How close to DONE are you with Christmas shopping? Are you a Christmas ninja with everything wrapped and under the tree, enjoying a mug of cocoa next to the fireplace? Or are you still planning a mad dash to the mall this weekend?
If you said YES to the mall run, let's save you some time and help you avoid the insane crowds with a list of gifts that will still ship in time to give on Christmas morning. You're just a couple clicks away from being done and spending your weekend relaxing with family instead of sitting in traffic and waiting in long lines!
Top 20 women's gifts that ship in time for Christmas
- Buxom Lip Gloss duo: This is my favorite lipgloss! It gives you the perfect amount of plump and I LOVE that it comes in a duo. So perfect for gifting.
- Heated Throw Blanket: Honestly what's better than cozying up in a heated blanket in the wintertime? Gift this to a loved one and you're basically gifting a warm hug too! We had this one at our family cabin because the rooms are so cold there and it's HEAVEN snuggling up in.
- Gold & Pink Measuring Cups and Spoons Set: These measuring cups and spoons are a statement piece at a bargain of a price! How cute would it be to tie a ribbon around one (or all!) of these kitchen essentials to give as a gift!
- Women's Insulated Jacket: This coat is perfectly warm and cozy without making you SO warm you'll sweat to death when you step into a store! It's got elastic built into the waist, and I really like that it gives you a nice shape instead of a huge, puffy silhouette. The fur zips on and off (although you know I love a good fur hood!), and it's breathable enough that you can wear it all day without feeling suffocated. The perfect winter gift, and it comes in so many pretty colors!
- Koolaburra Slippers: There's just nothing quite like a brand new pair of uber cozy slippers…you know, kind of like that same feel inside of a brand new sweatshirt…AND they come in 4 colors! They are a killer gift for only $59.05!
- Faye Layer Set Necklace: I've been loving the necklace layering trend! And Gorjana has the prettiest jewelry for the BEST prices. This would make the perfect gift, and you won't need to worry about knowing anyone's size!
- Smeg 4 Slice Toaster: I've had my eye on this toaster for like YEARS. Isn't it just so pretty? I wouldn't even mind leaving it on my counter! Plus the 4-slice option is so convenient, especially for those with a house full of people.
- Cosmetic Organizer: A practical and pretty gift for the makeup junkie on your list. The gold is so chic and would look beautiful on any vanity.
- Weekender Travel Bag: This weekender bag has over 450 FIVE star reviews, touting pattern, roominess, practicality, style, and MORE. Not only is Vera Bradley amazing to travel with, it's immediately recognizable at airports, and the patterns are great to distinguish between kiddos.
- Home Calendar: Wouldn't this be so cute in an office? It's practical, but would totally look good up on your wall. TIP: Use past month's calendar paper for wrapping paper throughout the year.
- Apple Watch Charger Stand: This Apple Watch stand is so convenient for charging your watch at night and I love how sturdy it looks. Choose from 9 different colors to make this gift a little more personal.
- Fleece Sweatshirt & Sweatpants: How fun is this tie-dye sweatshirt and matching sweatpants? Gift them together or separately for the cutest and coziest gift for your mom, sister, bff, really anyone!
- Packable Down Jacket: Loving this jacket! It's so nice to have a warm coat you can easily pack in your bag and not have it take up so much room. I'm totally ordering this in the hot pink! #treatyourself
- Ray-Ban Metal Round Sunglasses: I've been loving my new round Ray-Ban sunglasses. They are stylish and super highly-rated! I give them a full 10/10.
- Rebecca Minkoff Shoulder Bag: This bag looks like it was inspired by some designer bags that we all know, but SURPRISE it's Rebecca Minkoff so it's about a quarter of the price. High quality, real leather, and the most gorgeous clasp feature. I love, love, love that it can be carried like a traditional handbag, slung over a shoulder or worn as a crossbody. It is the type of piece worth investing in because the person you gift this to will get so much use out of it!
- Barefoot Dreams Ribbed Socks: If I'm at home, I'm probably wearing these socks. Like butter on my feet! A highly rated, highly affordable under $20 gift.
- Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush: Neil and I got these from our dentist and they are LIFE CHANGING. I basically feel like I got my teeth professionally cleaned every time I brush with this sucker. The PERFECT gift for someone who loves squeaky clean teeth!
- philosophy Facial Cleanser: My skin has changed A LOT over the years and this philosophy face wash always comes in clutch. It was perfect for my oilier college skin and it is still perfect for my drier post-baby's skin. It's kind of the Mary Poppins of face wash because it's practically perfect in every way-yes, even if you have sensitive skin!
- Makeup Removal Cleaning Cloth 10-pack: This set makes the most perfect stocking stuffer. I've loved the makeup removal cloths for a while, but was always a little conflicted about using the same cloth more than one time, but didn't want to have to wash it every day either! With this set, instead of just one reusable cloth to use over and over all week, you get 10 mini cloths! Genius.
- Mercury Candle Bowl: These are THE yummiest candles, and the prettiest! They are so luxurious and last forever because their scents are strong enough that they can fill a whole space really quickly and leave it smelling AMAZING for hours, even after it is burned out. This is such a great gift to open on Christmas morning!
Top 20 mens gifts that ship in time for Christmas
- Foam Roller: Foam rolling is a great way to warm up, recover from a workout, or soothe sore muscles! Perfect gift for the athlete or workout fanatic.
- Braun Shaver: An electric razor your man will LOVE. Neil has tried them ALLLLL and this one is his fave, and it's mine too because no more teeny tiny evil little microscopic hairs from his electric shaver alllll over the bathroom counter! WIN.
- Kindle: This Kindle is the lightest one on the market, AND it is waterproof! Perfect for relaxing poolside; they even upped the adjustable brightness so that on the sunniest days you still can read the pages just as if you were reading from a traditional book! Whether he's relaxing by the fireplace or laying out on the beach, the man in your life is sure to love this library at his fingertips.
- Mini Projector: How fun is this mini projector? Use it for outdoor movies in the summer and indoor campouts in the winter. And the best part? It connects to your phone!
- Yeti Cooler: YETI's are pretty much the gold standard for coolers. YETI's mission is to never sacrifice quality in their products and they create their coolers to LAST.
- Hydroflask: Whether the man you're shopping for is a gym fanatic or just trying to drink more water, these keep beverages ice cold for hours!
- Ugg Slippers: Neil wears his Ugg slippers almost every day, and so will your guy! A guaranteed winner of a gift, especially right now when everyone still just wants to snuggle and watch movies.
- The North Face coat: A quality coat that will last for years. And with 6 colors to choose from, you really can't go wrong!
- Workout Tee: A new workout t-shirt always comes in handy. This one has over 26,000 near perfect reviews!
- Joggers: Joggers are the best “I didn't try but I still look put together” item of clothing! A great gift he'll wear all year long.
- Crosley Speaker: This old-school meets new-school bluetooth compatible music player looks cool and sounds even better! Ideal for the music lover in your life.
- Nixon Watch: This watch is a great price point, not exorbitantly expensive, but dressy enough to feel like a really nice gift!
- Sonicare Toothbrush: Like I said above, this is our VERY FAVORITE toothbrush, hands down! We seriously feel like our teeth get professionally cleaned every time we brush. It is the BEST and we will never go back to what we were using before! I love that they have different color choices as well.
- A Meat-Smoking Manifesto: For the meat-smoker/Traeger-lover in your life. This is basically a gift that keeps on giving! *Chef's kiss!*
- Stance Socks: Every guy I know LOVES Stance socks!! So comfy and good looking. These are only $24.99, so this is a great price point if you're just starting out in a relationship or if your man just needs some new socks!
- Nike Training Shoes: This shoe is a men's closet classic! They are super comfortable and stylish and black is always so sleek.
- Tool Set: A classic, all-purpose tool set. When don't these come in handy? Even if your man already has something similar, there's a good chance there are missing pieces (ha!).
- Massager: This is a great gift for any man who is sore from workouts or for someone who just needs to relax! Love the added heat element too.
- iRobot Roomba: We LOVE our robotic vacuum in our house! Plus there's just something about anything robotic that men love! Like kids in a candy store. Let it be a vacuum and you've got a win-win gift!
- Heated Gloves: Snow-blowing the driveway, building snowmen with the kids…these heated gloves will 100% come in handy and keep your man's hands nice and toasty.
Check your list TWICE!
Hopefully, there's something here to fill those last few empty spots on your list! Seriously guys, what did we do before Prime? Here's to wishing you and yours a merry and healthy weekend leading up to Christmas, filled with good food and relaxing with the people you love!
MORE 2020 Gift Guides
-It’s NOT TOO LATE! Gifts you can still pick up in store
–The TOP gifts that still ship in time for Christmas
–The BEST stocking stuffers that still ship in time
–20 Christmas gift ideas UNDER $20 for women & men
–Gift guide for babies and kids: highest rated toys of 2020 by age
–Target gift guide: 15 best items to give this Christmas
–20 FIRE gift ideas for the men in your life
–Splurge or Save: Stocking stuffers for her & him!
–All the BEST gifts for teens and tweens this Christmas
–Send This To Your Spouse: Top Christmas gifts for her
–Amazon Gift Guide: 25 best items to give this Christmas