How close to DONE are you with Christmas shopping? Are you a Christmas ninja with everything wrapped and under the tree, enjoying a mug of cocoa next to the fireplace? Or are you still planning a mad dash to the mall this weekend?
If you said YES to the mall run, let's save you some time and help you avoid the insane crowds with a list of gifts that will still ship in time to give on Christmas morning. You're just a couple clicks away from being done and spending your weekend relaxing with family instead of sitting in traffic and waiting in long lines!
- Vegetable Chopper: My brother got me this and I'm OBSESSED!!! Also, I've gotten more DMs asking about this than anything else in the past week haha.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: The best hair dryer OF ALL TIME!! Cut my drying time in half (literally!) and your hair stays way more shiny and smooth and healthy using this. Magnetic attachments that stay cool enough to switch mid-blowout.
- Buxom Gloss: This is my favorite lipgloss, and I get asked ALL THE TIME about the color! I live and die by the White Russian shade, but there's a million colors so you'll find one that's perfect for everyone on your list!
- Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo: I was excited to find this dark-toned dry shampoo that DOES NOT leave a dark, filmy residue on my hands every time I run my fingers through my hair! The bottle lasts forever, and true to brand, smells like heaven! It’s a bit of a higher price point, but worth every penny!
- Leggings: I'm OBSESSED with these lululemon dupes, and especially because of the fact that they are only $30!!
- Electric Toothbrush: Neil and I just got these from our dentist and they are LIFE CHANGING. I basically feel like I got my teeth professionally cleaned every time I brush with this sucker. The PERFECT gift for someone who loves squeaky clean teeth!
- Pointy Toe Bow Pumps: I have loved these bow heels for a few years now! These are one of those amazing finds that look high-end and will get tons of compliments and no one will know you paid less than $40.
- BLANKNYC Jacket: I LOVE this jacket! The suede is so classic yet has enough personality to elevate every outfit!
- Rebecca Minkoff Sofia Clutch: I have this and LOVE IT, especially the fringe detail!! Such a versatile piece and easy to pack on vacay.
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1: For the person who loves to cook but is short on time, (who isn't?!) this will speed up your dinner prep by light years and it makes everything from a Sunday roast to rice or even oatmeal!
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Perfect Duo: I featured this gift set earlier this month, but it's my most-emptied skincare set I've ever used! I swear by this stuff and have converted so many people I love to it. Plus the marine cream alone is worth $120 so this is SUCH a good deal!!
- Ribbed Dress: I own this sweater dress and I'm obsessed! It's super comfy, stretchy, flattering and affordable! Looks super cute alone or paired with a scarf, layered with a jacket or a long cardigan.
- Versace Eau Fraiche: I LOVE the smell of this cologne, and so will any man you gift it to!
- Apple TV 4K: I love my Apple TV. I use it every single day and it makes for a great gift for anyone. From streaming games, to downloading a Netflix show, the Apple TV does it all!
- Puffer Down Jacket Winter Coat: With the cold weather all around, this down jacket is an awesome gift to keep your loved ones warm!
- GoPro HERO7 Silver: This gift is for all the adventurers out there that need something to catch all of their action. The GoPro Hero 7 is an awesome gift for the adrenaline seekers in your family.
- Herschel Backpack: The classic style of this backpack is so universal yet COOL! And I love that it has a laptop sleeve.
- All-new Echo Plus (2nd Gen): Lighten up your home this holiday season with this awesome “Alexa” by Amazon smart device! Ships in time in heather gray.
- Kindle Oasis E-reader – Graphite, 7″: This is a great gift for everyone in your family who loves to read! Rather than carrying multiple books around all at once, this Kindle Fire can hold hundreds of books and is light as a feather. Oh, and did I mention it was waterproof too?
- Braun Shaver: This is Neil's FAVORITE shaver and I love it because it doesn't leave a trail of tiny hairs all over our bathroom sink!
- Beats Headphones: Give us ALL the wireless headphones! The sleek style is easy to wear while running errands OR a marathon!
- Universal TV Remote: Solve all of the remote control confusion in your home this Christmas by giving this awesome, universal remote to someone in your family. From Playstation to Apple TV, this remote does it all!
- Gucci Sunnies: The shape of these sunglasses is so flattering, and everyone loves a new sunglass style in their repertoire!
- Tennis Shoes: The Adidas UltraBoost has been the HOT athletic shoe of 2019 and the reviews are bananas! Neil doesn't have these yet, but another male member of our Mint Arrow family is OBSESSED with this shoe!
Check your list TWICE!
Hopefully, there's something here to fill those last few empty spots on your list! Seriously, guys, what did we do before Prime? Here's to wishing you and yours a merry and healthy weekend leading up to Christmas, filled with good food and relaxing with the people you love!