hi guys!! i'm back after a really wonderful break to enjoy my sweet little baby born last week. more on that soon, including a birth story and some of the baby products i've been loving already this time around, but for now this is just a simple little post. i wasn't totally sure exactly what day i'd be ready to blog again but last night as i was watching the grey's anatomy season finale (snore) i was surfing nordstrom's website for cute little girl and baby shoes for my two girls (did i really just say that?!!) and i found so many cute ones that i decided to throw them together into a little collage and post about them. i mean if i'm doing the research anyway, might as well share the love right?
anyone who reads my blog frequently knows i love buying little girls' shoes from nordstrom because they're always so well made! they also have the cutest selection, and it's really nice too that they offer such a wide range of price points.
here are some of my favorite summer shoes for little girls and baby girls that are trending this season!
1. toms chambray sandal: love how neutral these are!
2. ralph lauren pink crib sandals: oh baby perfection! the gold and pink combo kill me.
3. sam edelman gold sandals: similar to a saltwater but with a rubber sole!
4. mint hunter boots: it's been raining the past few days here in CA and lots back home in utah too, and there's nothing cuter than a toddler splish splashing in hunters! great for hanging onto for cold winter months too.
5. coral native shoes: we don't own these (yet) but know SO many people who love them! super functional and easy to clean for lots of summer play.
6. rose gold freshly picked moccs: we LOVE our FP moccs! they're so perfect for summer park play and cute enough for dressy or casual outfits. compliments every time we leave the house with them.
7. baby blue freshly picked moccs: the solid color freshly picked moccs tend to be a bit more durable in my opinion, and this color is begging to be in both my girls' wardrobe!
8. burberry gold bow sandal: okay, these are just for fun because they're so expensive but oh so cute!!
9. baby pink salt water sandals: as classic as they come, but still so “in.” i kind of want these for my girls and myself.
HI! Any chance you can do a similar post for little girl’s fall and winter shoes??! 🙂 Love all your suggestions- from individual, kids and pregnancy and postpartum styles – SO helpful. And congrats on your new baby girl! I just had my second girl too. How much fun is it to shop for girls!? The BEST. Thanks again!
brittany you’re so sweet thank you! yes i totally can do a fall/winter post for girl’s shoes. such a great idea!