Ready or not, it's time to start thinking about Christmas!! My collection of gift guides for the holidays could never be complete if I skipped everyone's favorite store! We rounded up the 15 BEST things to gift or stuff in stockings from TARGET! You might even want to stuff a few of these in your OWN stocking! Keep reading to checkout our picks!
Top 15 gifts from Target
- Mini Theragun: It's MINI and so cute! This perfectly rated contraption is your very own personal deep tissue massage! It's perfect for anyone who exercises because it utilizes percussive therapy to relieve pain and prevent future soreness.
- Kristin Ess Soft Bend Curling Iron: This curling iron gets amazing reviews and I've seen Kristin Ess herself do hair with it on Stories and it looks amazing! Plus it's really pretty.
- Faux Fur Mules: I was so super happy that these Gucci dupes made a 2020 comeback! They sold out before I had a chance to snag a pair last year. I ordered them a half size up and they fit amazing. The Gucci pair is $1K and these are a steal at just $24.99. This mule is basically a slipper in disguise, so I plan to wear them EVERYWHERE!
- Snakeskin Boots: These combat style snakeskin boots are the cutest! The ratings are super great with many reviewers claiming that they are very comfortable. They're also a really affordable gift at just $39.99.
- Makeup Organizer: A practical and pretty gift for the makeup junkie on your list. The gold is so chic and would look beautiful on any vanity.
- Throw Blanket: This Studio McGee throw looks so festive and so cozy. Perfect for snuggling up to watch all the holiday movies.
- Power Bank: One of the prettiest and most affordable power banks I have ever seen. Just $10.99 and the perfect size to throw in your purse or glove box. This would make a great stocking stuffer!
- Milani Eyeshadow Palette: One of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. The colors in this affordable palette are so gorgeous. Plus is has 100+ PERFECT reviews.
- Modern Comfort Food book: My mom gave this cookbook to me for my birthday and I love it so much! Perfect for comfort food season.
- Weekender Bag: Great size for a weekend bag and one of the cutest ones I have ever seen!
- Salt Lamp: Find your zen with this gorgeous (and affordable) salt lamp.
- Diffuser: EVERYBODY at our house sleeps better when we diffuse oils. This diffuser is super cute, SUPER powerful, and only $28. Most importantly, it pumps out oils for 8 straight hours and I can't get over how much I love this little guy!
- Joggers: These $19.99 joggers look so cozy and soft. Buttery soft and perfect for the lounge life lover.
- Leopard PJs: Leopard is my favorite neutral so you KNOW I love these $24.99 super soft jammies! The tie front detailing on the top is so cute and unexpected in pajamas.
- Mugs: A new mug is a must during hot chocolate season. This one is so neutral that the recipient will be able to use it ALL year long. At just $3.99, it makes an amazing stocking stuffer!
Walking in a Target wonderland
Whether Target is the first stop on your Christmas gift list, or the last stop for all your stocking stuffers, you know it NEVER disappoints!! I feel like Target’s gift options just get better and better each year, and 2020 is no exception. I can’t wait to get my holiday on with my bright red “santa sleigh” walking through the aisles making allll my family’s Christmas wishes come true! Haha! Merry shopping, friends!