If you pair them with the right things, they look cute and they look super cute on little kids, too! But most of all, they're so incredibly, insanely comfy that I don't even care if me or anyone else thinks they're ugly. They're next level comfort, and if you wanna talk about a unicorn shoe, THIS IS IT.
How to get the DEAL:
Right now you can get Crocs on sale up to 50% off HERE for men, women and kids!
This is a seriously insane deal, because it's super rare to find Crocs on sale, even a small discount, so a half off deal is HUGE!!!
Why Crocs are so popular:
- You can wear them right out of the box and they won't give you blisters.
- They weigh nothing – literally the lightest shoe I've ever owned.
- They won't set off the alarm while going through TSA pre-check in an airport because they don't have any metal (you'd be surprised by how many shoes you own that have metal in them!!!)
- They're indestructible. In fact, Neil's philosophy on why they went out of style the past several years and now they're back is because it took THAT many years for people's Crocs to wear out before they needed to buy new ones. I have to agree!!
- They come in tonsssss of different colors.
- If you've been following along on my Instagram stories, you may already know that I've struggled with back pain a LOT recently. One of the best things you can do for your back is actually to wear supportive shoes! Crocs are not only supportive for your feet, but also for your back and the rest of your body.
- Neil used to work in medical sales and would have to stand through surgeries for hours and hours, sometimes up to five hours straight without sitting down. Many doctors wear Crocs and some doctors can have up to ten hour surgeries! These shoes are great if you're on your feet a lot.
- Matt James from the Bachelor even wore Crocs during his rehearsal on Dancing with the Stars, soooo if that doesn't scream cool and comfortable, then I don't know what does!
- Crocs are super weather-friendly, and if it's super hot outside, you can wear them without socks and if it's chillier, you can wear them WITH socks and it still looks great. Even celebrities wear them with socks, so it's not weird and just adds to the comfort level. I wore mine with socks at the airport because I didn't want to walk through TSA barefoot, and it was perfect because my feet didn't have to touch that nasty floor PLUS it was super easy to slip my shoes on and off.
Millie especially loves her Crocs. She was realllllly excited to get this cute pink pair. These shoes are just great because Millie's at a stage where she's extremely insistent on putting shoes on by herself, and she'll throw a tantrum if she can't. SO, Crocs are great because they're super easy for her to put on. She's happy and everyone's happy!
Crocs are great to take to the park – if you get sand in them, just wash them out with a hose or throw them in the washing machine. Seriously, the best, kid-friendly shoes. Plus, Millie was super excited to wear her Crocs with me and show them off! The whole family can match! They run TTS and they're indestructible. The ultimate hand-me-downs.
They're going fast!
The very cutest and most popular styles of Crocs are already selling out fast since they're up to 50% off here for Black Friday! Grab the styles you want for yourself, your kids, your mom, your best friend, and anyone else you NEED to convince that Crocs are life. They'll thank you later!