Quick version: these are the best beauty stocking stuffers this Christmas, all under $35!
Nordstrom is my one-stop-shop for all things beauty products and I’m putting it to use this holiday season when it comes to stocking stuffers! When you want to give a gift that’s a little nicer, but still on budget, Nordstrom has tons of great options that all beauty lovers would be excited to receive. Today I’m highlighting all my favorite beauty stocking stuffers UNDER $35 for hair, skin/body, eyes, lips, and face. Let’s jump right in!
In a hurry? Shop my picks below:
Best brands and best service at Nordstrom
Shop the best beauty stocking stuffers and take ‘hectic’ out of the holidays by becoming one of Nordstrom's Loyalty Members – here are the benefits!
- Their Loyalty Programs and Services offer you BOPUS (buy online, pick up in store) and ROTUS (reserve online, try on in store). This is especially speedy if you BOPUS and use Nordstrom’s curbside pickup option!
- Loyalty members get FREE shipping, FREE returns, FREE alterations, and FREE exchanges! WIN.
- Accumulate points to use toward future purchases, and early access to the annual sale.
- Take advantage of amazing beauty and style workshops, plus in-store consultations.
Nordstrom’s customer service is second to none and is going to make your shopping smooth like butter!
Best stocking stuffers for hair
- Silk Scrunchie Set: These are the most gentle scrunchies that won't damage hair but are still non-slip! These are super high quality and this pack of 4 makes a great gift OR, if you’re like me with 3 daughters, you can split it up to make sure everyone gets one! Tons of great ratings on this $25 deal that's a great option if you don’t like scrunchies that are too big and puffy.
- Living Proof Set: This is basically a 2 for 1 deal on my two VERY favorite Living Proof products! The dry shampoo is truly and completely clear but works like magic, and the dry volume & texture spray is to die for! It gives my hair LIFE and doubles its volume instantly.
- Tiny Drybar Kit: For the travel lover, this is the BEST set because it’s the three hair products perfect for a vacation. The triple sec is like insurance for a blowout, it'll keep your hair lasting longer and work almost as a preventative dry shampoo. I also love the heat protectant and the detox to refresh my hair during a trip!
Skin and Body beauty stocking stuffers under $35
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm: You already know this is my FAVORITE facial cleanser and I actually found out about ELEMIS by speaking to someone at a Nordstrom beauty counter! I was on a trip and in need of skincare with good ingredients and this was her recommendation. I’ve been hooked ever since! If you’ve never tried ELEMIS but considered it, this is the perfect way to test it out for a fraction of the price, or to gift it to someone who loves quality skincare.
- Body Wash: This will fill up almost an entire stocking, but it’s my FAVORITE body wash with a great non-irritating formula for sensitive skin! Tons of great ratings on this fragrance-free, vitamin rich wash. Such a great self-care gift!
- FAB Set $40 Value: One of the best, affordable department store skincare brands! This is a great gift idea for a teen wanting to get started on skincare, and it's a high quality brand that'll help you stay on budget. I love that this trio set lets you try three of their products!
- Supergoop! Sunscreen SPF 40: This is my go-to facial sunscreen! I use it over the summer before heading to the beach and this works great under my makeup because it acts like a primer. Tons of high ratings on this glowy SPF!
- Detoxifying Underarm Mask: If you’ve made the switch to natural deodorant, this is the BEST detox for your armpits! I made the switch a few years ago but realized I needed to do a detox first since I had conditioned my body to use the deodorant with aluminum. This is a super easy way to get your body prepped for a change to natural products!
All eyes on these gifts
- Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer: This is the top of the line, very best under eye concealer that does NOT crease or crack. This product is amazing and acts like skincare with hyaluronic acid and antioxidants which is why it has soooo many positive ratings!
- Eye Shadow Palette: The PERFECT eye shadow palette with a shade for every occasion, day or night! So many rave reviews on this super pigmented beautiful palette. Great idea for a teen getting her makeup collection started, she’ll love these eight shades to blend by Anastasia!
- Brow Set $53 Value: For just $29 you can get this incredible Anastasia brow kit which will help you achieve the newest brow trend of a super fluffy and big look. Want to look like you got a brow lamination without spending hundreds? This set is the best way to get started, and one of the most memorable beauty stocking stuffers. It's awesome that it comes with the exact brush to use, everything!
- Pencil Sharpener: Under $10 deal on this Charlotte Tilbury sharpener which works great on lip or eye products! There are two size options that work really well, and nearly perfect ratings.
- Lashes: These lashes are definitely a bit more glam than I would wear every day, but they would be SO fun for New Year’s Eve or any other special occasion. They’re also super high quality and can be reused!
- Eyeshadow Primer: For sure a cult favorite because this product is like insurance for your eye shadow – it'll make sure it doesn’t come off or crease, all day long! Almost a perfect 5-star rating on this tried and true product.
In case you get caught under mistletoe
- Plumping Lip Cream Gloss Minis: This is my all time FAVEEEE lip cream in the shade “White Russian.” These lippies are super hydrating and have a plumping, smooth color payoff that shines without glitter.
- Plumping Lip Gloss Set $52 Value: If you’ve already tried Buxom, this is a great way to test out new shades! This fun holiday gift set gives you the same amazing formula just in a smaller size. There’s a color combo in here for everyone!
- MAC Frost Lipstick: My ‘always have with me pink lipstick’ in the shade Angel! This is my go to no matter what I’m wearing OR how much (or little) makeup I have on, it looks good with everythinggggg. One of the best beauty stocking stuffers!
- Matte Lipstick: This is a new favorite of mine when it comes to nude lipsticks. I love Very Victoria! Tons of high ratings on this Charlotte Tilbury long-lasting, buildable, and hydrating lipstick with such a pretty tint that can help make your lips look wider and fuller.
Let’s FACE it, these beauty stocking stuffers are winners
- Brightening Bronzer + Blush Powder Palette: This is an amazing grab-and-go palette for the face and cheek if you don’t want to carry around a lot of products or are traveling! So many great reviews on this dreamy blush, bronzer, highlight combo that's known to be an anti-aging complexion product. Perfect for the light makeup days!
- Prep Scented Mist: This is a staple, go-to setting spray I’ve seen anyone from professional makeup artists to regular people use and love. MAC's been known for this product for a longgg time because it takes the cult favorite prime fix spray and infuses a yummy scent! It’ll give your skin an instant boost of moisture and lock in your look for the day.
- Benefit Cosmetics Blush + Highlighter: I have LOVED Benefit's blushes and highlighters for YEARS. They're one of my top, all-time, very favorite brands for these 2 things and I love that they're super affordable at $17 for the minis, or $29 for the full sizes at Nordstrom, where most other brands are priced over $35 for both blush and highlighter! You cannot go wrong with either or both of these.
Stocking stuffer goodness
I hope you enjoy these affordable, high quality, and brand name beauty stocking stuffers from Nordstrom this year to fill up your girl’s stockings (plus yours! It’s a mom thing). I love so many of these products in my everyday routines so it’s the perfect way to try things for the first time or sneak a gift into a stocking that they wouldn’t expect!! Don’t forget to sign up for Nordstrom’s Loyalty Programs and Services to get all the perks this year, too.