It has been a minute since we've done a post about Man's best friend or if you've watched my Instagram Stories, Millie's best friend! And by a minute I mean THREE years. Can you believe we have had our little mini golden doodle, Winnie, for that long? She's been such a fun addition to our family and we absolutely love her to pieces.
There are also a few other dog mamas on Team Mint Arrow, so today we are sharing all our fave dog supplies. We have broken it down into all the categories for the ultimutt roundup!
Best dog food
Proper nutrition is a super important part of being a good dog mama or papa, and one of the keys to having a healthy dog. We took Winnie to a dog ranch a few years ago to be trained and our trainer had us switch Winnie over to this grain-free Merrick food. It has made such a huge difference and is chock full of all the healthy delicious things pups love.
There are almost 500 PERFECT reviews of this food and one of the other team mamas feeds it to her dog too. I also really love that I can order this from Chewy and save 8% by getting it Autoshipped. Autoship is SUCH a lifesaver if you don't already do it. There's nothing like a panic at 8pm after the pet store has closed and you realize you just ran out of dog food. Plus, you can save 30% when you set up your very first Autoship with Chewy!
- Nutro Farm Raised Chicken: This brand was recommended by the veterinarian of one of our dog mamas when she had a brand new puppy! It is highly rated and high-quality protein is the #1 ingredient.
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe: Another very highly rated high-protein, grain-free option. This is a great option for active dogs.
- Beef Bone Broth with Turmeric: Add as a tasty topper, use to moisten dry food for older dogs or dogs with sensitive teeth, or add to water for additional flavor to encourage proper hydration.
- Sun Dancer Chicken & Tapioca Recipe with Quinoa: This brand focuses on gut health and keeping your pup healthy from the inside out. Highly recommended by Wag walkers and vet techs for healthy pet poops and happy tummies!
- Chicken Bone Broth with Lavender & Chamomile: The perfect flavor and nutrition boost and chock-full of collagen for shiny coats, healthy joints and digestion.
- Wild Cuts Variety Pack in Gravy Grain-Free: Add a little punch of flavor to your dog's kibble or as an extra special treat.
- Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter: #1 vet recommended pill pocket. Totally helps take the stress out of medicating your dog.
- Power Bites Real Rabbit + Sweet Potato: These are the same brand as Winnie's favorite food and we love these soft, chewy treats! Perfect for rewarding or training or a trying dog.
- Power Bites Turducken Recipe: All natural treats that deliver BIG flavor.
- Grain-Free Soft & Chewy with Homestyle Peanut Butter: Fresh, whole ingredients and fun ginger-kid shape.
- Grain-Free Soft & Chewy with Rotisserie Chicken: Same treat as above, just a different flavor.
- The Original Calming Shag Vegan Fur Donut Cuddler Cat & Dog Bed: Winnie is OBSESSED with this bed and I think it's so cute! These donut beds keep your furry friend warm, cozy, and comforted.
- Throw Shag Dog & Cat Blanket: Winnie is not allowed on the furniture but if you have a pup that is, you need to add this to your list of dog supplies. Keeps pesky pup hair off the couch or bed while giving your canine companion a cozy spot to nap.
- DeShedding Edge Dog Brush: One of the major reasons we chose a Goldendoodle was because they don't shed. However, if you have a dog who does and don't have a FURminator, you should add this to your cart.
- DeShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo: This shampoo is Enriched with Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids, Calendula Extract and Papaya Leaf Extract. It helps protect against excessive shedding leaving a healthy and shiny coat
- Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo: We love this shampoo. It is SO good and smells amazing and it's very affordable and lasts forever. My favorite doggie shampoo of any we've tried in the 9 years we've been dog owners.
We've tested and loved way too many toys to detail all the individual reasons why. But trust us, these are all amazing. There are balls, things to chew, things that squeak, things to chase and things to snuggle. All are 100% pup approved dog supplies.
- Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy
- Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Squeaky Dog Toy
- SqueakAir Balls Packs Dog Toy
- Classic Launcher Dog Toy
- Extreme Dog Toy
- Power Chew Wishbone Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy
- Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew
- Wubba Friend Dog Toy
- Zipflight Disc Dog Toy
- Outdoor Portable Dog Swimming Pool
- Peanut Butter Flavor Ice Cream Mix: Perfect for a puppy birthday paw-ty if you're that kind of dog mama.
- NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace: If you and your pup love late night strolls around the neighborhood, this will help keep your dog visible and safe.
- Gentle Leader Nylon Dog Headcollar: Recommended by vets and trainers. Helps control unwanted behaviors like pulling, lunging and jumping, giving you control of the leash and your pup. One of our dog mamas SWEARS by this.
- AquaFloat Dog Flotation Vest: Keep your puppy dog safe and secure around water. Perfect for beach dogs and pool pups.
- AutoDogMug Portable Dog Water Bottle & Bowl: These water bottles are AMAZING. It is like having a water bowl and a water bottle in one!
- Collapsible Travel Cup with Carabiner: Such a game changer when you and your pup are on the go!
Howling for more dog supplies?
Get ready to raise the woof because we're sharing even more favorite dog supplies from collars to leashes to bowls in the widget below! Do you have any doggie must haves that we missed?