Hold onto your stockings, because Christmas is almost here!! We're talking days away, people! Maybe you're done with all your gift shopping, but have you even thought about stockings yet?! Don't worry because we rounded up all the BEST stocking stuffers for men & women that ship in time for Christmas!
Best stocking stuffers for women
- Hair Clips: These two-toned leopard print clips are SO CUTE and totally something you could wear all year long. These are super highly rated and only $11.99! And they're the perfect stocking-stuffer size.
- Scrunchies: Scrunchies are functional and adorable. They are the perfect way to add an easy pop of playfulness to your outfit. They come in so so many fun colors and patterns these days to dress up your topknot or ponytail, and this whole pack of five is under $10!
- Wet Brush: This Wet Brush set is PERFECT for holiday gifting or stocking stuffing. Anybody that has hair could use a Wet Brush because it makes brushing right out of the shower a BREEZE. This combo comes with a full size and a mini size, and is under $12!
- Rose Gold Duck Bill Clips: These clips are EVERYTHING when it comes to doing your hair, especially when you are curling! It makes it so easy to curl in layers, and I love this rose gold pack of 12 – especially because it's under $7!
- Quickie Blending Sponge: I am a total convert to tarte cosmetics sponges. I have tried allllll the makeup sponges, and let me tell you: tarte's are hands-down the best!!! There is a flat side and a curved side (which is genius) and they are amazing quality so they LAST!! Best.blender.ever. (Note: this will ship on time depending on your location)
- L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara: I have been asked multiple times on social media what my favorite drugstore mascara is and HANDS DOWN it is this one by L'Oreal!! It's a total dupe for Too Faced's mascara and it is amazing! Apparently Beyonce's makeup artist is obsessed with it too so…#goodcompany?
- Buxom Lip Gloss duo: This is my favorite lipgloss! It gives you the perfect amount of plump and I LOVE that it comes in a duo. So perfect for gifting.
- Glass Straws: These reusable glass straws are another perfect gift for someone who has everything. Use them for smoothies, protein shakes, milkshakes, whatever you love! People are OBSESSED with these (just look at the over 4,000 five-star reviews!) so I think this is such a fun stocking stuffer. And this pack only $8.95.
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast: I love this Living Proof product SO much, it gives me incredible volume! A little spray of this gives you the voluptuous hair you never knew you could achieve. This changes the hair game and it's under $30.
- Phone Case: You can never go wrong by gifting a new phone case. I love the protective, minimalist design of these, and that you can get one for just under $12!
- Gold Tweezers: These golden tweezers are so cute and would be so fun to add to anyone's makeup drawer! They are also really highly rated and under $12 right now.
- Nail Polish: Nail polish is always a WINNING stocking stuffer, and O.P.I. never disappoints. I love all of the gorgeous colors you can choose from, and it's under $10! Bubble bath is one of my faves.
- Stila Eye Shadow: I am OBSESSED with Stila Glitter & Glow liquid shadows. It's super pigmented, super glittery, and has a super easy application.
- Elemis Marine Cream: Of all the beauty products I have emptied of over the years, I have had more of the Elemis Marine Cream than anything else! The pot will last you a really long time, but this is such a testament to how much I love it and use it. Since I started using the Marine Cream, I have used it more consistently than any other moisturizer. Honestly, this is my total go-to and a tried and true fave!
- Blue Light Glasses: If you read my blue light glasses post, you'll know I've really done my research when it comes to these life savers. This pair has 2000+ amazing ratings, and they will make work or school SO much more enjoyable for anybody who is looking at a screen for most of their day!
- The BEST No-Show Socks: These are my FAVORITE no-show socks of all time. Hands down. I recently tried some other much more expensive no-show socks and you know that awful feeling when they slide under your heel? Nothing makes me rage more!!! Haha. These no-show socks never EVER do that. They are simply the BEST and very very affordable too. I love them so much and think they would make an amazing stocking stuffer or gift.
- Ponytail Holders: These really are the BEST ponytail holders I have ever owned. I even put them to the test by giving some to my sister. She is a huge runner and has even completed an ironman race – so I told her with these ponytail holders she would only have to use ONE, and her hair wouldn't budge. She didn't believe me because she always runs with two in her hair – but after trying it, she agreed with me that these are the best ponytail holders on the planet! ONE holder did the trick for her, and that was that, the rest is history. So this is for sure an amazing gift you can give anyone on your list who might pull their hair up within the next year. 😉
- Ugg Socks: You know EVERYTHING Ugg makes is super comfy cozy, so these knit socks would be such a fun gift to find in your stocking. I love how they are high rise and something that could be worn all year long whenever you're lounging, or underneath your favorite boots. These luxury socks are under $20, and come in nine different colors!
- Dr. Teals Foaming Bath Soap: This gift is a great, inexpensive way to bring a little luxury to the tub. With over 16,000 five-star ratings, I'm clearly not alone ion my obsession. And the best part? It's under $5!
- R+Co Acid Wash Cleansing Rinse: R+Co Acid Wash ACV Cleansing Rinse feels more gentle than straight vinegar, and it's infused with more than just ACV to nourish your hair while you're getting your scalp squeaky clean. Also, the bottle it comes in is genius because it makes the application sooo easy! This is one you'll absolutely be buying again and again.
Best stocking stuffers for men
- Poo-Pourri: Kind of funny, but actually a SUPER useful gift! Spray this in the toilet before you do your business, and it covers the smell like magic. (Just ask the over 5,000 five-star reviewers!) This is something that could be kept at home, or it can come with you out and about. A funny but really practical stocking stuffer, ha!
- 10 ft Phone Charger: There is nothing more inconvenient than a short phone charger, RIGHT?! I seriously LOVE this stocking stuffer idea because how often do phone chargers go missing, or how often are they not long enough? You can never go wrong gifting this one.
- Magnetic Pickup Tool: This is the coolest gift for the handyman in your life! It comes with a super bright LED flashlight, as well as a magnetic tool to help your man grab the other tools he needs super easily. This is a unique, highly rated stocking stuffer, and it's only $22.99!
- Tongue Scraper: If you haven't used a tongue scraper before, buckle up because I'm about to change your life! We've included these on gift guides before. This has over 24,000 incredible reviews on Amazon and will help you have really good breath. If you're not cleaning off your tongue, you should be. You can get 2 for $10 and it comes with a little travel case which I LOVE.
- Folding Tool Set: This pocket-sized folding tool set is what men's stocking stuffer dreams are made of. This little gift packs a punch with 15 tools!! Plus it's under $20.
- Car Phone Mount: There is nothing worse than trying to follow a GPS, change your music, or answer a call when your phone is in the trenches of your cupholders. That is why this car phone mount is so great! It is so relieving to have everything right in your line of sight. Such a great gift that he will use every single day!
- Gloves: Everyone can appreciate a nice new pair of winter gloves, especially if your man is still working outdoors a lot in the cold weather! These gloves are highly rated, insulated with fleece, water-resistant with deer suede leather, and can be used for literally any activity your man likes to do in the cold.
- Belt: What man doesn't need a new belt? This one has over 11,000 near perfect reviews and comes in 5 different colors! It's under $20 too.
- JOHNNY B. Mode Styling Gel: Give your man the thick, lush hair he wants while ALSO keeping it in place! This hair gel is an every day go-to for Neil and we can't say enough about it. He loves it, I love how it looks on him – so that's a win-win! Such a useful gift that will up your man's getting ready routine.
- Men's Skinny Tie: Skinny ties are IT right now, and I love the fact that you can buy these super classy ones on Amazon. They have 17 colors to choose from which is insane, and they are super highly rated! This is a perfect stocking stuffer always.
- Fitness Jump Rope: A jump rope is such a great way to get your cardio in, especially when at home! This two-pack is loved by reviewers, and is commonly used for MMA training or Crossfit training, so you know these are legit.
- Dad Jokes Book: This book is not just a funny little gift – it has SUCH great reviews and is known to actually be such an entertaining and hilarious read! If you have a dad in your life who is all about his jokes, he would love this gift guaranteed. Plus it's under $7!
- Meat Claws: If your man has a smoker or just loves to slow cook meat (who doesn't?), these shredding claws are perfect! They're super durable and have over 1,700 near-perfect reviews.
- Mens Manicure Set: We all need new nail clippers/tweezers. Give this gift to someone who needs to do a little trimming this holiday season (hint, hint)!
- Portable Charger: There is nothing worse than being out and about and your phone dies. I think anybody would absolutely love to find this portable charger in their stocking. It comes in two different colors, is under $20, and has amazing reviews!
- Mini Flashlights: Having a flashlight on hand is something that is always SO useful when you need them – and I love that this four-pack is water resistant and comes with three different light modes! Better than your average flashlight for sure.
- Toiletry Bag: These toiletry bags are as manly as they come, and so on-trend, too. If your man travels often for work, this would be such a great gift that he would use all the time! It's so nice to get a new toiletry bag, too. It's something you normally wouldn't spend money on, but when you're gifted it you are SO happy you got it.
- Wireless Charging Pad: This wireless charging pad is so futuristic and such a game changer. No more searching for your charging cord right before you go to sleep – simply place it next to you on the charging pad, and wake up to a fully charged phone! Love this unique gift, and that it's only $21.99.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker: This travel-size bluetooth speaker is perfect for biking, hiking, or even showering! I love that this is waterproof so you can literally listen to music anywhere. And it's also only $21.99!
- Keychain Lip Balm Holder: When you need some chapstick STAT, this chapstick holder is genius! It is so sleek to add to a keychain, and perfect for these winter months when we ALL experience dry lips, am I right? A $10 stocking stuffer that your man will love.
Time to stuff those stockings!
I hope this helps you guys snag all those stocking stuffers that everybody is sure to love and that will arrive in time for Christmas! Need more gift ideas? Check out this year's gift guides below! Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!
More 2020 Gift Guides
-It’s NOT TOO LATE! Gifts you can still pick up in store
–The TOP gifts that still ship in time for Christmas
–The BEST stocking stuffers that still ship in time
–20 Christmas gift ideas UNDER $20 for women & men
–Gift guide for babies and kids: highest rated toys of 2020 by age
–Target gift guide: 15 best items to give this Christmas
–20 FIRE gift ideas for the men in your life
–Splurge or Save: Stocking stuffers for her & him!
–All the BEST gifts for teens and tweens this Christmas
–Send This To Your Spouse: Top Christmas gifts for her
–Amazon Gift Guide: 25 best items to give this Christmas