- Square Pillow: Another throw pillow…what did I say?! Never too many throw pillows. This beige and charcoal pillow contrasts the tassel pillow making them pair very nicely.
- Dresser: This black double dresser is sleek and ties in with the beautiful black bed frame. Once again, it's a great neutral staple furniture piece that you can keep and won't go out of style. And it's priced at $250 for Way Day!
#3: Living Room Picks from an Interior Designer
- Faux Leather Couch: Abby chose this beautiful faux leather couch to be the focal point of the living room. She absolutely loves that the color and material add warmth to the room! Get it for under $500 during the Way Day sale!
- End Table: This little end table is such a cute light wood tone and perfect space to add a table lamp, books, or a plant.
- Area Rug: Rather than adding pops of color in the living room, she suggests adding more texture throughout. This flat-weave wool beige, cream and grey rug is the perfect neutral while still adding some dimension and detail to the space. 81% off right now!!
- Upholstered Armchair: Adding an arm chair adds additional seating to the living room, and she chose these because of their cozy texture and the beautiful light color to brighten up the space. She recommends keeping the living room neutral and bright so that you can create a less overwhelming environment.
- Faux Tree: Add a pop of color to your living room with a pretty faux plant or faux tree like this! This one is high-quality, is a great size and has great reviews. It's also on sale for Way Day for 53% off!
- Coffee Table: Love love love the color combo of this coffee table! The white top adds brightness to the room and the wooden legs tie in with the end tables.
- Table Lamp: This table lamp is so neutral looking yet it also has the cutest textured print around the base that adds a little extra oomf and personality, This would look so pretty on the end table, and would warm up the space. Plus, such an amazing price at 55% off!
- Table Tray: This beautiful honey brown tray is multi-purposeful and is perfect for holding your remote on the coffee table, filling with decorative beads, books or even kept empty. Love the rattan detail this adds and looks so cute against the white table top of the coffee table.
- Geometric Throw Pillow: Back to the throw pillows again…the pop of the black on this pillow is so cute against both the cream armchairs or leather couch. Never enough pillows! Very affordable (under $20!) pillows that warm up the room!
- Throw Pillow: This cream fringed pillow is keeping it neutral but warms it up with the pretty texture and pattern on it. The perfect time to load up on these cute pillows during Way Day, especially for only $22.99!
The Wayfair sale won't last long – shop quick!
Wayfair is the BEST place to shop with thousands of amazing pieces for EVERY room in your house. But don’t be overwhelmed, because we’ve done the work for you and hand-picked our very favorite pieces for you to shop for the BEST deals during Wayfair’s Way Day Sale! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to shop up to 80% off select items (+ free shipping)!!