With just a few weeks until Independence Day, it’s the perfect time to start planning your family’s day from 4th of July outfits to activities. Choosing patriotic themed outfits is such a fun tradition, but you may be wondering will we ever actually wear these clothes again?! (we've totally thought it too)! The best part about these items is almost all of them will work for the pool, beach, or lake all summer long -so you're definitely getting the most bang for your buck! If you’re headed down to the beach for a picnic (like us!) or are doing any other outdoor activity, these are some super cute looks for the whole family plus all of the fun accessories to go with them. So let freedom ring and let's not break the bank while we're at it (wink wink)!
Kids 4th of July outfits
- Girls elastic waist top: This navy blue tee is great for a family bbq or really any 4th of July gathering! It’s an amazing price at UNDER $7 and has sweet detailing from ruffled cap sleeves to a fitted waistband. One review said, “This shirt is so soft! My daughter tried it on right away and was in love.”
- Toddler boys flip flops: The perfect summer sandals for your little man that are going to stay on for more than 5 minutes thanks to the elastic heel strap! These faux leather flip flops are lightweight and can easily clean any sand off of them in seconds. Amazing find for UNDER $10!
- Toddler girl short sleeve dress: A PERFECT review on this adorable dress for girls that you’ll fall in love with for a 4th of July outfit! The details are SO good, from the cute shoulder flare to the patriotic popsicle print. 10/10 guarantee your little will be twirling under the fireworks in this darling dress!
- Organic cotton baby set: Another find from this brand that used to only be at a favorite department store so it’s super exciting to see it carried at Walmart! They have the cutest designs including this popsicle onesie that makes the perfect 4th of July outfit. The matching pants are great if it gets chilly towards evening fireworks. There are a ton of great reviews on this including one that wrote, “The quality is superior to other brands and the colors are amazing.”
- Girls denim shorts: Denim shorts that fit well and are comfy are hard to find – these are so nice because they’re pull-on! For just $22 you can get 2 PAIRS of these in different washes. The stretch in these shorts are perfect for all day comfort while still having cute buttons and detailing.
- Girls one-piece swimsuit: The cutest blue and white smocked, polka dot one piece! With darling detailing from shoulder ties to the square neck ruffle, your mini will be on theme for the beach and pool all day! This swimsuit is only $10 and other buyers said that it’s nice to find something so cute that's still age appropriate. We couldn't agree more!
- Girls pull-on Bermuda shorts: If you’re here for a buttonless moment, these are the shorts for your little one on the 4th of July! These are a great length and have a cuffed hem and drawstring. 2 packs like this are such a great value coming in two washes. These denim shorts are the perfect, easy throw on and go, no-fuss summer staple.
- Girls tank top: This $5 find is a fun pop of red, white, and blue in a magical way! It's giving major Taylor Swift “Red” vibes but for littles! With a fun and relaxed fit, this tank will let her run and have fun throughout the entire holiday.
- Organic cotton baby one-piece: Perfect for any baby up to 9 months, this M + A by Monica one-piece coverall is the coziest sleepwear for their first 4th of July! We love that it has the option of convertible fold-over feet and hand mitts. This has a super high rating and nearly 120 reviews, you can’t go wrong with this $15 popsicle dream onesie!
- Toddler boy swim set: Carter’s has an adorable 2-piece rash-guard set for your little guy with a cute crab and stars in deep shades of red, white, and navy blue! This under $20 deal is the perfect way to protect his skin on a hot summer day since they’re made with UPF 50+. We're predicting sizes won't last!
Patriotic OOTD for mom + dad
- Women’s sleeveless button up: A lightweight and nursing friendly option! This top looks SO similar to more spendy options from designer brands. This $28 top will go perfect with any denim jean or shorts – plus you can opt for a fun pop of color with a red or royal blue bottom!
- Men’s swim trunks: The patterns of these swim trunks are so fun and festive without being uber cheesy! These 7.5″ shorts have stretch, UV protection AND quick dry features.
- Women’s belted midi shirt dress: This feminine blue and white striped dress is selling fast! Hitting at a comfortable midi length, this dress is perfect for sitting at a picnic and has the sweetest tie detailing. This dress is super easy to dress up or wear more casually depending on your 4th of July plans!
- Women's wide leg high rise crop jeans: These dark denim jeans have a PERFECT rating and are a flare crop dream! These are under $30 and give all the comfort from the stretchy high waisted fit to the wide flare with a raw hem to show off your fun summer sandals!
- Scooped back classic one piece: High sellout risk!! Sizes are flying in this cute blue and white one-piece. This bathing suit has great coverage, a flattering cut, and will make you feel secure during some active pool games or slides. This has removable cups and a super effortless pull on style that is minimal hassle!
Accessories for your 4th of July outdoor activities
- Igloo basket cooler: Did you know a cooler can be used to keep food HOT too?! Whether you’re keeping your drinks and sides cold or fried chicken and burgers hot, this is a crazy good cooler that comes in handy. This has a 25 qt. capacity (which fits up to 36 cans) but is still compact enough to bring on the go. And, this cooler is super unique with advanced cooling features like a soft Cool Fusion lid that also doubles for storing things like silverware or other picnic essentials!
- Rattan serving tray: If you're hosting a July 4th bbq or any other get together, this Better Homes & Garden tray is SO pretty! It's a great size and spot for putting out snacks, cutlery, plates & napkins, and cute drink ware!
- Large oblong serving tray: Can't get over the price of this navy blue serving tray! With 20 inches of length and another 10 for width, load this up with food and snacks for your get together!
- White small oval drink tub: Setting up a drink station for the kids or adults is a cute and easy way to avoid endless trips to the kitchen! This tub is a great size and has handles making it super easy to transfer when filled with ice.
- All-in-one serving caddy: If you’re taking the 4th of the July celebration on the go or want one all encompassing place for condiments, plates, and all the grilling essentials, this is a great option! For less than $20, this functional carrying caddy conveniently has a place for all your entertaining needs and is a super cute rattan design.
- USA flag fleece throw blanket: This blanket is on sale and the perfect patriotic piece to bring to the beach or to watch fireworks on the lawn! It’s 60 inch x 80 inch giving plenty of room for the fam to gather up on. It’s super soft and the perfect accessory for America’s bday.
Celebrating 4th of July in style
Whether you’re headed to the lake or beach, bbq or firework show, hopefully you’ll find a fun way to celebrate the 4th of July with your loved ones wearing fun and festive outfits and taking advantage of these crazy good deals!