Hey, fellow liberty lover! Happy 4th of July weekend! You know how much we love a patriotic holiday, and Independence Day sales are usually second only to Black Friday! We wanted to put together a one-stop-shop with a list of all the best 4th of July sales, PLUS our top 10 favorite picks that you can score on this weekend. Click through the highlights of all the best stuff to shop before your hot dogs are even done on the BBQ! Bring on the sunshine, food, fireworks, and celebrating our land of the free!
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below!
The BEST 4th of July Sales
- Adidas: 30% off sitewide with code JULY – 7/1-7/6
- Anthropologie: extra 40% off sale items
- Banana Republic: 40% off regular priced items, extra 50% off sale
- Beddy’s: 24% off your order with code FREEDOM24
- Biossance: 30% off selected items
- ELEMIS: save 25% off sitewide + enjoy a free 3-piece gift with $100+ orders with code JULY4
- Forever21: up to 70% off almost everything
- GAP: extra 40% off markdowns for up to 75% off with code GREAT + extra 10% off reg price styles with code SAVE
- Good American: sample sale up to 80% off
- J.Crew: up to 70% off original prices with code BESTSALE
- Kate Spade: Extra 40% off sale styles with code EXTRA40 through July 5
- Levi's: extra 50% off sale styles
- Macy's: 20-60% off + extra 20%, 15% or 10% off with code FOURTH
- Nike: Up to 40% off sale items
- Nordstrom: new markdowns up to 60% off
- Old Navy: 60% off everyday essentials + extra 25% off your order
- Pottery Barn: up to 75% off furniture, bedding, decor, and more
- Rebecca Minkoff: end of season sale up to 75% off
- Saks Fifth Avenue: designer sale up to 70% off
- Saks Off 5th: extra 25% off with code THECUT
- Sephora: summer sale up to 50% off + free shipping with code FREESHIP
- Sorel: summer sale up to 40% off
- Splendid: 30% off The FOJ Sale with code FULLOFJOY
- Target: up to 25% on select outdoor furniture & rugs + extra 15% off select furniture with code JULY
- Tory Burch: extra 25% off sale with code EXTRA
- Tuft & Needle: up to 20% off site-wide with 4th of July sale
- Urban Outfitters: Take an extra 30% off sale 7/2-7/7
- Vince Camuto: spend $75 get 20% off, $150 get 30% off, $250+ get 40% off
- Wayfair: up to 60% off clearance
- Williams Sonoma: warehouse sale up to 75% off + extra 20% off clearance with code EXTRA
Top ten 4th of July sale picks
- Velvet Elowen Chair: Corrine has the office chair version of this and she LOVES it! She always gets lots of questions on it, and it rarely is EVER on sale. This accent chair adds elegance to any room, it comes in LOTS of cute colors, and when it's coming from Anthro, you know it's super good quality. This highly-rated, $100 OFF, RARE sale find is an item you'll want to pick up first during these 4th of July sales!!
- Madewell Lace-Up Sandals: If you're looking for some highly-rated, top-of-the-line summer sandals ON SALE this weekend, look no further! These lace-up sandals from Madewell give the most dreamy summer vibes, come in three super cute neutral colors, and are ONLY $39.50 (reg. $59.50)! Plus, Madewell quality is always TOPS, so you know you're getting something that will last forever – for WAY less than the usual price of something made this well. (Pun intended!!)
- White Puff Sleeve Blouse: This 5-star rated white blouse is DARLING and perfect for summer! Sizes are already starting to sell out so grab this one ASAP if you're thinking about it. $58 OFF is a STEAL!
- APL Techlooms: The fact that these APL laceless sneakers are MORE than $100 OFF is blowing our minds! They're the cutest peach color, and to find APLs on sale for more than half off is SUPER RARE. If you don't know the hype behind APLs… everyone is obsessed because they are BEYOND comfortable! Like 10/10, super-duper bananas comfortable. This is usually Corrine's go-to Disneyland shoe because she can spend the entire day on her feet without one single blister or sore toe.
- Blue Striped Dress: This has gotta be one of the cutest things we've seen on sale for this weekend!!! Every detail is so dang cute – the puff sleeves, the buttons, the stripes, the square neckline, the tie at the waist… And what's even BETTER is that when you use code “BESTSALE” at checkout you are getting this dress for only $47.20 (reg. $148)!!! That's $100 OFF. On a dress!
- Mama Gold Bar Necklace: Gold, minimalist jewelry is a super hot trend right now – and not only does this necklace fit that bill, but it's also complete with a really sweet sentiment! Whether you are treating yourself, or buying for a special mama in your life, this necklace is so cute and will be loved long time. And best of all, it's 40% OFF!
- Mother of Pearl Serving Board: This serving board is ultra pretty for all of your summer parties all the way into the holidays. Having a good serving platter that works year round is one of the best pieces you can add to your kitchen dining collection – and this gorgeous platter is 40% off today which makes it even better!
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette: Leave it to Sephora to have a killer sale for the 4th, and this eyeshadow palette is a Mint Arrow FAVE! The colors in it are AMAZING. All 12 shades are so perfectly pigmented and we are completely obsessed with the soft mattes and metallics. And considering the fact that a single Urban Decay eyeshadow costs $20, this is an insanely good deal at only $24.50 for a WHOLE palette!
- Ninja Air Fryer: We canNOT get over how much we love this Air Fryer. It seriously has so many uses! You can heat up frozen food, reheat leftovers, or just crunch up your take out in it and it makes the food so.much.better. Corrine even used it to make 10 minute cauliflower gnocchi here. If you've been waiting to pull the trigger on an air fryer purchase, it's 20% off and UNDER $100 this weekend! The perfect time to buy.
- Serena & Lily Salt Creek Lounge Chair: Corrine ordered a couple of these to enjoy on her back patio for summer, and we're all OBSESSED with how cute they turned out!! Plus they're $150 off because… 4th of July sales. YAY!
Let freedom ring!
Shopping sales courtesy of the red, white, and blue is one of our favorite Independence Day past times, but we're also super excited to spend the holiday with family and friends. We know Corrine is having the best time welcoming her parents home from their 18 month church service mission! (Follow along for updates on her Instagram here!) And from everyone here at Team Mint Arrow – we hope you have a super fun and safe 4th of July!!