Just a few more sleeps until Christmas! My collection of gift guides for the holidays just wouldn't be complete if I skipped everyone's favorite store! We rounded up the 17 BEST things to gift or stuff in stockings from TARGET! You might even want to stuff a few of these in your OWN stocking!
Target Gift Guide
- Top Zip Weekender Bag PERFECTLY reviewed and priced just right UNDER $40. It's super cute and the ideal size for a winter weekend getaway.
- Sherpa Full Zip Jacket Love a good teddy coat. This one comes in FOUR cute colors-including the prettiest pink!! It's cozy and cute and would make a great layering piece.
- Quip Metal Electric Toothbrush I've been obsessed with my Quip toothbrush over the past year (although see THIS post to see what I'm brushing with now). The Quip has earned over 4000 near perfect reviews, so I'm not the only one! Small, lightweight, waterproof and so pretty.
- Bootie Slippers These look so plush and cozy and they're UNDER $20! Perfectly rated AND machine washable. SCORE!
- Prickly Pear iPhone Case iPhone cases make great stocking stuffers! Sonix cases always get great reviews and are super cute! Don't be fooled by the slim, lightweight design-this case is Drop Test Certified to keep your phone safe!
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker It's so little and cute! So many colors to choose from and just $20. It's water resistant so it would be great for a a night in with a bubble bath and your favorite podcast, or a day at the beach!
- Faux Fur Poms Throw Blanket This uber cozy plush blanket with the cutest poms is UNDER $10! Who wouldn't love this?! The answer is nobody. This is a WIN!
- I Really Needed This Today book A super popular, known for inspiring, New York Times Bestseller by the beloved Today show anchor Hoda Kotb and only $15.
- 2020 Hanging Calendar Everybody needs a need calendar to start the new DECADE! Leave it to Joanna Gaines to make the prettiest one.
- Leather Wallet So simple and pretty! Heart eyes for days.
- SodaStream Fizzo Sparkling Water Maker I love the idea of being able to make our own sparkling water at home, and so many friends have raved about this that I'm kind of dying to try it too! The white and gold SodaStream is so pretty and currently 33% off!
- Round Glass and Wood Dessert Stand I want to bake all the desserts just for an excuse to buy this dessert stand! Perfect gift for the resident baker in your life.
- Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Conditioner Smells great, is an amazing price and does its job! Instantly softens and works like magic. I love everything Kristin Ess! Great stocking stuffer.
- Small Zippered Jewelry Storage Travel Case This travel jewelry case is SO darling! Keeps everything separate, untangled, and undamaged. LOVE!
- Makeup Brush Set This highly rated brush set is affordable and great quality. Great gift for a makeup lover. Or for an even less expensive option, get the pink set I'm holding for $14 that has all 5-star reviews!
- Hello Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste This toothpaste has a reputation of being DELICIOUS and with almost 1000 perfect reviews, the prettiest packaging, and UNDER $5 it's a great gift to stuff in anyone's stocking.
- Ello Glass Tidal Tumbler Super cute and UNDER $10!
Check off the rest of your Christmas list with this Target gift guide. I'm full of Christmas cheer just thinking about strolling up and down the aisles with a soda and a small popcorn and filling my cart with holiday gifts!!