Okay guys, less than a week before Valentine's Day!! This post has two main purposes: to help your significant other out with what to get you that you'll really love, and if you don't know WHAT you would like, to give you some ideas of things you might want to “hint” about for Valentine's Day gifts!
Funny story: for a couple years there I was getting the most random (or so I thought!) gifts from Neil. Turns out he was really listening when I explained to him that Pinterest was a great place to find out what someone's likes were since it's a place where people pin things they like. So he would go to my pinterest and if I had pinned something, that was his inspiration for a gift. So smart! But sometimes I just pinned something because it was a pretty picture, not because I actually wanted that pair of shoes haha. SO, I learned from that that he is the type of guy who really, really likes hints!
So if that's your guy too, here's a list of some gifts I think ANY of my friends would absolutely love. And if you need some ideas yourself, hopefully this helps you think of a couple too!
01. The Beachwaver Curling Iron: This tool is LIFE CHANGING!! Nothing has ever made my curls last like using the beachwaver. I introduced my hair girl to this and she swears by it now too!
02. Nudistsong strappy sandal: the same sandal I'm wearing in the photos above, but in PINK!!! This is the just-as-cute but WAY more comfortable sister sandal to the original super beautiful but incredibly painful to wear more than 2 minutes shoe, the nudist.
03. Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops: truly my favorite flip flop of all time!! I own these in two colors (black and nude) but the red is so fun for Valentine's Day!
04. Diet Coke Sweatshirt: if you have a lady in your life who's as addicted as I am, this is the way to her heart. Trust me. (also available in a tee shirt!)
05. Tory Burch hot pink convertible bag: I just got this about a week ago and I'm in LOVE! This bag can be worn as a cross-body or doubled up on the strap to be a shorter bag. It's the perfect size and the color in person is so good!!! The most perfect punchy hot pink.
06. LOVE tote: a super great tote bag for beach trips, quick stops into the grocery store for just a thing or two, park outings, poolside, anything really. And it will wipe clean after all your adventures. And it's reversible!!
07. Slipsilk pure silk pillowcase: I am such a believer in these now!! I got one for Christmas and it's so good for your hair AND your skin. And it's like heaven to sleep on.
08. YSL glossy stain: my newest lippy obsession. EVERY time I wear this on instastories I get a million questions! I have a couple but my favorite is the one pictured here, 17 encre rose. What could be more perfect for VDay!?
09. Quay pink mirrored sunnies: these are even MORE pink in person and so super cute! AND they're really affordable. And light on your face for all-day wear without headaches. Need I say more??
10. Kendra Scott Danielle earrings: LOVE these pretty pink drop earrings! A major fave of sorority girls to grown up mamas in the South, and I'm seeing them pop up everywhere on West Coast lately too. I have a few colors but I really love this hot pink to dress up any otherwise mellow outfit. P.S. I just found THESE on super duper sale today too — soooo cute!