Hold onto your stockings, because Christmas is almost here!! We're talking days away, people! Maybe you're done with all your gift shopping, but have you even thought about stockings yet?! Don't worry because we rounded up all the BEST stocking stuffers for men & women that ship in time for Christmas!
Best stocking stuffers for women
- Herschel Fanny Pack: can you say perfect Disneyland accessory??
- Pom Pom Beanie: There's nothing like a cute beanie to throw on in the winter when you want to stay warm (or when you have a bad hair day)!
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette: Urban Decay palettes make an AMAZING gift! The colors on this new cherry palette are STUNNING and it's on MEGA sale for 40% off!
- Fleece lined socks: There's nothing cozier than fleece-lined socks in the winter time!
- Measuring tape: Might seem like an odd gift especially for someone who doesn't sew (like me!) but for anyone who orders a lot of clothes online this is a GREAT gift to make sure you're ordering the right sizes!!
- S'well Bottle: Give me all the metallic everything! One of my favorite water bottles ever, it keeps liquids hot for 12 hours or cold for 24!
- Jade Roller: If you haven't tried a facial roller yet, you are in for a treat! These are amazing for applying serums or facial oils and giving yourself a facial massage. Yes please!
- Tongue Scraper: Okay this might just be my favorite item on the entire stocking stuffer gift guide! You use it to clean your tongue and eliminate bad breath! SERIOUSLY a game changer. I got mine from my dentist, but these have super high ratings on Amazon!
- Tan Wipe: My FAVORITE facial tanning wipes! A bit of a splurge but so worth it for the girl who loves a good self tan.
- AirPods Case: Such an affordable, cute, AND practical gift!
- Brazilian Bum Bum cream: If you've been curious, this is a great opportunity to try it and see what all the fuss is about! The mini is only $20 and just trust me on this one, the smell alone is worth it.
- Invisibobble Hair Ring: The best hair ties of all time!!! They don't leave a crease in your hair and reduce the damage that comes from putting your hair up.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk: the NUMBER ONE selling lipstick on Nordstrom's site, in the shade Pillow Talk! It's the most perfect neutral EVER and I can't stop, won't stop wearing it!
- Leopard & Gold Hair Brush: The best hair brush ever! Detangles like a dream.
- Luggage Tag: SO cute for anyone who has the travel bug.
- You Are Solid Gold Tumbler: The perfect stocking stuffer for anyone who sips their favorite drink all day long (ME!).
- Drybar Dry Shampoo: A Mint Arrow-team tried and true fave that several of us love and use on the reg!
- Raised Eye Mask: If you have lash extensions or a lash lift, this is a MUST!! This eye mask doesn't squish your eyelashes so you can still get some shut-eye while protecting your pretty lashes. Only $7!
Best stocking stuffers for men
- Stance Socks: It seems like the older Neil gets, the more excited he is to receive (or give!) a nice pair of socks for Christmas. Stance is a perfect stocking stuffer for all ages.
- Carhartt Beanie: Carhartt beanies have blown up this fall/winter season in popularity and with the cold Christmas weather approaching, this is an awesome surprise to leave in the stocking of a loved one.
- Herschel Wallet: This wallet by Herschel is a universal favorite. So affordable, highly rated and with multiple color choices, this wallet will put a smile on anyone’s face who receives it.
- Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones: Whether you’re on a plane, working in the yard, or going for a run, wireless headphones are always the answer! These wireless, on-ear headphones by Skullcandy are awesome. The 10 Hour rechargeable battery and wide variety of colors to choose from make this an awesome stocking stuffer choice.
- Travel Pillow: This pure memory foam pillow is machine washable and comes with a travel-friendly bag! No more kinks in your neck or uncomfortable sleeping on the plane, train or automobile!
- Stainless Steel Comb: There’s nothing worse than combing your hair, thinking you look awesome, and then realizing the teeth of the comb are now part of your hairdo for the day. This stainless steel comb by Sharpswiss is an awesome, durable stocking stuffer.
- Full Focus Planner by Michael Hyatt: With the new year following shortly after Christmas, this Focus calendar book is a great gift to help your loved ones get on track with their schedules, goals, and events in 2020! Neil used this all year in 2019 and absolutely LOVED IT.
- Natural Ice Lip Balm: This is our FAVORITE chapstick! Neil is always stealing mine, and it's been hard to find in store! This sale price makes each tube a little more than $1!
- Italian Nappa Leather Dress Driving Gloves: These lined leather gloves make driving in the cold so much better. This is an awesome stocking stuffer choice for anyone that lives in cold states or wants to keep a classy look while driving.
- Home Alone 1+2: Awesome CLASSIC movies that make for a great stocking stuffer to wake up to on Christmas morning. Better yet – gift a disney plus subscription and stream ALL the Home Alone movies + hundreds of others for $7 a month.
- 5 Gum: What’s better than finding a pack of mint gum in your stocking? Finding a jumbo pack of mint gum with 35 pieces in it! Pick up this 6 pack of Extra gum to fill the stockings of all your family and friends this Christmas.
- Waterproof Speaker: With over 41,000 AMAZING reviews, this speaker is a no brainer for anyone who wants to listen to music (aka everyone!!) And it comes in 7 super cool colors.
- Versace Man Eau Fraiche Aftershave Balm: The Versace After-Shave balm is a great gift for anyone who shaves regularly and wants to keep soft skin! Plus the smell is so fresh and so clean-clean!
- Collar Stay Set: Everyone knows that rocking a bacon-collared dress shirt is an absolute no-go. These metal collar stays will fit inside most collared shirts and keep the collar looking straight, smooth and new.
- Blue Light Glasses: These blue light glasses are perfect for anyone who is on a screen all day!!
- Polarized Sunglasses: These awesome sunglasses found on Amazon have 4-star reviews and go great with anything! There are tons of different color choices to pick from and this style of glasses is unbeatable.
- Herschel Dopp Kit: Gift this to your loved ones to help them stay organized while on the road. Herschel is a favorite bag/wallet company and this bag is great quality!
- Mountain Falls Advanced Hand Sanitizer: We all have that germaphobe relative who is always washing their hands…Ease their burden this Christmas by slipping a few of these hand sanitizer packs into their stocking!
- Stainless Steel Grooming Kit: We all need new nail clippers/tweezers. Give this gift to someone who needs to do a little trimming this holiday season (hint, hint)!
- Fast Charging Portable Charger Pocket Power Bank: Running out of phone battery power seems to be a struggle for everyone as the holidays are approaching and the social media traffic picks up. Save the day by gifting this portable device charger to your friends and family in their stockings.
Time to stuff those stockings!
I hope this helps you guys snag all those stocking stuffers that everybody is sure to love and arrive in time for Christmas! Need more gift ideas? Check out this year's gift guides: Send this to your Spouse, Men's Gift Guide, Highest Rated Toys of 2019, and Best Baby Gifts! Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!