Summer is here and so are our Amazon orders! But seriously, does anything beat the convenience of 2 day shipping?! It feels like Amazon always has what we need, whether that's a cute new cover-up to bring on vacation, or the easiest DIY banner for a celebration. These are our team's recent Amazon summer faves + a peek at what's in our carts atm.
Corrine's current Amazon faves
- Crochet Swim Coverup: Corrine wore this super cute cover-up in Hawaii. This is perfect to throw on over a swimsuit for a little extra coverage and is still super breathable since it's crochet.
- Airpods Case: Love these silicone cases as an inexpensive alternative for airpods. Plus they're perfect for keeping them safe during travel.
- Custom Banner: Corrine used this just recently for Lyla’s baptism celebration. The letters were already printed on making it was super easy to use!
- Hat: Bobby’s hat was a huge hit from his Blessing Day. It looks way more expensive then it is ($20!). And I'm sorry who can resist a baby in a derby hat?
- Travel Toiletry Bag: Corrine purchased this for Hawaii to stay organized! It's 38% off right now making it less than $25 – or you can get the black option for 50% off!
- Eye Mask: Corrine said these were amazing for travel and keeping her lash extensions safe!!
- Ruched Dress: Okay how flattering is this dress?! This has almost 500 rave reviews – can't wait to wear it.
- Selfie Stick/Tripod: This thing is so handy for a quick tripod that isn’t horrible to carry around.
- Zipper Pouch: Another Hawaii travel purchase. Corrine used this to have a pouch for the junk in her bag and it worked out great! Plus it's super cute.
- Visor Sun Hat: Absolutely love this for the beach and easy to pack!
Self Care Summer Amazon Faves
- Heatless Curlers: Okay, we're all about this trend. Time saving and better for your hair? Sign us up.
- Tinted Moisturizer with SPF: One of our team members uses this everyday, especially in the summer in place of her normal foundation routine.
- Tongue Scraper: Another one of our team members said she was late to tongue scrapers and now she has to use this everyday!
- Robe: One of our team members is about to welcome her baby any day now and needed a lightweight robe that wouldn’t be too hot but was still comfy. She's loving this one so far!!
- Coco & Eve Self Tanner: Sometimes you have to ask your friends what they're loving and just try it out. One of our team members asked her friends what their fave self tanners were since she just ran out and they ALL suggested this one and said it smells WAY good. We can confirm.
- Quilted Tote: The bag we can't quit. Looks SO much like the crazy popular FP one for a fraction of the price.
- Whitening Strips: Whitening strips that actually don't hurt our teeth. Win!
- Dry Brush: Okay have you heard of the insane benefits from dry brushing?! This quick step before a shower is so good for you + leaves your skin silky soft.
- Ice Roller: Yep, we're still on the ice rolling train! If this isn't apart of your daily routine your missing out!
What's in our cart + a few random purchases:
- USA T-Shirt: This oversized tee would be SO cute for the Fourth of July, or any other summer day really!
- Gold H-Band Sandals: We've been eyeing these sandals for a minute, and we might already have them in the tan color. We're here to report they are so comfy and go with everything – so the gold pair is a no brainer for when you want to add a fun pop/dress an outfit up a little right?!
- Snack Spinner: The perfect to-go snack container for littles. Plus it doubles as entertainment for those busy toddlers!
- T-Shirt Dress: This casual maxi is way cute and would work perfect with a bump especially during the hot summer months.
- Ice Cream Maker: Okay, the Female Foodie (Corrine's sister) found it first! If the Ninja Creami is out of the budget this is a much more affordable option.
- Quilted Crossbody Bag: SO cute and it could totally double as a diaper bag!
- Toddler Sandals: These are giving major salt water sandal vibes for way less.
- Sunglasses: Okay, we've been seeing these everywhere and couldn't resist. These are shockingly lightweight and will be bringing them to Disney World with us this weekend so we don't ruin or lose a nicer pair.
- Car Trash Cans: We're all about car organization rn (or at least we aspire to be all about it!) and these trash cans will definitely be in our next Amazon order to keep our car from looking like a completely war zone (because kids).
- “America the Beautiful” T-Shirt: What we bought to wear on the Fourth of July! A cute, more subtle graphic tee option.
- Acrylic Signs: Perfect for a bridal shower and any other events, we used this marker with them!
- Safety Alarm: THIS! We're convinced everyone should have one of these super discreet alarms that attaches easily to your key ring.
PS: ready for Fourth of July sales? Us too
Amazon is already bringing it with some pretty sweet Fourth of July sales, we'll be sharing more on those next week BUT if you're ready to get a jump on your shopping you can find all of the best deals here!
Nothing sweeter than summertime…and Amazon finds!
All of these summer Amazon faves (+ more!) can be found right on our storefront that we're constantly updating with all of our recent finds! PLUS we'll be covering Prime Day searching for all of the very BEST deals so you don't have to dig for them! We'll see you back here in 11 days!